Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ebenezer Obey Founding Band Member, Mutiu Kekere Dies At 75 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ebenezer Obey Founding Band Member, Mutiu Kekere Dies At 75 (649 Views)

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 / Please Where Can I Download Ebenezer Obey's Songs For Free? / Download Link To Ebenezer Obey Ori Mi Ma Je Nte Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebenezer Obey Founding Band Member, Mutiu Kekere Dies At 75 by Biodun556(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Obey’s founding band member, Mutiu Kekere dies at 75

Music icon, Evangelist Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi has bemoaned the loss of one of the founding members of International Brothers band, Alhaji Mutiu Jimoh, popularly known as Mutiu Kekere.

The late Mutiu Kekere was a famous talking drummer of the music legends for many years, before his death.

The drummer, aged 75, had been battling with some ailment for about five years, and eventually died on January 16. He had been buried according to Islamic rites.

Speaking on his death, Obey described the death of Mutiu Kekere as painful, just as he sympathized with the children and family he left behind.

“Mutiu Kekere was a good man and instrumental in my band. We are good friends’ aside the fact that he was a band member. I will definitely miss him. He has been ill for some years now and I really appreciate the cooperation and support of his children. But we can only try our best as humans, because it is the debt that we must all pay. I pray God grant him eternal rest and children and family he left behind fortitude to bear the loss,” he said.

Re: Ebenezer Obey Founding Band Member, Mutiu Kekere Dies At 75 by okomile(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Legend!

RIP Alhaji
Re: Ebenezer Obey Founding Band Member, Mutiu Kekere Dies At 75 by slivertongue: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
may ur path be guided by light Mr little

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Artiste, Ibejii, Awakens Childhood Memories With Lekeleke On Twitter / Download Mp3: Martinsfeelz X Oluwapromiz – Unstoppable (mixed By Johnbosco) / Fast Download: DJ Lawy Ft. Idowest, Qdot & Mohbad - "Melo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.