Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (90022 Views)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Buhari Meets Ortom In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by kerzhim(m): 2:22am On Jan 28, 2020
olisaEze:

So you’d pause to take a selfie if armed assasins were shooting at you? Okay kontinue.... cool
When you finish displaying your madness, just go back to the story where he said their livestock guards vehicle were being shot at and shattered, and ask your self where are the pictures of the shattered vehicle.

Eyin oloriburuku oshi.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Yusman316:

Go ask the U.S why they haven't finished the Taliban after more than 10 years of engaging them in battle. With all their sophisticated weapons and technology. U think fighting insurgency and conventional war are the same?

If the war was on US soil, its wont last 1 month.. bokoharam is on Nigerian soil.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by edupedia: 2:38am On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:
This man and his purported stories of him escaping death, and in the end there will be no video or picture evidence to back it up. Nawa o!

This new report must be the title of a new Nollywood video....produced and directed by Ortom
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Exmilitant(m): 3:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Anyone blaming buhari for herdsmen attacks is deluded, was buhari around in the 2000s when these guys were unleashing mayhem onthe people of plateau?
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Nwaonyishi69: 4:19am On Jan 28, 2020
There was a country.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Eeser: 5:09am On Jan 28, 2020
saaron:
[s]Fulani terrorist are even trying to use their slave, Plateau state gov, to make Jos Islamic emirate. The massacres and genocide committed against Jos people by these terrorist was/is all about capturing Jos and plateau state for Islam.
Any time you hear talks about making Jos (indigenous land of Christians with an Indigenous King over Jos) a caliphate or emirate, just know that fulanis and their sponsor buhari's satanic regime are behind it.
Now the above revelation about the plot by islamist (with backing of buhari) to make Jos Islamic emirate should give Nigerians the TRUE PICTURE about the so called ''Farmers/Herders Clashes (fulani terrorist genocidal activities) in Nigeria.
These Fulanis from futajalon are not killing because of COWS, far from it! Their violence has absolutely nothing to do with GRAZING RESERVE for their miserable cows. Ruga itself is not first on their agenda. Their campaign of bloodshed has nothing to do with Agriculture itself. Fulani/Boko haram terrorists MAJOR AGENDA is to wipe off non muslims in Nigeria and possess indigenous lands for islam and turn them into emirates. They did it did in Sokoto in 1804. They did it in Kaduna through Elrufai. And they plan to extend their satanic emirates nationwide.

Cows and grazing reserves are just excuses they use to hide their real agenda.
Fulanis's REAL GOAL is to eradicate Christians all over Nigeria and POSSESS THEIR GODGIVEN LAND!
If they overrun Middle Belt, I assure you they WILL move down Southern Nigeria and repeat exactly what they did in Middle Belt!

Remember, the only way to spread Islam is through violence and bloodshed. That's exactly what fulani terrorist and boko haram are doing.
The earlier we join forces and face these devilish people head long, the better for all of us.[/s]

This is a classical beer parlour gist. Are you currently working as a bar man?
As for whatever agenda you are talking, I see a trend in your choice of governors mentioned. Please don't forget to add Abdullah Sule of Nasarawa and Hope Uzodinma of Imo to your list of those working for the Fulanis to establish your imaginary agenda. In fact add all the APC governors join.
You must not type all the time. Otherwise you will end up displaying your ignorance to the public eye. Get your head out of the sand man and move to the reality.
This type of propaganda only works on fanatics. Cause let's face it, most fanatics interpret everything as an agenda.
What do I know? Maybe you are deliberately a mischievous person.
Shalom.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Pat081: 5:14am On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:
This man and his purported stories of him escaping death, and in the end there will be no video or picture evidence to back it up. Nawa o!

hmmmmm thank God it happen to one of them now and nobody pray that evil or bad things to cum his or her way wen we wake up everyday that is why u dnt see what u are asking for
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by EdiskyHarry: 5:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Enwhen:

When criminals attack u or somebody else abeg try o camera am for video evidence .....how u take they reason self

If there is video evidence that means its not a serious attack that is why they have time for video, or a cooked up story.... My experience in Taraba during herders attacked , I will never forget, assuming those Lagos paparazzi wey they like video dey there Na only God know how them for take butcher them, because those guys value bullet pass human life
my brother no matter what you say, it is very difficult to correct someone that has been a fool right from childhood.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by cardoctor(m): 5:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Lucky man all the time.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by orisa37: 5:50am On Jan 28, 2020
IGP PLEASE SAY THIS CAN'T BE TRUE. YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE WHOLLY FOR ORTOM.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by DrDD: 5:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Esseite:
Very soon... we might start agitating for regional army, how can one be fighting terrorist for 10years+ with no victory in sight, it makes one think the fight is either compromised or the people are not ready to get rid of terrorism.
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by DaBullIT(m): 5:59am On Jan 28, 2020
even worse , isn't it the same Ortom that was alleged to have armed some people to wreak havoc on his own state ? the 9 suspects arrested by the army were caught with state issued / customized tshirts and brand new rifles, this happened at the height of campaign / election , that's when ortom was insulting Buhari , eventually the issue died down, i am sure if you google it , you'll still find related news

smh

kerzhim:

Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by 84Unstoppable: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2020
This should be treated as fake news......... As nothing of such happen......... Headers cannot and will never come close to the area they claim. We should stop portraying Benue in bad news for selfish gain.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by bilulu(m): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:

When the video of Ganduje was everywhere did you and your president still believe? Didn't you guys still find a way to deny and still rig the elections for him? The sane Nigerians know what is happening and they know what to believe
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by bilulu(m): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Mr Governor, it unfortunate you found your middle belt brothers and sisters infiltrated by the Fulani people.
They have Plateau state already in their pocket. The agenda is real. forget about the religion aspect of it.
The Fulanis are the ones giving Islam a bad name. The Fulanis are the same people as the Boko Haram, ISWP and what have you.

They hide under the religion to press their agenda. We have Muslims in Yoruba land, why are they not unleashing terror in the whole SW?
Forget the rhetorics, The killers are the Fulanis
it's only when SS, SE, SW and NS come together and chase these criminals out of this country then we can have Peace.

Imagine a governor being attacked then what is the fate of the common man.

These People are giving credibility to Biafran agitation.
They want to Use hope Uzodinma to achieve their aim in Igbo land
but I know Igbos are smatter than them.
My brother forget all that saying that it's just the Fulanis, give MURIC the opportunity he will do worse than the fulanis, abi those ones operating in Asia b fulanis too?
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:

Him Màtá Taya person
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Scottallen: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2020
garfield1:

Yet he cannot pay their Salaries

Everything is not politics. The Fulani herdsmen are a menace
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by luluosas(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Blame your brothers and sisters converting to Islam because of monsel of bread
saaron:
Fulani terrorist are even trying to use their slave, Plateau state gov, to make Jos Islamic emirate. The massacres and genocide committed against Jos people by these terrorist was/is all about capturing Jos and plateau state for Islam.
Any time you hear talks about making Jos (indigenous land of Christians with an Indigenous King over Jos) a caliphate or emirate, just know that fulanis and their sponsor buhari's satanic regime are behind it.
Now the above revelation about the plot by islamist (with backing of buhari) to make Jos Islamic emirate should give Nigerians the TRUE PICTURE about the so called ''Farmers/Herders Clashes (fulani terrorist genocidal activities) in Nigeria.
These Fulanis from futajalon are not killing because of COWS, far from it! Their violence has absolutely nothing to do with GRAZING RESERVE for their miserable cows. Ruga itself is not first on their agenda. Their campaign of bloodshed has nothing to do with Agriculture itself. Fulani/Boko haram terrorists MAJOR AGENDA is to wipe off non muslims in Nigeria and possess indigenous lands for islam and turn them into emirates. They did it did in Sokoto in 1804. They did it in Kaduna through Elrufai. And they plan to extend their satanic emirates nationwide.

Cows and grazing reserves are just excuses they use to hide their real agenda.
Fulanis's REAL GOAL is to eradicate Christians all over Nigeria and POSSESS THEIR GODGIVEN LAND!
If they overrun Middle Belt, I assure you they WILL move down Southern Nigeria and repeat exactly what they did in Middle Belt!

Remember, the only way to spread Islam is through violence and bloodshed. That's exactly what fulani terrorist and boko haram are doing.
The earlier we join forces and face these devilish people head long, the better for all of us.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by luluosas(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2020
And none of the terrorists fulani herdsmen were killed? What were your security details doing during the attack Mr. Governor? Are they also in collaboration with the terrorists? Align with South West now to form your own Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by yahmohy27: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Mr Governor, it unfortunate you found your middle belt brothers and sisters infiltrated by the Fulani people.
They have Plateau state already in their pocket. The agenda is real. forget about the religion aspect of it.
The Fulanis are the ones giving Islam a bad name. The Fulanis are the same people as the Boko Haram, ISWP and what have you.

They hide under the religion to press their agenda. We have Muslims in Yoruba land, why are they not unleashing terror in the whole SW?
it's only when SS, SE, SW and NS come together and chase these criminals out of this country then we can have Peace.

I doff my cap for"The Fulanis are the ones giving Islam a bad name."You're right
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Blindersoff: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Isinweke:

You're an Islamist

Onye isi mgbaka. Inekwureghi
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by isaacprinz(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2020
Esseite:

If the war was on US soil, its wont last 1 month.. bokoharam is on Nigerian soil.
look at this one comparing US and Nigeria, you serious so?
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by vikstandon(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:

Listen to urself...Is He acting a script wey u dey find video. Person dey run for his dear life, u dey expect make em take picture and video.

He is not you that tells a bunch of lies to trend. Pray u don't find urself in such situation...Let me see how u take pictures or videos.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by toplinetrtrend: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2020
budaatum:
So says budaatum's mouthpiece.

Thankfully not everyone is a lazy fuq like you who refuses to use your own head.

Oga òdè, forget that your lazy fuq nonsense. You are the mentally lazy Iddiot here. Omo àlè yorùbá. I'm sure muric head is your mentor. He called cheetah a leopard; I'm certain you learnt your stupidity from him. Senseless religion slave
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by garfield1: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Scottallen:

Everything is not politics. The Fulani herdsmen are a menace
It has been politicised.non salary payment is a bigger menace
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by orisa37: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2020
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. WORLD WAR HAS STARTED ON TIV LAND BY DESPERATE FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by orisa37: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2020
orisa37:
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. WORLD WAR HAS STARTED ON TIV LAND BY DESPERATE FULANI HERDSMEN.

ORTOM SHOULD QUICKLY GATHER HIS STATE'S COMMUNITY POLICE TO FISH OUT THE CRIMINALS IN THE STATE.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by tsaragii(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

My brother you are wrong.
Not all fulani are Muslims, some are not even practicing Muslims especially those residing in the bush.
the truth is many disbelievers will continue to utter blasphemy to Islam and as such will ascribe anything unlawful to it.
But Allah says he we continue to protect this religion.
the truth is you are free to always say whatever you wish, but mind you sooner or later you will give account of every words you utter
FOR THOSE MISCONCEPTING ISLAM READ THIS:[color=#990000][/color]

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
— trans. Marmaduke Pickthall, Quran 2:256

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?
— Quran 10:99

He said: "O my people! See ye if (it be that) I have a Clear Sign from my Lord, and that He hath sent Mercy unto me from His own presence, but that the Mercy hath been obscured from your sight? shall we compel you to accept it when ye are averse to it?
— Quran 11:28

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!
— Quran 18:29
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by orisa37: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by TruthinAction: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:

So you will be taking video when they are shooting you? Even if you knew they were coming? And fish brains like you liked your comment. No wonder Nigeria is where it is today. I don't think you have heard gun shots before.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by TruthinAction: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigeria has no security. A state of emergency should be declared on security matters unless the government is part of the sponsor. The Constitution needs to be amended to permit state and regions to have their own police.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by colestephan86: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/ortom-narrowly-escapes-death-following-herdsmen-attack/?fbclid=IwAR36VtManY3xT0eBVzSQISThuX9jsRzTAbIn70wmX_wyfbs5d-HDAbbwVyE
A senator, governor or some top government official may soon be killed and then , restructuring will be put in high gear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.