Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (85916 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 12:57am On Jan 28, 2020
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.

According to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talked a lot. I asked her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also moved on. Just last week Friday, she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She has been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.

On Friday she also wants me to send mine which I declined. After much persuasion, I sent her my nude, she insisted that she wants to see my full unclad pic.
To cut the story shorter, immediately I sent her my full unclad pic, the next thing I saw was:

"You dey craze, I resemble your mate?". I should better comply or else....
When she is through with me I will know my myself.

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on Facebook. I think she wants to use my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call.

Please what will i do?

Don't mind mind my English construction.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Ladylite: 12:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Choi

Bros the matter go hard small o.

First check if she has mutual friends with you, then contact those mutual friends with screenshots of your chat with her and tell them she is a scammer.

Tell her you do not have a bank app too, so she will accept to drop details. Give her a remote location far from a bank.

Change your settings on Facebook and use a mock location.

Then post pictures of yourself and set the location to another country or place where the scammer will be confused and can not think of how to get you to send cash.

If she has no mutual friends with you simply change number.

Next time NEVER ALLOW A STRANGER KNOW MORE OF YOUR DETAILS THAN YOU KNOW OF THEIRS

And never share things online. It's never private.

Report the matter to a police station and also the bank and the account will be freezed then the police will trace the phone number for you and apprehend the thief.

And you can come back here to expose it because am sure you are not the only victim.

Also drop the phone number and Facebook profile name or link of the lady her so we can help you bash her online.

Do one or all I have mentioned and thank me later

Finally, she is not a she but a HE.... Preferably a HE-GOAT yahoo boy

628 Likes 50 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by HallaDaTruth: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2020
grin

Check my signature below

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 1:15am On Jan 28, 2020
[thanks]Choi

Bros the matter go hard small o.

First check if she has mutual friends with you, then contact those mutual friends with screenshots of your chat with her and tell them she is a scammer.

Tell her you do not have a bank app too, so she will accept to drop details. Give her a remote location far from a bank.

Change your settings on Facebook and use a mock location.

Then post pictures of yourself and set the location to another country or place where the scammer will be confused and can not think of how to get you to send cash.

If she has no mutual friends with you simply change number.

Next time NEVER ALLOW A STRANGER KNOW MORE OF YOUR DETAILS THAN YOU KNOW OF THEIRS

And never share things online. It's never private.

Report the matter to a police station and also the bank and the account will be freezed then the police will trace the phone number for you and apprehend the thief.

And you can come back here to expose it because am sure you are not the only victim.

Also drop the phone number and Facebook profile name or link of the lady her so we can help you bash her online.

Do one or all I have mentioned and thank me later

Finally, she is not a she but a HE.... Preferably a HE-GOAT yahoo boy[/quote]

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by bluebay(m): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Don't pick her call brother ... If you know there's anyone the picture will offend the most when it comes out, quickly open up to them and look for way to track that bitch.
OR
You can pick the call and threaten her that you have already informed your family and the Polive about the blackmailing and.everyone waiting for her to release the nude, and see what becomes of her ...

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 1:19am On Jan 28, 2020
She is friend with few of my close friends

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2020
The minute you give in to their demands, that's the moment they will never stop asking for money....so the best way to get rid of such blackmail is to make these pics public YOURSELF so these ignorant bastards don't have any leverage on your life.

BOYLOVABLE1:

Ask your friends if they actually know her (aka these criminals) physically (not online) and they will probably say NO. Just because she sent friend request to your closed friends does not make her any more real..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by maya007: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2020
wooooooh lol now ur scared u were busy sending nudes thinking UV ceen meat to chop and wife like oga Ahmed abiii.sorry eh.just block the person reach out to ur mutual frnd report him as scam and have dem block him too...
next time keep ur private part to urself...more reason y it's called 'private'

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2020
bluebay:
Don't pick her call brother ... If you know there's anyone the picture will offend the most when it comes out, quickly open up to them and look for way to track that bitch.
OR
You can pick the call and threaten her that you have already informed your family and the Polive about the blackmailing and.everyone waiting for her to release the nude, and see what becomes of her ...

I only worried about my relatives and my Christian life, am not in any relationship

11 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 1:29am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
The minute you give in to their demands, that's the moment they will never stop asking for money....so the best way to get rid of such blackmail is to make these pics public YOURSELF so these ignorant bastards don't have any leverage on your life.

Ask your friends if they actually know her (aka these criminals) physically (not online) and they will probably say NO. Just because she sent friend request to your closed friends does not make her any more real..
Her profile pic is a white woman
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
Her profile pic is a white woman

Bro just because the profile pic is that of a white woman DOES NOT mean the person is white (or even a female)... Most scammers use fake photos on profile, duh!

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
I only worried about my relatives and my Christian life, am not in any relationship

Xtian life.....?! Yet you are sending half nekkid pics to online strangers...?!

268 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 1:34am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro just because the profile pic is that of a white woman DOES NOT mean the person is white (or even a female)... Most scammers use fake photos on profile, duh!

Yes bro she as been
calling me with airtel line

5 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 1:39am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro you won't understand, we have been commucating for over 4month now I never thought of this, the scamer just win my heart

9 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Yes bro she as been
calling me with airtel line

Stop being an Ediot.... The person who was calling you was NOT the girl in the pics and instead that was the accomplice to these scammers. If that babe was using Airtel number then she therefore has to be in Nigeria, so why didn't you ever meet her in real life, duh?! Why didnt you ever have a video call with her (to confirm her identity)?! You sound as someone really young OR very clueless....

Some foolish Nigerian scammers created a FB profile with a fake picture, then sent you friend request, had some 9ja babe call you to pretend she was the actual babe in the pics....when they got your nekkid picture they finally insulted you in proper 9ja lingo, and you are still here thinking that the babe is actually real?!?!?!

[img]https://media1./images/30eec8a6e43b44a8928bbab3bdb61036/tenor.gif[/img]

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:44am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
Bro you won't understand, we have been commucating for over 4month now I never thought of this, the scamer just win my heart

Bro we have to be honest..you are an idiot to be talking to some supposed white girl, yet did not confirm her identity with video calls etc.
Btw:whether she won your heart or not, this is irrelevant to living a xtian life....unless, xtians often send half nekkid pic to strangers. So I suggest you go ask your pastor for help.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Stop being an Ediot.... The person who was calling you was NOT the girl in the pics and instead that was the accomplice to these scammers. If that babe was using Airtel number then she therefore has to be in Nigeria, so why didn't you ever meet her in real life, duh?! Why didnt you ever have a video call with her (to confirm her identity)?! You sound as someone really young OR very clueless....

Some foolish Nigerian scammers created a FB profile with a fake picture, then sent you friend request, had some 9ja babe call you to pretend she was the actual babe in the pics....when they got your nekkid picture they finally insulted you in proper 9ja lingo, and you are still here thinking that the babe is actually real?!?!?!

[img]https://media1./images/30eec8a6e43b44a8928bbab3bdb61036/tenor.gif[/img]

Thanks bro undecided I think have learnt my lesson I will update everything here.

8 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Make I just help you
Since I dey read closely but I see say fear wan kill you

Release the number here.... And see magic happen.
Boys Wey sabi work pass am go calm am down. Women go bomb am, men go threaten am. Mafo!

Modified. I see this I comot hand for your matter. You've been speaking to a nairalander from the very beginning. You've sent small cash... Confess. See your number online na. Chai.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by silento(m): 2:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Make I no talk the one I talk i still dey the matter to comment on post for nairaland can get u into serious issues
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by InfernoNig: 3:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Tell her to do her worse. Pictures can be edited. Very easy nowadays.

She dare you, dare her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Cutehector(m): 4:01am On Jan 28, 2020
But how can you stupidly send nudes with your face showing in this 2020?

62 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by AK481(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:

Blackmailing is a crime , you have the advantage of the legal authorities.

Threaten her/him back by telling her “ you will hunt him down “

Pick the call, listen to her.then sms her

“Now I have gotten few details about you and who you are, weather you release the pictures or not, I will hunt you down and hand over what is left of you to the police”

You can add “ walai you must sail with me”or na 7 go handle your matter” just to look tough.

Drops phone , u only owe ur family and gf an explanation.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Sweetheart666(f): 4:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Simply deactivate your account temporarily,open new account with different name and use for sometime,say a month or two,then go back to your previous account,by then fb must have kill his account..very simple..once you deactivate temporarily,he can't have access to your wall or friends.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Kobicove(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2020
So someone you've never met before asked you to send your nude pics and you did...

You really must be very fuulish undecided

28 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Techcrunchng(m): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin your trap caught live snake

7 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Katier00(f): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2020
This is a serious one
Tell her that you are not giving her a dime, be very firm about it and she will run away
Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Lol..nawa for you o bros, grin den con mugu u like that with just oyinbo pic shocked well the goat don see you dey fear na why him dey call steady..you sups don give am hot , threaten to to hunt him down immediately he switched to Yahoo boy mode ,no pick the calls or give am any attention,just report the account..Fb will take it down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by sparog(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2020
BOYLOVABLE1:
A lady send me a friend request on facebook since early last year which I accepted, from there we started chatting.
according to her that she's from India and she will love to marry, we talk alot ask her so many questions about her and she said so many things that she a single mother.

After two months she went off and I also move on just last week Friday she appears again telling me that her account was hacked.

She as been sending me pictures also request for mine which I did send, she send both nude pics.
on Friday also want me to send mine which I reclind after much persuasion I sent her have nude, she insisted that she want see my full uclad pic.
to cut the shorter, immediately I sent her my full uclad pic the next thing I see Is

You dey craze I resemble your mate I should better comply or else
When she through with me I will know my myself.

I just weak, immediately I blocked her on facebook, I think she want to used my unclad pic to scam me. She has been calling me but I refuse to pick the call
Plesae what will i do?
don't mind mind my English construction.

Do not let her get across to you to make her demands

She go tire las las grin

3 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by falcon01: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2020
The OP must be very ignorant to fall for this mediocre scam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by Adeoba10(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2020
You be mumu....

2 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by AskProf: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

No mind the senseless slowpoke.

6 Likes

Re: A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! by BlackfireX: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2020
I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.