Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Used Engines From Japan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Used Engines From Japan (3280 Views)

Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan / Mercedes-Benz Is Phasing Out V-6 Engines In Favor Of Inline-6s / The Differences Between Straight 6 And V6 Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Greetings.

I need help locating a company that imports used engines from Japan.

Thanks.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by nakoks(m): 5:36am On Jan 28, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Greetings.

I need help locating a company that imports used engines from Japan.

Thanks.
Company kwa! Bros enter warehouse for ladipo and ask for Ekene or Chukwudi. You will see containers of Japanese engines and their importers

8 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2020
I still need help getting this information, thanks.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ, Alfa Nurey Pls come and help Egbon out o! It's urgent.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
dumo1:
GAZZUZZ, Alfa Nurey Pls come and help Egbon out o! It's urgent.

Thanks.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by nurey(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.
Be careful sir, I heard a little bird says coronavirus is from Asia.
I don't know much about it, isn't my area of expertise

4 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
nurey:

Be careful sir, I heard a little bird says coronavirus is from Asia.

I don't know much about it, isn't my area of expertise

Thanks for watching out. I’m taking the outbreak very seriously and have stocked the Hacienda for up to 3 months of survival.

But the epidemic is already in Ivory Coast and USA cry

1 Like

Re: Used Engines From Japan by RZArecta(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks for watching out. I’m taking the outbreak very seriously and have stocked the Hacienda for up to 3 months of survival.

But the epidemic is already in Ivory Coast and USA cry
if the epidemic can enter countries that take their healthcare seriously, it’s just a matter of when it’ll enter a country as unserious as Nigeria.

That aside, your best bet here is Gazzuzz, he has the integrity to maintain sir.

Ps sir; are you also afraid of the Peugeot 407 ? I need something official looking for my journeys this year (2007 - 2010 models)
Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
RZArecta:
if the epidemic can enter countries that take their healthcare seriously, it’s just a matter of when it’ll enter a country as unserious as Nigeria.

That aside, your best bet here is Gazzuzz, he has the integrity to maintain sir.

Ps sir; are you also afraid of the Peugeot 407 ? I need something official looking for my journeys this year (2007 - 2010 models)

I've touched basis with HIs Imperial Majesty Gazzuzz, he was a big help and on a busy Monday morning too.

I'm in search of used Japanese engines, not the USA ones, that's the naggling issue.

I'm not savvy enough on modern Peugeots, others will definitely chime in.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by nurey(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I've touched basis with HIs Imperial Majesty Gazzuzz, he was a big help and on a busy Monday morning too.

I'm in search of used Japanese engines, not the USA ones, that's the naggling issue.

I'm not savvy enough on modern Peugeots, others will definitely chime in.

If you are not looking for Engines fitted into model that was available in US, you may have issues finding the right engine, we don't import Engines from Japan, rather other Asian countries malaysia, Thailand, china some JDM model are only available in Japan not exported to other close Asian countries.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
nurey:

If you are not looking for Engines fitted into model that was available in US, you may have issues finding the right engine, we don't import Engines from Japan, rather other Asian countries malaysia, Thailand, china some JDM model are only available in Japan not exported to other close Asian countries.

The 4Runners engines are the same except for some bolt on stuff.

They import JDM engines to the USA. But those are under 50Kmi. The ones from the USA will have much more miles.

Used JDM engines that were imported into USA sample attached.

Re: Used Engines From Japan by nurey(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

The 4Runners engines are the same except for some bolt on stuff.

They import JDM engines to the USA. But those are under 50Kmi. The ones from the USA will have much more miles.

Used JDM engines that were imported into USA sample attached.

Funny enough I was thinking you were looking for a Nissan Engine not a Toyota Engine, I don't know why though grin

3 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by dru23(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
nurey:

Are you Gazzuzu alternative moniker? Or you work for him? Things that make you hmmmmmmm
Re: Used Engines From Japan by nurey(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
dru23:

Are you Gazzuzu alternative moniker? Or you work for him? Things that make you hmmmmmmm

I can be anything you want me to be grin

3 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 2:19am On Jan 29, 2020
nurey:

I can be anything you want me to be grin

Could you be an importer of JDM 5VZ-FE? grin

3 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by nurey(m): 5:15am On Jan 29, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Could you be an importer of JDM 5VZ-FE? grin
Why not rebuild instead?
Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 7:36am On Jan 29, 2020
nurey:

Why not rebuild instead?

Lack of trust in local artisans. I don't want to be spinning my wheels.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by nurey(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Lack of trust in local artisans. I don't want to be spinning my wheels.

Gazzuzz prodigy timifakay is @ ibadan and Oluwaseunla too I think, you can make them an offer to be present during the job, so you monitor that way you can satisfy the trust issue.

3 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2020
nurey:

Gazzuzz prodigy timifakay is @ ibadan and Oluwaseunla too I think, you can make them an offer to be present during the job, so you monitor that way you can satisfy the trust issue.

Let me just find a used Japanese import. Swapping out end sup being cheaper historically. Except on classic cars where "matching numbers" is ideal.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by dru23(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2020
nurey:

I can be anything you want me to be ;[]D

1 Like

Re: Used Engines From Japan by banky3w(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
nurey:

Don't know about Oluwaseunla but timifakay is now a full BCD/GCD......

1 Like

Re: Used Engines From Japan by timifakay(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2020
nurey:

Gazzuzz prodigy Timi, fakay is @ ibadan and Olú,waseunla too I think, you can make them an offer to be present during the job, so you monitor that way you can satisfy the trust issue.

They will not push you into the den of dragon oh...
I be like trust vaccine?

2 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by nurey(m): 5:19am On Jan 30, 2020
banky3w:

Don't know about Oluwaseunla but timifakay is now a full BCD/GCD......

Why? shey spanner and wrench no dey sell again?
Timifakay n gbo se spanner pelu wrench ko pay be opay mo ni? grin

3 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by nurey(m): 5:23am On Jan 30, 2020
timifakay:

They will not push you into the den of dragon oh... I be like trust vaccine?
I don't take rupees change the bribe to Pound Sterling and I will comply grin

1 Like

Re: Used Engines From Japan by Inception(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2020
RZArecta:

Hmm.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2020
I managed to wrangle one. Let's see how it goes.

Automotive wise, we need a lot of improvement in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Used Engines From Japan by radautoworks: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I managed to wrangle one. Let's see how it goes.

Automotive wise, we need a lot of improvement in Nigeria.
Nice! Keep us posted.

1 Like

Re: Used Engines From Japan by funkymeky: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please who knows of good auto shop where i can service my lexus es 350 in port harcourt and a good ac technician will be very much appreciated. I have searching for days now
Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
radautoworks:

Nice! Keep us posted.

I’m not hopeful at all.

I just need the rig to keep it together for a few months.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2020
So I have finished replacing the engine. Is there something that I need to do legally for documentation?

Thanks.
Re: Used Engines From Japan by iokpebholo: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
So I have finished replacing the engine. Is there something that I need to do legally for documentation?

Thanks.
Just go get an affidevit of change of motor engine and police extract to avoid harassment pls

3 Likes

Re: Used Engines From Japan by EgunMogaji2: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
iokpebholo:
Just go get an affidevit of change of motor engine and police extract to avoid harassment pls

Thanks. Got it done today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today / I Haven't Seen Anyone Review This Jeep / Help Me Decide : 2013 Honda Accord Or 2011 Toyota Camry Xle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.