Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment (52201 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Yay!!!... Today Is My Happy Day! Just Moved Into My Own Apartment / I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by dake40(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
pacespot:
Digital marketing has become hard for Africans since Trump assumed office as the president. Every business is now giving their digital marketing or freelance projects to people of their country of origin. I am also facing this issue recently, now I rely on ads for most of my earnings.

What has trump got to do with SEO, ADS PLACEMENTS, VIDEO MARKETING, CONTENT MARKETING, EMAIL MARKETING?

Better be silent than speak il
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by dake40(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
pacespot:
Since you said you just moved into the area, have you checked the network area if it is good for digital business? Some network area IPs are naturally blacklisted due to nefarious things done by people in the area. This can take a toll on your web traffic and consequently earnings especially if you are not convenient with using VPN. Nigerian IPs generally are not good for digital marketing business due to reputation of Nigerians online.

Digital marketing is broad.Stop generalising..

I'm a digital marketer and, I DONT USE VPN neither do i need it..

Stop misleading people
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Chitonny: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ask people around the area about the house so u can judge cos I have a building like dat close to me.every1 dat moved in there left with nothing now the landlord changed it from flats to rooms sef con but once u go for enquiry the people around there will jus call u and whisper to u to run for ur dear life

1 Like

Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by pacespot(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
dake40:

What has trump got to do with SEO, ADS PLACEMENTS, VIDEO MARKETING, CONTENT MARKETING, EMAIL MARKETING?

Everything on the web is monitored through the IP's, if you don't know, go and research this. Since America new policy is protectionism and "America first" echoed by Trump, their people and American tech giants have also responded with equal measure.

There was an antitrust suit filed against Google recently in an American court for being a search company for only the rich, if your site is already popular, Google will continue to send you traffic no matter what you post online at the expense of lesser popular sites who post highly useful content. This was not Google that we knew back in 2014 or further back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by shayomicheal7(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Daumandu:
Can This Lead To The Downfall Of Someone?

I just moved in to a bigger city and a better and bigger apartment. I co-rented a flat with a middle aged man.

Now here is the problem, in my business at least in a week, I attend to nothing less than 20 clients but since one month I moved to this apartment I have not seen a single client.

Any day I do my digital marketing I am sure to see at least 10 to 20 enquires but since a month I moved to the apartment no body ever chatted me up for business.

Today I had to withdraw the last 5k in my account. The least amount I ever had in my account was 20k now I only have 500. I am someone that always enjoy the grace of God in my business but now its as if heaven has turned it's back against me. I am seriously thinking of leaving the apartment.

Any Advice?
Something is wrong somewhere check your self
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Afrikween(f): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Liposure:
omalicha, asanpete, tomato jos, ninth world wonder. Hi
ohkaay is it me or someone else you’re flattering like this.... dem don start this 2020
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by pacespot(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
dake40:

Digital marketing is broad.Stop generalising..

I'm a digital marketer and, I DONT USE VPN neither do i need it..

Stop misleading people

Okay, where is your business, how much do you make per day?
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by ajl: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Daumandu:

I just moved in to a bigger city and a better and bigger apartment. I co-rented a flat with a middle aged man.

Now here is the problem, in my business at least in a week, I attend to nothing less than 20 clients but since one month I moved to this apartment I have not seen a single client.

Any day I do my digital marketing I am sure to see at least 10 to 20 enquires but since a month I moved to the apartment no body ever chatted me up for business.

Today I had to withdraw the last 5k in my account. The least amount I ever had in my account was 20k now I only have 500. I am someone that always enjoy the grace of God in my business but now its as if heaven has turned it's back against me. I am seriously thinking of leaving the apartment.

Any Advice?

I like testing perceived "hypothesis". Why not move away from the apartment temporarily for a very short period to see what happens.

Personally I always avoid living in apartments or homes that someone else has lived in, if I could. I only did that during my student days. I believe, "used" living abode retain the "energies" of previous occupants. What if they have "buried" something somewhere in the apartment. You know some of our people are fetish.

For example my spouse brought in a used huge and beautiful bed into our room with mattresses. Nothing was actually wrong with our own king size bed. I have never slept in that room or on that bed since then.

1 Like

Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by emmykk(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Daumandu:

Any Advice?

Your thinking is seriously backward
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by golddeejay(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Life is full of ups and downs. The problem with us here is we attach superstitious beliefs to everything in life.

For example, had Kobe Bryant been a Nigerian. Many would say his village people killed him in his prime. The truth is coincidence, highs and lows are all part of life.

Life happens to us all... So be positive and put the your best into your business. Good times will return

1 Like

Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Liposure: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Afrikween:
ohkaay is it me or someone else you’re flattering like this.... dem don start this 2020
na you oo. I just dey appreciate d work of god. Dis one no be scam.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by dake40(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
pacespot:

Everything on the web is monitored through the IP's, if you don't know, go and research this. Since America new policy is protectionism and "America first" echoed by Trump, their people and American tech giants have also responded with equal measure.

There was an antitrust suit filed against Google recently in an American court for being a search company for only the rich, if your site is already popular, Google will continue to send you traffic no matter what you post online at the expense of lesser popular sites who post highly useful content. This was not Google that we knew back in 2014 or further back.

I'm sorry but you are not making any point....

I bet you have no idea what DIGITAL MARKETING means..

School yourself bro..

Research more about

"digital marketing types", then, check if you'd need VPN to do most of them.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by worldwide71: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just pray,the yoke will be broken,it happened to me also and I stayed in it for 7 good years . It happened after we moved to our own house. But pray my brother for God is bigger than any problem.Wish you quick answers to prayers in Jesus name
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Afrikween(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Liposure:
na you oo. I just dey appreciate d work of god. Dis one no be scam.
thank you
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by CaptainFM1: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
The exact reason am scared to relocate from my current place.
It's like there is loads of luck packed inside the house.

My landlord told me while I was about to rent the place that no occupant of that very flat has ever packed out unless they are moving into their own apartment. Seems very real

Tough as it may sound, even the devil give gifts. If other flats are not moving into their own apartment....what then is special about that flat?

Just pray about it tho.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by gonkin(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol bad vibes.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
nuelsam:
Ado Ekiti?
What happened to Ado Ekiti
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Be a real niggarrr and double your huzzle

What da fuckkkk is wrong with most Nigerian niggarrrs ?
Especially Nairaland niggarrrs. They all acting like pussy niggarrr

Why attributes everything to mysticism, diabolism,, necromancy, cabalism

January for most business owners is the slowest of months. Clearly because of the expenditures of December. Most people are broke in January, this affect sells.

Even though it can be depressing, A good business man will use the opportunity to challenge him or herself, once your goal is met in a tough month the rest month will be fun. But if you let the low sale get to you it could affect you psychology through outh the year .

But people always look for devil or any mystical thing to blame when there is a challenge.

2 Likes

Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Chuknovski(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Brother pack out, I have experience this before, its a bad house
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by coputa(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
sircrabo:

Can you explain how this works ? isn't it synonymous with Charismatic witchcraft ?
It's not witchcraft but the word of God
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by leocollins(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
bigass123:

Looks like this is the co-tenant the Op. was talking about. grin Him don see say dem table him matter for NL grin grin grin

hahahahaha,mad man.u no well..
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by SaintLucia: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Daumandu:

Any Advice?
Go round the house and check whether there is this OGBONI SCORPION sign cos their members no longer put the sign in front of their house because no tenant will rent such house, instead they now place it somewhere around the house.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Quaddafi29: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
My dear brother, don't mind those castigating you instead of giving the advice you seek. Such things do happen and sometimes the foundation of the house you moved in may have some malevolent spirits or maybe someone there is responsible. While it is possible for this to be caused by a normal downward trend, I have experienced, witnessed and heard of such ill luck associated with a place of abode. No matter how dark a tunnel is, God's light can permeate it. It is time for you to raise ante of your trust and prayer in God. In the book of Jeremiah, He said " I am the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me to do? Challenge Him on this and soon He will make a name for Himself. Trust me. He is above every principality and power.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by larryking540: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Daumandu:

Any Advice?

Get used to it

A woman once told her daughter who passed waec ,neco ,jamb and utme in flying colors and got admission into the university immediately and at 200level ,,this was the mother advise,
"My daughter try fail if not multiple timetbut just try fail once" because if you don't experience failure at early stage in life u will think u are the most luckiest person ,and when u start experiencing late in life u will think the world is against you ,,,,,,,,

My brother life isn't a straight road oo
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
ajl:

I like testing perceived "hypothesis". Why not move away from the apartment temporarily for a very short period to see what happens.

Personally I always avoid living in apartments or homes that someone else has lived in, if I could. I only did that during my student days. I believe, "used" living abode retain the "energies" of previous occupants. What if they have "buried" something somewhere in the apartment. You know some of our people are fetish.

For example my spouse brought in a used huge and beautiful bed into our room with mattresses. Nothing was actually wrong with our own king size bed. I have never slept in that room or on that bed since then.

What assurance do you have that moving to another place will actually better his financial condition?

What if it gets worse?

Will he keep running around in circles just because of one silly belief?

Nnaa na wa o!
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Neoteny(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
SoNature:

Not true.

Knowledge is limitless.

What you define as common sense is the much your brain understands.

There's so much to be learned about life.

You've no credibility to talk since you also, like the other idiot who started this thread, believe in ghosts and goblins.
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by sircrabo: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
coputa:
It's not witchcraft but the word of God
what is with the bucket of water? Can you explain the significance
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by frozen70(f): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Daumandu:

Any Advice?
there are some buildings with a particular design of fancy block, very visible close to the roof

The designed fancy block is just one and it's moulded like a prawn, I was made to believe that any house like that is a society house

That you will pack in there but come out with poly bag

My dear once you have noticed the nose diving of your business since you packed into there, the house could be a society house

Before things gets out if hand, move out temporarily fix yourself with someone else where and see if things can get better then make your observations in your transaction discussion if you are having clients or is still the same thing

If things improve, your next visit it to go there and pack your belongings
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Onyesco1: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
You can find some good prayer warriors come pray with you at the apartment..mayb from we're you worship �
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by TIrian123: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Daumandu:

Any Advice?
some house are really bad luck I subject you should leave that place
Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Richy150(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2020
leocollins:

you no well,thunder fire you

uncle how far, how the thing dey do you?

Re: My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment by Russi: 3:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Check the issue of VPN/Ip address which ultimately affects your Digital Marketing business

Changing your address inc changing lifestyle... You might sleep at different times etc...Many changes

Any progressive man will ultimately endure change... You cannot move from Thousandaire, Millionaire and Billionaire without changing city, house, office, bank, clothes, cars, ladtop, woman, workers, etc etc etc

Be careful not to allow your life to be controlled by circumstances and changes which you can never really control. The reson many Nigerians are Fasting for 40 days in January is because they refused to stand up and face business strategically.

GOOD LUCK smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / How To Calculate Materials Needed For German Floor / These Are Stages Involved In Building A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.