Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (62721 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by LosC: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nikiballerz:

Did your FRAUD INVINCIBLES win the fa cup,Carling cup, Champions league and club world cup alongside the league to show.their dominance,they never even won the league back to back despite having only man united as RIVALS......

Calling arsenal,spurs,united shaky,Lmao.....WHEN LAST DID ARSENAL WIN THE LEAGUE?16YRS AGO,THEY HAVE BEEN SHAKY FOR 16YRS WHILE BEING THRASHED IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...

spurs,shaky? HAVE SPURS EVER WON THE EPL IN THEIR LIFE?NO!!!HAVE SPURS COME 2ND BEFORE? NO!! WHERE IS THE SHAKY COMING FROM....

Chelsea,shaky? Since FFP CAME INTO PLAY AND ABRAHIMOVIC WAS BANISHED FROM UK,HE CANT BRIBE THE FA WITH HIS DIRTY RUSSIA MONEY,HE CANT SPEND BIG MONEY ANYHOW AGAIN ,HE CANT BUILD A NEW STADIUM FOR CHELSEA,CHELSEA IS STILL RENTING A STADIUM IN 2020,CHELSEA IS A DEAD CLUB WALKING!!!FVCKING RENTBOYS...

manyoo,shaky? THEY ARE SUFFERING FROM THE SINS OF FERGIE AND HOWARD WEBB CORRUPTION,NO COACH IS GOING TO SUCCEED IN MANYOO,EVEN MOURINHO WAS SACKED AND DISGRACED DESPITE WINNING TWO SMALL CUPS.....

WE ARE WINNING THE LEAGUE AND YOU LOTS HAVE NOTJING TO TROLL US ABOUT ANYMORE grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley grin

Bros, all these things for one match?
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Seunpaul01(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
kecee99:
Chelshit should pray and fast not to jam man u in the quarter final. Cuz na another flogging go befall them grin

I dey even pray make I meet Man U. E go weigh u dat day. Man U no go see ball play.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kingkezie:

IS THAT ALL YOU KNOW
PATHETIC ASF

BULLSHITTTT

Maybe you are dumb to get my viewpoint cos you have low brain cells grin...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Martinez39s(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nikiballerz:

If arsenal ever win the Champions league,win 18 EPL matches in a row...let us talk and not that overated 12draws in a season....WE ARE WINNING THE LEAGUE!!!!

CAN YOU EVER WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?ANSWER ME WITH WHEN and if you CANT,DONT WASTE YOUR TIME QUOTING ME
When Liverpool can achieve the "overrated" unbeaten run, let's talk. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Tunex252(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Seunpaul01:

I dey even pray make I meet Man U. E go weigh u dat day. Man U no go see ball play.
them don start again... Na so dem dea talk
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by ekhai(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
durubennie:

I no tell you!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by SinisterX(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
@Nikiballerz

When Liverpool equals Arsenal's unbeaten EPL record then we can talk. grin
Too savage cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Tunex252(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. grin That consolation can only be accepted by kindergartens who don't know their left from right. First, you guys squandered your invincible run in the premier league thanks to Klopp's stubbornness in using the same tactics Diego Simeone had exposed. If you couldn't be an invincible team in the epl now, when else? smiley tongue Man City were shaky and other top guns (Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham) were not in form yet Liverpool couldn't grab the perfect opportunity. grin When else will such opportunity come again? I am happy that you guys will never be an EPL invincible team. cheesy Don't act like it doesn't pain you 'cos I know it does. cheesy Now you guys have squandered the FA cup. grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
e sweet u abi?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
When Liverpool can achieve the "overrated" unbeaten run, let's talk. grin

Did your invincibles repeat it? NO...just a FLUKE
Did your invincibles win any other trophy aside that after doing invincibles?NO....just a FLUKE...Did your invincibles do anything in EUROPE when they dominated EPL?NO

Love the way you HATERS are expecting much from Liverpool than we it's FANS,you once told us Liverpool will NEVER win the league,WE DID IT EARLIEST,MADE IT LOOK EASY AND WITH MORE POINTS but now you making excuse saying other teams are shaky grin

When MAN CITY DOMINATED ENGLAND TROPHIES,YOU LOTS NEVER SAID THIS....back to back EPL titles,back to back to back Carling cup,3 fa cups win in last 5 years but no one saying is cos all other teams are shiit but BEST IN THE WORLD,BEST IN EUROPE and SOON TO BE BEST IN ENGLAND,and you lots are CRYING WITH EXCUSES cheesy cheesy.......YALL HATRED WILL KILL YOU

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Kingkezie: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Nikiballerz:

Maybe you are dumb to get my viewpoint cos you have low brain cells grin...

BULLCRAP ONCE MORE FROM A TRASHBIN
YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE HIT YOUR BEST LINE COS THIS IS WEAK ASF TBH
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Martinez39s(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Nikiballerz:

Did your invincibles repeat it? NO...just a FLUKE
Did your invincibles win any other trophy aside that after doing invincibles?NO....just a FLUKE...Did your invincibles do anything in EUROPE when they dominated EPL?NO

Love the way you HATERS are expecting much from Liverpool than we it's FANS,you once told us Liverpool will NEVER win the league,WE DID IT EARLIEST,MADE IT LOOK EASY AND WITH MORE POINTS but now you making excuse saying other teams are shaky grin

When MAN CITY DOMINATED ENGLAND TROPHIES,YOU LOTS NEVER SAID THIS....back to back EPL titles,back to back to back Carling cup,3 fa cups win in last 5 years but no one saying is cos all other teams are shiit but BEST IN THE WORLD,BEST IN EUROPE and SOON TO BE BEST IN ENGLAND,and you lots are CRYING WITH EXCUSES cheesy cheesy.......YALL HATRED WILL KILL YOU

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said Liverpool will never win the league. I never said other teams weren't out of form when Man City dominated England. Arsenal won't repeat their unbeaten until someone equals their record. First equal that record then Arsenal will show you people that they are not flucks. Oops! You can since Watford took y'all to the cleaners. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2020
SinisterX:
Too savage cheesy

What is savage about it,you just an ass locker and not very intelligent....

Someone that could not repeat its own record,win another trophy that same season,win treble or win the Champions league

Liverpool did 44 unbeaten with a record 18 and 17 straight wins better than the okro invincibles with 12draws

Alex Ferguson never did 44unbeaten or 49 and invincibles,so he is a FRAUD.....PEP never did invincibles with BILLIONS SPENT so he is a FRAUD,why only LIVERPOOL?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by jaxxy(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
wtf is wrong with Liverpool?
ATM Beat them, relegation threatened WATFORD beat them and now secondry school boys CHELSHIT

Invisibility removed. Lol grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Martinez39s(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Tunex252:
e sweet u abi?
Before nko. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said Liverpool will never win the league. I never said other teams weren't out of form when Man City dominated England. Arsenal won't repeat their unbeaten until someone equals their record. First equal that record then Arsenal will show you people that they are not flucks. Oops! You can since Watford took y'all to the cleaners. cheesy

K

JUST LIKE THE WAY BAYERN MUNICH TAKE LONDON CLUBS TO THE CLEANERS IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by kingjrofficial(m): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Dizoski:
See you guys wont understand, it is a tactical lost just to deceived ATM
see self-consolation...

I can get u a dozen of handkerchief incase ur wailing continue after 11th March grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by mank1234(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Liverpool last three games
Form: LLL
Goals scored: 0
Goals conceeded: 5
Goal difference: -5
Red card: 0
Next games odd prediction: Liverpool to loose, over 1.5, no red card.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Kingkezie:

BULLCRAP ONCE MORE FROM A TRASHBIN
YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE HIT YOUR BEST LINE COS THIS IS WEAK ASF TBH

Maybe cos your brain has not got the RANGE AND FREQUENCY to operate at my LEVEL,you sw*ne!!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by mank1234(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Dizoski:
See you guys wont understand, it is a tactical lost just to deceived ATM

That means this tactical loss will continue on Saturday. Lolz
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:36am On Mar 04, 2020
kingjrofficial:
see self-consolation...

I can get u a dozen of handkerchief incase ur wailing continue after 11th March grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Liverpool are the BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALISTS,2 LOSSES IN MORE THAN 65 EPL MATCHES,LOSES THE FA CUP TO CHELSEA and are trolled more than teams that have 2 generational players in Messi and Ronaldo, I LOVE THE STANDARD YOU GUYS HOLD US TO grin grin

Messi never did 44 unbeaten match in a FARMERS LEAGUE...RONALDO never did 44unbeaten matches in a FARMERS LEAGUE in a team that has won the league 8 consecutive times but HATERS want HENDERSON grin to do it...

Pep never did 44 matches unbeaten or an INVINCIBLES or play 3 back to back CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS in Barca,Bayern and man city, ferguson never did as well but they call KLOPP a fraud for not doing INVINCIBLES...

WOW,WHAT A STANDARD THEY HOLDING LIVERPOOL CAPTAINED BY JORDAN BRIAN HENDERSON TO......THEY ARE MASSIVE and GARGANTUAN,they live RENT FREE IN HATERS HEAD...

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2020
seunmohmoh:
More goals loading from Chelsea side.

So Girls too like football smiley
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by SinisterX(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Nikiballerz:

What is savage about it,you just an ass locker and not very intelligent....

Someone that could not repeat its own record,win another trophy that same season,win treble or win the Champions league

Liverpool did 44 unbeaten with a record 18 and 17 straight wins better than the okro invincibles with 12draws

Alex Ferguson never did 44unbeaten or 49 and invincibles,so he is a FRAUD.....PEP never did invincibles with BILLIONS SPENT so he is a FRAUD,why only LIVERPOOL?
Bros you dey drop back to back stats, Liverpool players don reach house finish dey continue with life. Fact is that 85% of y’all are fake cos they started dominating, ATM sold the secret and you’re here wailing over Klopp’s headache, calm down football no be fight

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by DaveedXI: 12:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Nikiballerz:

Did your FRAUD INVINCIBLES win the fa cup,Carling cup, Champions league and club world cup alongside the league to show.their dominance,they never even won the league back to back despite having only man united as RIVALS......

Calling arsenal,spurs,united shaky,Lmao.....WHEN LAST DID ARSENAL WIN THE LEAGUE?16YRS AGO,THEY HAVE BEEN SHAKY FOR 16YRS WHILE BEING THRASHED IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...

spurs,shaky? HAVE SPURS EVER WON THE EPL IN THEIR LIFE?NO!!!HAVE SPURS COME 2ND BEFORE? NO!! WHERE IS THE SHAKY COMING FROM....

Chelsea,shaky? Since FFP CAME INTO PLAY AND ABRAHIMOVIC WAS BANISHED FROM UK,HE CANT BRIBE THE FA WITH HIS DIRTY RUSSIA MONEY,HE CANT SPEND BIG MONEY ANYHOW AGAIN ,HE CANT BUILD A NEW STADIUM FOR CHELSEA,CHELSEA IS STILL RENTING A STADIUM IN 2020,CHELSEA IS A DEAD CLUB WALKING!!!FVCKING RENTBOYS...

manyoo,shaky? THEY ARE SUFFERING FROM THE SINS OF FERGIE AND HOWARD WEBB CORRUPTION,NO COACH IS GOING TO SUCCEED IN MANYOO,EVEN MOURINHO WAS SACKED AND DISGRACED DESPITE WINNING TWO SMALL CUPS.....

WE ARE WINNING THE LEAGUE AND YOU LOTS HAVE NOTJING TO TROLL US ABOUT ANYMORE grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley grin

Arsenal have managed to win the FA cup and community shield a few times in the previous years...
Same goes for Chelsea, they have won a couple of trophies in the Last eleven years (10, I think) including the premier league, same goes for Manchester united, despite them not being the same since SAF left, they've managed to win some trophies as well...

So what exactly is your point again... You're sounding as if those three teams haven't won anything in the previous years...

Typical Liverpool plastic fan
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by bewla(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2020
sexiestharam:
Goal o. Chelsea 2. Mods, what are you waiting for?
Bonanza is over
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. grin That consolation can only be accepted by kindergartens who don't know their left from right. First, you guys squandered your invincible run in the premier league thanks to Klopp's stubbornness in using the same tactics Diego Simeone had exposed. If you couldn't be an invincible team in the epl now, when else? smiley tongue Man City were shaky and other top guns (Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham) were not in form yet Liverpool couldn't grab the perfect opportunity. grin When else will such opportunity come again? I am happy that you guys will never be an EPL invincible team. cheesy Don't act like it doesn't pain you 'cos I know it does. cheesy Now you guys have squandered the FA cup. grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
All this ur Okoto meow and I still didn't get ur point.

I'm sure you were/are part of the group that said Liverpool won't win anything and e dey pepper u say we dey win so I understand where you are coming from.

The "invincible" tag was put by rivals (dare you to find a quote where I mentioned anything about invincibles or anyone from Liverpool players or coach mentioned it)

Even City that won the league with 100points didn't get much stick as Liverpool is getting right now mind u, "squandered" the FA cup that the youth team had been playing since day one?

As for ur "pained", nobody wants his/her team to lose but it is bound to happen and when it does, take it in good faith as life is not that hard

City have lost 5 or 6 games in the league but Liverpool has lost just once but the whole world must come down bcus of that?

There's some levels to that shiet, bro

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Kingkezie: 12:44am On Mar 04, 2020
Nikiballerz:

Maybe cos your brain has not got the RANGE AND FREQUENCY to operate at my LEVEL,you sw*ne!!!!

BORING PIECE OF SHIT FROM A TRAPHOLE ONCE MORE.
TRY MORE YOU WOULD GET THERE SOON.
SUCKER cool cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Kingkezie: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2020
DaveedXI:

Arsenal have managed to win the FA cup and community shield a few times in the previous years...
Same goes for Chelsea, they have won a couple of trophies in the Last eleven years (10, I think) including the premier league, same goes for Manchester united, despite them not being the same since SAF left, they've managed to win some trophies as well...

So what exactly is your point again... You're sounding as if those three teams haven't won anything in the previous years...

LEAVE THE MUMU, HE DOESNT KNOW SHIT, JUST TRYING HARD TO BLOW UNNECESARY AND INCOHERENT GRAMMER
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:47am On Mar 04, 2020
DaveedXI:

Maybe you should read my argument again slowly this time,word for word and without emotions....

Fa cup and community shield, K grin.... Champions league and premier League is the only regarded big trophy if not arsenal fans wouldn't after treated WENGER like LEPER,you want to call TOP 4 a trophy too grin?

Which manyoo coach since Ferguson left won the premier League or are you HIGH on something cheap...
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by BENEAMATA: 12:48am On Mar 04, 2020
believe me kopites , THIS . IS . MY . REAL . FACE . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2020
SinisterX:
Bros you dey drop back to back stats, Liverpool players don reach house finish dey continue with life. Fact is that 85% of y’all are fake cos they started dominating, ATM sold the secret and you’re here wailing over Klopp’s headache, calm down football no be fight

2 loss in close to 65 EPL matches,back to back champions League finals.....you people must think everyone are lowlifes like you on nairaland... fight? Who is fighting with you?

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2020
Kingkezie:

LEAVE THE MUMU, HE DOESNT KNOW SHIT, JUST TRYING HARD TO BLOW UNNECESARY AND INCOHERENT GRAMMER

K grin grin

WE ARE STILL WINNING THE LEAGUE AND WE ARE GOING TO BE FVCKING.UNBEARABLE

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 1:00am On Mar 04, 2020
EbukaHades10:
All this ur Okoto meow and I still didn't get ur point.

I'm sure you were/are part of the group that said Liverpool won't win anything and e dey pepper u say we dey win so I understand where you are coming from.

The "invincible" tag was put by rivals (dare you to find a quote where I mentioned anything about invincibles or anyone from Liverpool players or coach mentioned it)

Even City that won the league with 100points didn't get much stick as Liverpool is getting right now mind u, "squandered" the FA cup that the youth team had been playing since day one?

As for ur "pained", nobody wants his/her team to lose but it is bound to happen and when it does, take it in good faith as life is not that hard

City have lost 5 or 6 games in the league but Liverpool has lost just once but the whole world must come down bcus of that?

There's some levels to that shiet, bro

I mean just 2 loss in close to 65 epl matches,see trolling and hating everywhere even Messi wey dey collect L steady for Barca no chop this Kain trolling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.