Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? (1379 Views)

Which Of These Records Is HARD To Break Or Unbreakable? / Europa League: Football Fan Travels For 28 Hours To The Wrong Match Venue / German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Namady(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
1. Ryan Giggs scoring 100+goals without a single hat-trick.

2. Sergio Ramos collecting 26 yellow cards in 38 matches.

3. Tottenham not winning the league in 58 years.

4. Lionel Messi scoring 91 goals in a single year.

5. Kanu Nwankwo playing 6 different AFCON tournaments, without scoring a single goal.

6. Lewandowski scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes.

7. Lingard not registering a single shot on target in 25 matches.

8. Eric Bailly's shot that went outside the stadium.

9. Liverpool reaching 97 points without winning the league.

10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Christiano Ronaldo scoring a goal in every minute of a football match during their careers.

11. Sadio Mane scoring a hat-trick in 2 minutes.

12. Zinedine Zidane not getting caught offiside throughout his career.

13. Real Madrid winning 3 consecutive UCL trophies.

14. Harry Kane scoring over 150 goals, without winning any trophy.

15. Phillip Lahm not getting a single red card throughout his career.

16. Aaron Svesve playing the whole 90 minutes of a football match without kicking a ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by sLentlover7778(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2020

It can't happen again... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by majamajic(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kanu record is very easy for a defender

Gary lineaker , has no 15 too
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
sLentlover7778:

It is one of the easiest among the list that will be broken before 2 decades end.

91 goals in a year is a mad one that will last for decades.
Hat-trick is two minutes is also one crazy one that will last.
Lewandowski has a record that can last for decades also.
Ronaldo and zlatan will also see their record last long.

Others can or has been achieved with little or no spotlight beamed on those players.
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Kylekent59: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
6, 11, and 12.
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by PlayerMeji: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
16. Aaron Svesve playing the whole 90 minutes of a football match without kicking a ball.

2 Likes

Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
plz say that number 16 again
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by BlueMann: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
I think some of these records are relative...I mean for example,hat Kanu record. Like some in said,it won't be hard for a defender. Also,the records of Lingard not registering a shot on target in 25 games (Lmao!), and that of Zidane having neven been caught offside in his career, will be easier to match for defenders. So maybe they should be restricted to Attackers.
But I personally think those of Messi, CR7/Uncle Lion, Lewandowski, Mane and that no.16(that fvck?!) will be really hard to break.
Can't say which will be hardest tho
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by ValCon888: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2020
So far we are talking about professional football, the hardest to break is 16.
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Yustash001(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2020
No 15 as a defender...
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2020
No 12....I don't think it can happen in this VAR time..lolgrin
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2020
No 2 though

Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by barclosky4: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2020
wait that number 16, how is that even possible er
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Astark: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2020
sLentlover7778:

it's has happen before. Real Madrid won the first 4 champions league
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by Astark: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2020
That 91 goals a year is freaking impossible. Some people that score 30 goals a year are regarded as legends but 91. It's like they used messi for experiment in 2012
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by swip88: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2020
I think that Messi did the most interesting record ever. I was concentrated on his plays all the time. Recently, I opened https://1xherald-filipino.net/ for myself where I like to watch different information about sport and also to know more about it as well.
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by cr7lomo: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingkakaone:

It is one of the easiest among the list that will be broken before 2 decades end.

91 goals in a year is a mad one that will last for decades.
Hat-trick is two minutes is also one crazy one that will last.
Lewandowski has a record that can last for decades also.
Ronaldo and zlatan will also see their record last long.

Others can or has been achieved with little or no spotlight beamed on those players.

Did u c number 16... That's just impossible...that's the only one that can never be broken...
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by cr7lomo: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Astark:
That 91 goals a year is freaking impossible. Some people that score 30 goals a year are regarded as legends but 91. It's like they used messi for experiment in 2012

It's very very very possible ... That's even one of the easiest to break ...
Re: As A Football Fan Which Of These Records Do You Think Will Be Hard To Break? by puremaker7(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
that no 16, how the (F*ck) can you be on the pitch for 90mins as a player without touching a ball? I think they should have given him a whitsle, he was an undercover refree.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Comparing Kevin De Bruyne To Fernandes, Check Out Their Career Stats / Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated / Messi's Da Bumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.