Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing (880 Views)

❌SOLD❌ ⚠️⚠️2011 Toyota Corolla Only Front Bumper Painted First Body �⚠️⚠️ / Used 05 Corolla Only 1.8m SOLD / Registered Corolla Only Used For A Year And 4 Months @1.650 @ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing by Lawalemi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sadly, my wife lost the only key fob of our keyless Corolla. Luckily the car is parked at home. Model is 2009.
Please what's next?
Re: Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mad ooooo

GAZZUZZ
Re: Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing by greggng: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lawalemi:
Sadly, my wife lost the only key fob of our keyless Corolla. Luckily the car is parked at home. Model is 2009.
Please what's next?

By tomorrow I will show some experts ur message with a view to getting their professional solutions to your problem. I only hope you are within Lagos otherwise you are on your own. Whatsap me on 08062593234
Re: Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing by Lawalemi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
greggng:

By tomorrow I will show some experts ur message with a view to getting their professional solutions to your problem. I only hope you are within Lagos otherwise you are on your own. Whatsap me on 08062593234

I'm in Lagos. Expecting with thanks
Re: Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing by Carshopper(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Call 08029990359 keyremote and have rest of mind and sense of joy.
Re: Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing by greggng: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lawalemi:
Please what's next?

Sorry for late response...Today I was able to discuss your matter with some trusted hands that normally tackle such issues for my client. One of them told me that it will cost you the following

1, The key is 45k
2, To program it is 10k
3, He will need the services of panel beater to enable him open the car door...That will be like 2k

In total you will be paying 57k

You can also compare prices and ensure a good technician hands it to avoid error..
Re: Our Corolla Only Key Fob Is Missing by Lawalemi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
greggng:

Sorry for late response...Today I was able to discuss your matter with some trusted hands that normally tackle such issues for my client. One of them told me that it will cost you the following

1, The key is 45k
2, To program it is wok
3, He will need the services of panel beater to enable him open the car door...That will be like 2k

In total you will be paying 57k

You can also compare prices and ensure a good technician hands it to avoid error..

Oh, thanks. I'll reach you on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

SOLD:Super Clean Naija Used Toyota Camry / Mercedes Benz E350, 2015 Model @3.8m / The 2014 Maserati Granturism S Is Craaaaaazzzzzyyyyy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.