Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

New Tricks Of One-chanced Buses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Tricks Of One-chanced Buses (812 Views)

Beware!!! Criminals New Tricks In Lagos / New Tricks Used By Fraudsters That You Will Hardly Know Until You Fall A Victim / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tricks Of One-chanced Buses by Okuda(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
I cant remember the last time I entered danfo buses to get to wherever I want to go but this fateful day, I was coming back from the Village with my uncle and we just got down at Cele bustop to take connecting transport to where we stay. My uncle was holding his nylon bag and I was holding a small box of my personal belongings, bread, my phone and one other nylon in my hands as I was co-ordinating an Uber driver I asked to help pick something from a destination to my house.

We saw this bus and we decided to hop in and my uncle went into the front seat and I sat by the adjustable chair by the door while holding my belongings in my hands. Before I entered, I looked inside and saw a fully dressed policeman sitting at the back of the driver and the rest of the passengers were full grown men but I entered anyway because I felt if the bus was not safe, the policeman and the space I was given by the door would not be there. before the bus moved, I looked to my left and saw a man wearing a native cloth with his hands between his legs and I looked down and saw something funny on his hand. He was holding a gun. when he realized I might have seen what he was holding, he tried to hide it a bit. My first thought was that he was with the policeman and later i was asking myself does this mean this is a police bus? my train of thoughts ran so fast and part of me wanted to stay another wanted to just leave the bus. My destination was not even up to 3km .

The next thing I saw myself doing was saying I am coming down ans I told my uncle, I dont want to be in this bus. he was still in the front passengers seat. when he saw me get down he asked what the problem was and I said i dont want to be in this bus, then he got down and when the bus left I told him we may have entered one chance without knowing it and the man beside me was holding a gun and as I was narrating it to him, I realized that I have never seen any police man use that type of gun before. I would describe it as a semi local pistol and it had a curvy bend and when I put that together again, it dawned on me something would have been fishy inside. I want to thankGod that nothing happened to me or my uncle. If they were ritual killers, that means that I may not be here typing this now.

Nigerians be very vigilant and prayerful.

3 Likes

Re: New Tricks Of One-chanced Buses by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bros left to me if it's one chance it's still better
From your description they could either be SARS, or normal police, or kidnappers,in fact we could group the first two under this category because they do the same thing. Hold you till you empty your account. With slaps and threats of I'll shoot you put gun for your front say you be thief.
So bros left to me I prefer one chance Wey go just collect what's on ground and push you out.
In any case may we not experience any of those. Giving someone my hard earned money under duress can pain me. For them and their families Wey go cry for them. Because I no dey leave them go like that. One candle for the nearest Cele church is all it takes. Aye won ma baje ni

2 Likes

Re: New Tricks Of One-chanced Buses by Goldencheese(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Your vigilance saved you and your uncle. Thank God you were sharp, smart and cunning. You will do well in life if you keep to these credos.

Okuda:
I cant remember the last time I entered danfo buses to get to wherever I want to go but this fateful day, I was coming back from the Village with my uncle and we just got down at Cele bustop to take connecting transport to where we stay. My uncle was holding his nylon bag and I was holding a small box of my personal belongings, bread, my phone and one other nylon in my hands as I was co-ordinating an Uber driver I asked to help pick something from a destination to my house.

We saw this bus and we decided to hop in and my uncle went into the front seat and I sat by the adjustable chair by the door while holding my belongings in my hands. Before I entered, I looked inside and saw a fully dressed policeman sitting at the back of the driver and the rest of the passengers were full grown men but I entered anyway because I felt if the bus was not safe, the policeman and the space I was given by the door would not be there. before the bus moved, I looked to my left and saw a man wearing a native cloth with his hands between his legs and I looked down and saw something funny on his hand. He was holding a gun. when he realized I might have seen what he was holding, he tried to hide it a bit. My first thought was that he was with the policeman and later i was asking myself does this mean this is a police bus? my train of thoughts ran so fast and part of me wanted to stay another wanted to just leave the bus. My destination was not even up to 3km .

The next thing I saw myself doing was saying I am coming down ans I told my uncle, I dont want to be in this bus. he was still in the front passengers seat. when he saw me get down he asked what the problem was and I said i dont want to be in this bus, then he got down and when the bus left I told him we may have entered one chance without knowing it and the man beside me was holding a gun and as I was narrating it to him, I realized that I have never seen any police man use that type of gun before. I would describe it as a semi local pistol and it had a curvy bend and when I put that together again, it dawned on me something would have been fishy inside. I want to thankGod that nothing happened to me or my uncle. If they were ritual killers, that means that I may not be here typing this now.

Nigerians be very vigilant and prayerful.
Re: New Tricks Of One-chanced Buses by dimexy247(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmm!
Re: New Tricks Of One-chanced Buses by adecz: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fear fear!! grin
Re: New Tricks Of One-chanced Buses by kayusely70(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
One Should Be Vigilant And Alert All The Time

(1) (Reply)

My Ugly Experience With Police In Onitsha / Homeless Man Arrested By Police For Trying To Rape Woman / I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.