Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why I Hate Outsourcing Firms - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Hate Outsourcing Firms (492 Views)

Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? / Business Process Outsourcing?? / I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Outsourcing Firms by nuel000: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Outsourcing firms in Nigeria are simply bent on making money, and don't care about what graduates pass through to get their outrageous requirements. I will share with you 2 ordeals I had with 2 different outsourcing firms
1.) ICS outsourcing, they're a set of very disorganized people.about October last I went for an interview with access bank through ICS, the interview went well and I got the offer through text to come for my pre medical screenings and all, we all did pre medical screenings since last year October passed the medical tests( of course they sent us feedback) and up till today ICS hasn't called anyone of us to come resume, they don't give feedback on what is going on, you call they don't pick, you mail they don't respond. And the most painful part is I have gone through hell to get 2 different guarantors in Lagos, me that I don't even know anyone in Lagos, they have been asking me what about the job and I don't know what to tell them, and the funny thing is that few weeks after they started advertising for the same role again, when there are people on ground you haven't given jobs.. you're still looking for more. All they want to do is making money and this is really bad
2) H&C CONSULTING; These guys are upcoming, I went for the first stage of interview and passed when it was time for the second stage, we got no mail from them to come for second stage for weeks which is now turning to months, now they're putting up another advert for same role when you haven't finished attending to the ones in ground you're looking for more money. These guys need to be checked honestly
Re: Why I Hate Outsourcing Firms by Enwhen(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Did they collected money from you ??

Outsourcing doesn't collect money , they only starts getting benefit once u start working.
Re: Why I Hate Outsourcing Firms by nuel000: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Enwhen:
Did they collected money from you ??

Outsourcing doesn't collect money , they only starts getting benefit once u start working.
do you know the stress graduates go through to get their outrageous requirements and they abandon them at the end without feedback

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Outsourcing Firms by Enwhen(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
nuel000:
do you know the stress graduates go through to get their outrageous requirements and they abandon them at the end without feedback

Yea Bro

The govt is to be blame... There are some of them collecting money and sending graduates to a chop for sales girl or boy...one at Ojuelegba before fire safety.
Re: Why I Hate Outsourcing Firms by nuel000: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Enwhen:

Yea Bro

The govt is to be blame... There are some of them collecting money and sending graduates to a chop for sales girl or boy...one at Ojuelegba before fire safety.
can you imagine such nonsense!! Chai

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Recruitment 2021 / Alison.com: Are The Certificates Issued By This Site Recognized? / How Do I Go Abroad With A Degree In Science Lab Tech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.