Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,033 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) (34073 Views)

Inside The Magnificent Hermitage Museum Saint Petersburg, Russia / Aerial Drone Footage Of Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2020
It's nice seeing our fellow Nigerians doing well across the globe. Be a good ambassador.

2 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Nice, but I'm not impressed by the numbers.
You think everyone can learn Russian language?
E easy like that?

Россия - это страна, которую наполняют россияне

2 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by sindan: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Ok, what do you expect us to do? Op

1 Like

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Meeting of yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by studentarrive: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Ok
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Sundaycomputer: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
U people should come back to Nigeria , everything is going fine here

1 Like

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2020
I Saw Chinebu My Childhood Friend, May Jah Bless His Hustle

1 Like

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2020
illitrate:
Na only guymen and orosko babes I see there ooo grin grin

cold no let me people go stay there tongue
Which kind cold ... It were to be biafrans the whole hall will filled with people grin grin
Proudly BIAFRAN
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2020
Boss Kunle I sight u.... My school mate now flexing in far away Russia while am here in this shithole of a zoo suffering.......

Sobssss!!!
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by larryking540: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
which kind mumu meeting be this. when abroad i run away from nigerian associations. it breeds jealousy and envy

I doubt if u have every travelled outside even ur Villa,,,,,if u know the loneness u will feel sitting home and only meeting strange nationality, compared to seeing ur Africa man precisely nigeria girl or guy ,it's a joy that can't be forgotten,,,,,,,yeah some are into frudeulent act but u know ur limit of the friendship

7 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2020
mrkings84:
Boss Kunle I sight u.... My school mate now flexing in far away Russia while am here in this shithole of a zoo suffering.......

Sobssss!!!

Dont let anyone lie to you ain't no flexing there

4 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm the only reason why I will attend this meeting in a place like Russia where there are not much black people, is because i miss black pussyyy. grin

Go to the meeting, collect numbers from my fellow Nigeria ladies and fork the hell out of their brains.

Too much white pussyyy is not good. Sometimes you got to change to black.

Apart from forking my fellow Nigeria ladies, 100 years i won't attend.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

6 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2020
larryking540:

I doubt if u have every travelled outside even ur Villa,,,,,if u know the loneness u will feel sitting home and only meeting strange nationality, compared to seeing ur Africa man precisely nigeria girl or guy ,it's a joy that can't be forgotten,,,,,,,yeah some are into frudeulent act but u know ur limit of the friendship
spent 2 years in the uk, 2 months in belgium. went to a nigerian asalatu and nigerian association. found it nauseating

2 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Jaspernubi: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
The Nigerian community in Saint Petersburg met over the weekend to discuss important issues facing the community. Representatives of the Nigerian Embassy in Moscow were also there to issue new passports to those who lost or damaged their passport.

The president of the Nigerian community Dr. Suberu, urged Nigerians in Russia to live in unity and also urged them be active members of the community so we can be able to help each other in times of need.

Here are some pictures from the meeting.

Здравствуйте, мой друг! Как я могу посетить Россию, чтобы продолжить учебу?
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by larryking540: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
spent 2 years in the uk, 2 months in belgium. went to a nigerian asalatu and nigerian association. found it nauseating

Then u have the mouth to say such a comment on a forum like this bro u are a fool in disguise,
Pussy niggar ,,
U think it by associating with whiteees that makes u successful?
U are not them and u can't be like them ,even Anthony Joshua knows Betty ,ask him

4 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by dinggle: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2020
mmm....hanging on to dear life in Southern Nigeria is better than hanging on to cold and uncertainty in Russia, their words do not match their body languages.

2 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Hypnotise: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2020
They are really looking fresh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2020
That guy in the 2nd pic with tummy that looks like it can swallow a whole community must be one of the pipo that is still on World Cup visa! Enyia hustle well o, Naija is on joyless mode for cashless pipo right now!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by imolile: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2020
larryking540:

Then u have the mouth to say such a comment on a forum like this bro u are a fool in disguise,
Pussy niggar ,,[/b]
U think it by associating with whiteees that makes u successful?
U are not them and u can't be like them ,even Anthony Joshua knows Betty ,ask him

[b]This is one reason I found that religion nauseating, They get easily provoked and cannot stand any objective opinion when once that stone age religion is criticized. Just imagine the highlighted, this and many insult from that sect tells me, It is a religion that have no hope after earth
Multitudes Playing "Kalo Kalo" with life
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Ok now
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by tydi(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2020
I saw one of them putting on a military cap and he walks free cus human rights is been respected in a saner clim. If it was to be in my beloved country Nigeria operation monkey style would have dealt with him.
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Nigerians united abroad
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by larryking540: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2020
imolile:

This is one reason I found that religion nauseating, They get easily provoked and cannot stand any objective opinion when once that stone age religion is criticized. Just imagine the highlighted, this and many insult from that sect tells me, It is a religion that have no hope after earth
Multitudes Playing "Kalo Kalo" with life

Bro u got the wrong person
Am a black man and u are white
So there is nothing common between u and i

2 Likes

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by david102(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
I also made a short video asking members of the Nigerian community to tell me what it's like to be a black person in Russia.

So if you wanna find out what it's like to be black in Russia, watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHRaY_YQlpM

Nice
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by putin2: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2020
There is 6 Benin girls there
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Happyfela(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Some okpo students and some Yahoo pickers wey be students too... If you know, you know
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2020
I expected to see more than that number of people in there.

Where is that boy that is always cooking and enjoying rice and dancing with Ekaterinas and Dmitrys??

He should be in the meeting. He has done more advertise Nigeria than the whole Nigeria embassy there.

Maybe he is out there drinking vodka with those blondes.

1 Like

Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Peacecoy19: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
See Rugged Chubaks and Devushkas
Sultan of..... Russia truly gettam for debushkas.
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Peacecoy19: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
See Rugged Chubaks and Devushkas
Sultan of..... Russia truly gettam for debushkas.were you once there?
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by YancyJay: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
post=86199665:
Familiar faces everywhere!

We hope those of us in Nigeria can borrow this bolded advice above and put it into practice.
Instead of the daily bickering 24/7 by some sets of people.

All the very best in Russia Guys.
How is the cold over there?
Is it always cold 365 days of the year?

Keep doing your thing and make our nation proud of you guys.
Never engage in anything fraudulent please.
Keep up the good work you are doing over there.[
See y'all someday soon.......for good!

Nigeria will be great again.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) by Nazacent: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Looks like three families in the same neighborhood coming together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Nibo-Umuawulu-Awgbu Road Cuts Into Two After Heavy Rainfall In Anambra / The Number Of Nigerians Living In Ghana, 166 Countries Nationals Living In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.