Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (129461 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by anonimi: 5:56am On Jan 28, 2020
goslowgoslow:
So na enemies dey cause stroke.

What else do you expect from a black sheeple who literally puts to waste all the money spent by the community for her education? Not an atom of critical thought process.
None!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by loswhite(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Every time, marry marry. One would think there is anything special about a Nigerian husband. No be person husband be this? No be person future husband you be, wey you mumu like this? If I want a man to fck me this night, I will get 20. So, forget all this pussy talk.

Fck no be my problem. Na man wey go give me better money I dey find.
Are you handicap? Or you be amputee? Lol ..go hustle make you for no find man when go give you money

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by darediamond(m): 6:04am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Every time, marry marry. One would think there is anything special about a Nigerian husband. No be person husband be this? No be person future husband you be, wey you mumu like this? If I want a man to fck me this night, I will get 20. So, forget all this pussy talk.

Fck no be my problem. Na man wey go give me better money I dey find.

In this Era Of Advance Money Ritual Processes?

YOU BETTER GO AND FIND A JOB BE IT ONLINE OR OFFLINE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by SamOyovwi: 6:08am On Jan 28, 2020
I witnessed it. This nor be audio help o. It happened. Something is wrong with the actor
Azmanaty:

Audio help
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:11am On Jan 28, 2020
drizslim:
DAT guy probably spent 80% of his earnings on booze x women, at one time I thought a pastor came to his aid or is he broke & using stroke as an idea to siphone the public at large

See him neatly carved hair like say him visit tbillz barber recently
grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2020
Simbrixton:
igbo nationalism should not be about abusing yoruba alone dip your hand in your pocket and help ernest azuzu even if na 20 dollars show your fellow nwanne love dont wait for the yorubas you hate so much to help him

bitter soul

Lol

This omoluabi leave me abeg oooo
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by kpajie1: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2020
bros u are wel in d name of yaweh yeshua .but dont use ure body attraction invite oga femi otedola.ure packing different.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by darediamond(m): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Ose, Migwo!!
Let me change from my nairaland trouble maker persona to my real self a little. grin

I was in church too but if indeed the news is true.
Then we must acknowledge the teachings of the Bible by our Lord JESUS CHRIST.

that if a demon was cast out of the body of a man, then the demon goes to the desert to roam about and of he doesn't see a dwelling place, he comes back again with a thousand demons to the body which he was cast off before.

What i get to understand is that in life, the Christian race is a constant battle.

When a man knows the kind of diabolical family he hails from, then that man must be ready for battle because the enemies from his family will never stop to attack him.

So it's either the news is fake or the actor backslided thinking he can continue with his wayward ways since he has been healed.

He never knew that the devil don't sleep.

Anyways let me change back to my trouble making online persona. grin

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders

grin grin Omo Ake! grin
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Simbrixton(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

This omoluabi leave me abeg oooo
my gee lol
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 28, 2020
BlackSeptember:
You are an idiot for saying such. Can you talk to her in real life? You are a big idiot

You're a dim wit... You think I'm a pvssy worshipper like you?, who the fvck is she that I can't scold in real life?

She's a woman (albeit an expired one) but she'll always be below me, no matter her status I'm a man.... Nature made it so

Mr man your ancestors are ashamed of you, see how you're groveling over a pvssy

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Hedonisst: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2020
A few random thoughts on the matter...

1. This guy seems to have mental issues or psychological disturbance of some sort. He has been accused of psychotic behaviour numerous times, for many years now. Just look at this 11 year old Nairaland thread below for example
https://www.nairaland.com/125522/what-wrong-ernest-asuzu

2. Those of you talking about investments and such are naive, sorry to say. To think that most of you are salary earning employees who know NOTHING about making a livelihood from your own private ventures. Even if Dangote 'dashes' you a N100m bounty, you could still squander it on wrong/unprofitable investments. Only career entrepreneurs are likely to excel with this. It's difficult in Nigeria. Don't get it twisted.

3. Besides, even if you invest well and avoid extravagance, life and its vicissitudes would humble you and probably disgrace you if the storm comes calling. It's not in your hands. You can only hold on to the grace of God.

4. Finally, life is overrated. Especially a life without pleasure and happiness. This is probably a controversial view, but I am adamant about it. Damn if life is hell bent on disgracing you, for the whole world to 'see you finish', then it is futile to hang on as if life is an end in itself. Grow some balls and ball out on your own terms. Take an overdose of a deadly medication, swallow sniper, slip and break ya damn head in your bathroom or something. Better to exit this meaningless merry go round with your dignity intact, than to hang in there and spend the rest of your miserable days in abject indignity. Death before dishonor is the code. Man ain't gat no time to be ridiculed by nonsense. Better people have died and continue to die daily. What are you hanging on to life for? You're not going to make it out alive anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by alen4smith(m): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2020
drizslim:
DAT guy probably spent 80% of his earnings on booze x women, at one time I thought a pastor came to his aid or is he broke & using stroke as an idea to siphone the public at large

See him neatly carved hair like say him visit tbillz barber recently
guy na format!

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Simbrixton:
my gee lol

You dey worry oooo
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Foodqueen(f): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Since this guy left obot Etuk, his life has never remain the same again.
One problem to another. There was a time he was battling addiction.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by golddare: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2020
titiloyeblog:
Top Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has reportedly become a road side beggar after a long time battle with stroke.

In a now trending video posted by a passerby and fan, identified as Bolingo 2014 , it was reported that the actor who was once known for his vibrant acting and interpretation of movie roles was captured shirtless, as he confirmed the details in tears.

Bolingo slammed Nollywood saying the industry is a huge disgrace as he was shocked to see the veteran actor in such emaciated state with no help from his colleagues in the entertainment industry, prompting the video

On Sunday, January 26, 2020, Ernest Asuzu was spotted topless rocking a blue jean pants and bathroom slippers, at Shoprite Surulere, begging for alms to feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlxZEylFmvk

The problem we have is that we dont know that friendship is an investment, you need to be sure you are not wasting your time and resources on bad investments (friends), otherwise when you get to that point you may not have another shot at life. But then I will suggest you put your trust in God and not man.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by oruma19: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2020
Omihanifa:
I taught one pastor gave him 1.5million naira cash plus and SUV worth 3.5 million back in 2016. After he was allegedly healed of stroke undecided

Now he's back to the street begging shocked shocked

Baba nah fresh boy that year o embarassed

Heard dude used to be a top gigolo back in the
day angry

**The truth be say dey don render this guy useless undecided ( the glory has departed)

This guy went to break the heart of OlumbaOlumba babe. Bro, u r in deep trouble unless she decides to free u. Beta go and beg her else u go hear ween. Forget all these fake pastors u are believing in, unless u meet a genuine man of God, forget it.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by RillJ(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2020
What/which money?

As you said, let's hope his colleagues come to his aid soon and good enough.

ignitewatch:
Am surprised....

One begin to wonder what they actually use the money the made for.

#investment is key
#make sure you plan you life in terms of monetary value, so you don't end up as a liability

I hope his colleagues comes to his aid. Not just showing off on Socialmedia
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Microwhy: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2020
ignitewatch:
Am surprised....

#investment is key
#make sure you plan you life in terms of monetary value, so you don't end up as a liability

When last did you go to the cinema and watch their movies they truly work hard to put together.
When last did you reject a pirated CD and demand for origin CD which will put money into the actors pocket.
Their on-screen life is packaging which of cause you want to see in movies *packaging*
Only women, gigolos, gaysand, g-boys and drug pusher make money in our movie industry.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by citizen202(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Roon9:
Hmmm... I thought a church in warri rehabilitated and even gave him a car about 2 years ago?
Person don't know what to believe again jor.

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.
how much and drop your phone number (watsapp)for partnership
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by ojuu4u(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2020
ignitewatch:
Am surprised....

#investment is key

Do you think these guys have fat accounts as they portrait themselves? Even if they have. If inflow of money stops,and accounts are being drained everyday due to one ailment and another,within a twinkle of eye, the person becomes broke.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Roon9(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2020
citizen202:
how much and drop your phone number (watsapp)for partnership

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by neweraomo: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2020
ybalogs:
This is so sad. This guy made us smile when movie industry don't pay that much.
it's still doesn't pay much o,na those people Sabi short cut to make money now
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by MartinsD12(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2020
titiloyeblog:
Top Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has reportedly become a road side beggar after a long time battle with stroke.

In a now trending video posted by a passerby and fan, identified as Bolingo 2014 , it was reported that the actor who was once known for his vibrant acting and interpretation of movie roles was captured shirtless, as he confirmed the details in tears.

Bolingo slammed Nollywood saying the industry is a huge disgrace as he was shocked to see the veteran actor in such emaciated state with no help from his colleagues in the entertainment industry, prompting the video

On Sunday, January 26, 2020, Ernest Asuzu was spotted topless rocking a blue jean pants and bathroom slippers, at Shoprite Surulere, begging for alms to feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlxZEylFmvk

Those who are saying he didn't invest I can tell you people there is a health problem that might come or even business issues all your investments will be gone, nollywood should come to his rescue

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by SilasNwude: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Simbrixton:
na lie jare se kanayo no get money ni every industry be like dat money go dey somehow na how u play ur game and favour as yoruba industry no get money reach igbo own some of d men are in money here
bro that's your imagination
in reality this people don't have money compare to their years in the industry
when i say don't have money I mean they're just average
if not that some multinationals are now recognising them and giving them endorsement many will die with nothing

that's why i always smile and happy whenever i see most of them in billboard featuring one advert or the other for these companies
I'll congratulate them because they're the one that really suffered for the industry to have name and recognition so they deserve the fruit of their labour.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Ezonman(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2020
jcross19:
I saw the same news that was prophet Jeremiah gave him the money and a SUV.
I don't believe this story, the video could be the old one, where is the picture of him begging in surulere?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Mouthgag: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:
If only he was close to God.

His enemies wouldn't have reduced him to this pitiable level.

Be it rich or poor? You are on your own when story starts to build skyscraper ontop one's head.

God is the only way !
Shut up!
Was job not with God?
Olodos
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Marine50(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:
If only he was close to God.

His enemies wouldn't have reduced him to this pitiable level.

Be it rich or poor? You are on your own when story starts to build skyscraper ontop one's head.
God is the only way !
Note dat illness is an undisable state and d sick person is no responsible for his illness.. How did u no his not close to God
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by magzey: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2020
U sure he is not acting? undecided

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Pumra: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Before they are 45, they have killed all their internal organs, even their manhood will need crane to stand.

And you want to make heaven grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Thegoodone13(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2020
ignitewatch:
Am surprised....

#investment is key

They are living a fake life. Most of them have nothing talk less of investment. They are always on loan to show people that they have arrived.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.