Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment (834 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by IkanJoee(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
I personally see a car as a liability and a house as an investment, A house would help me get myself together. but the moment you drive a new car, its value basically halves. Plus a car has ongoing maintenance costs that you need to factor in.

Also a car would ease so much stress, save transportation and help boost my morale a little. wink

SO Guys, what do you think, A car or a house. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by budaatum: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
A house. For reasons you've listed yourself.

5 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by Born2Breed(f): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
You don't need advice.

You already have an answer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by Goldencheese(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Neither. Except the house will be tenanted and become an asset or the car will be used for transportation aka Uber, Taxify etc.

If you have that kind of money, think of investment that can generate healthy and steady cash flow. At the end of the day, the business will build you a house, buy you a car and still be there to take care of your needs aside making you your own boss.

6 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by IkanJoee(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Born2Breed:
You don't need advice.

You already have an answer.
mmm smiley

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by akande115: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Everything depends on you. Only you knows your immediate need.

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Goldencheese:
Neither. Except the house will be tenanted and become an asset or the car will be used for transportation aka Uber, Taxify etc.

If you have that kind of money, think of investment that can generate healthy and steady cash flow. At the end of the day, the business will build you a house, buy you a car and still be there to take care of your needs aside making you your own boss

Best Advice

3 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by jossy1luv(f): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2020
You can get a small Corolla and use it for Uber, u are sure of ur income every week

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by IkanJoee(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2020
jossy1luv:
You can get a small Corolla and use it for Uber, u are sure of ur income every week

thank you
Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by IkanJoee(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Goldencheese:

If you have that kind of money, think of investment that can generate healthy and steady cash flow. At the end of the day, the business will build you a house, buy you a car and still be there to take care of your needs aside making you your own boss.

great idea

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by Dvd4: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
IkanJoee:
I personally see a car as a liability and a house as an investment, A house would help me get myself together. but the moment you drive a new car, its value basically halves. Plus a car has ongoing maintenance costs that you need to factor in.

Also a car would ease so much stress, save transportation and help boost my morale a little. wink

SO Guys, what do you think, A car or a house. undecided
I'm also a fresh graduate. Bring the money wey we use begin business. E go fetch many returns

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by IkanJoee(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2020
Dvd4:
I'm also a fresh graduate. Bring the money wey we use begin business. E go fetch many returns

lol, which kin business u wan do na
Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by Dvd4: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
IkanJoee:

Re: As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment by Dvd4: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
IkanJoee:

Let's talk outside this platform na

(1) (Reply)

How Genuine Is UNICAF Scholarship Masters Program / See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job / Pandemonium In Lagos State University As Comrade Is Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.