Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) (11373 Views)

Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
The Lakers basketball player, Kobe Bryant who lost his life yesterday as a result of an helicopter crash has left the mood of many down as the legend had left an unending mark in the lives of many.

Many have sent their grievances to his family, especially his wife Vanessa, wondering how she was going to take it, because not only did she loose her beloved husband, but also lost her 13 year old daughter in the crash.

A Twitter user who happens to be close to the Bryant family came out to say that the couple (Vanessa and Kobe) had been together ever since she was 17, which means they have had a whole lot of time together.

It was reported that there were about 9 people in total in the helicopter that carried Kobe Bryant, and just by his side was his daughter, Gianna (Gigi) who also was an aspiring star basketball player like her father.

"Vanessa has been with Kobe since she was 17 yrs old. To lose the love of your life AND a child is just unimaginable pain. I hope she & her daughters find a way to heal." She wrote.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/kobe-bryant-wife-had-been-with-him.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Awwwwwww cry
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Death is no respecter of anybody be it your rich or poor,able bodied or disabled..it can and will come any time any day it wants

I pray we all amend things with our maker before it comes especially untimely death

RIP kobe.
#Legend

15 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rip Kobe Bryant

please help me with any of these jobs Receptionist,
Sales Representative,
Office Assistant,
Car for Uber/bolts Driving,
Driver job,
Computer front desk staff,

I'm a computer literate I can make use of the Microsoft World, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint

Any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply.

Help a brother God bless you

Here is my number 0903 075 3981
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by tartar9(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
K
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
I feel it that kind of feeling for her
she is going through now may God help her and daughters.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by voltron14: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
She must be heartbroken perhaps beyond repair.

It's easy to suggest she stays strong but that's all we can ask.

Even for some of us far removed from the victims, an indescribable pain is felt, emotions we are unable to describe.

Our fragility as humans has come to bare.

It is well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by otunbalamba: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Roon9(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Its just too tragic. That video of the falling plane was just a total nightmare. I just can't wrap my head around their last moments

2 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Definition of a True love.

Not these yeye love we have nowadays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by WildChild00(m): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Bloggers, I was expecting you to bring out the picture to buttress your point, but rather, you went to copy same picture circulating all over the internet.
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by ubunja(m): 5:50am On Jan 28, 2020
And I know just which website will post koby's death pictures within a few days...
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2020
I knew she pushed him into joining illuminati.... Women's lust for luxury can push a man into evil doings

Men run miles away from any girl who can't drink garri and groundnut and still smile at you

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2020
Roon9:
Its just too tragic. That video of the falling plane was just a total nightmare. I just can't wrap my head around their last moments
that video in circulation is false,it happened in UAE in 2018. It's not theirs

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Roon9(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Heistman:
that video in circulation is false,it happened in UAE in 2018. It's not theirs

Okay... Thank God. That memory would just be too terrible for the fam

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by speedyconnect3: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Death respects no one.

So tragic.

GET A BUYER FOR THESE 2 CARS AND TAKE 700K.

Click below:
https://www.nairaland.com/5651554/get-buyer-take-700k-2018#86108729
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2020
Their First Date Was at Disney land in 1999

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant went on their first date in 1999 – to Disneyland.

She was born on May 5, 1982. Thus, she’s been with Kobe since her teens. When they met, Vanessa a backup dancer at a Snoop Dogg video shoot, according to Daily Beast.

The Los Angeles Times described how Kobe had revealed that he was engaged to a high school student, and “television news crews descended upon Marina High School in Huntington Beach” where Vanessa was a senior.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/2020/01/vanessa-bryant-kobe-relationship/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by solmusdesigns: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2020
eyah!!!,
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2020
Goodbye Baby Mamba: Video Tribute Of Kobe Bryant's Daughter Who Died With Him

https://www.nairaland.com/5655267/goodbye-baby-mamba-video-tribute#86169114
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Katier00(f): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
ProfDview:
I knew she pushed him into joining illuminati.... Women's lust for luxury can push a man into evil doings

Men run miles away from any girl who can't drink garri and groundnut and still smile at you
this is 2020, can you stop being a nuisance to the society
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Buke26: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2020
WildChild00:
Bloggers, I was expecting you to bring out the picture to buttress your point, but rather, you went to copy same picture circulating all over the internet.

Its easy to sit in a corner of your room to criticize. Open ur own blog and post what you feel is right. otherwise STFU
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by yala07: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2020
this is so sad
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Rip Kobe Bryant

please help me with any of these jobs Receptionist,
Sales Representative,
Office Assistant,
Car for Uber/bolts Driving,
Driver job,
Computer front desk staff,

I'm a computer literate I can make use of the Microsoft World, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint

Any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply.

Help a brother God bless you

Here is my number 0903 075 3981

Are you in Lagos, dm me
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by WildChild00(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Buke26:

Its easy to sit in a corner of your room to criticize. Open ur own blog and post what you feel is right. otherwise STFU

You think it's easy to be a successful blogger, you come here in nairaland and do copy and paste, and you want to be classified as a blogger, blogger my foot.
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
jeff1607:

Are you in Lagos, dm me

I'm in Abuja sir
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by Misogynist007: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Too bad she no born boy undecided
Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.