Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks (43731 Views)

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East / Ahmad Lawan Cautions Against Revenge Over Killing Of Gulak / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Giftedtu: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Matrimonous:
People of Plateau and the entire middle belt region should start their own version of Amotekun.
Stop listening to people telling you to learn to live in peaceful coexistence with those bent on wiping you from the face of the earth.

I'm from BENUE

I can tell you there are secret militias
That have been giving it back to herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by SilasNwude: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
anybody still doubting?

cc
omenka Simplyleo
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by SilasNwude: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
2metrelaurie:

I'm from BENUE

I can tell you there are secret militias
That have been giving it back to herdsmen
omenka will be sad about this
he's a snitch working against his people in Benue
he's from Benue but supports fulani herdsmen killing his people just because buhari is a fulani

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
SilasNwude:
omenka will be sad about this
he's a snitch working against his people in Benue
he's from Benue but supports fulani herdsmen killing his people just because buhari is a fulani

Not sure he's an Indegene

Or maybe he is an Akume follower

That drunk once said " Tiv people are killing their own people and saying it's fulani "
Apc even is called Meyati Allah party
By Tiv people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Terrorism in Nigeria is all about Land,Dafur case is coming to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by SilasNwude: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
2metrelaurie:

Not sure he's an Indegene

Or maybe he is an Akume follower

That drunk once said " Tiv people are killing their own people and saying it's fulani "
Apc even is called Meyati Allah party
By Tiv people
the guy hates Ortom so much not for anything but because he's going hard on fulani herdsmen
he's an indegene but a terrible snitch against his people.
anything measures against fulani herdsmen omenka must oppose including the current Amotekun
i don't understand why he loves fulani herdsmen more than his own people.
what a crying shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Bonapart(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
tsaragii:

My brother you are wrong.
Not all fulani are Muslims, some are not even practicing Muslims especially those residing in the bush.
the truth is many disbelievers will continue to utter blasphemy to Islam and as such will ascribe anything unlawful to it.
But Allah says he we continue to protect this religion.
the truth is you are free to always say whatever you wish, but mind you sooner or later you will give account of every words you utter
FOR THOSE MISCONCEPTING ISLAM READ THIS:[color=#990000][/color]

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
— trans. Marmaduke Pickthall, Quran 2:256

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?
— Quran 10:99

He said: "O my people! See ye if (it be that) I have a Clear Sign from my Lord, and that He hath sent Mercy unto me from His own presence, but that the Mercy hath been obscured from your sight? shall we compel you to accept it when ye are averse to it?
— Quran 11:28

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!
— Quran 18:29
Islam is for deluded fokes like you. All terrorists are muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by REVOLUTION2018(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari on Monday expressed concern over the killing of 15 people by bandits in Plateau State.

He charged the military to stop the return of the ugly days of ethnic violence.

President Buhari condoled the families of the victims, the government and people of Plateau, assuring them that terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and associated crimes would be defeated.

Mr President sir, why do you always promise us what you can never achieved in your government?
Pls stop condoling us and find solution to this serial killings of innocent's people by your people called herdsmen, or should I say you knew much about this and what are you up to?
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Iyawe247: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please how do I purchase the e-book? No contact provided at the end of the video as envisaged. Help

bamasite2:
Hmm,

So you mean without making any statement on your efforts to apprehend the bandits, you want the affected people to fold their hands and wait for a second attack?

This is the definition of the gods must be crazy!

Little wonder every person that desires a good life is looking for a way out of this country.

And this video shows the easiest way to relocate to Canada with a low score!

Age is not a barrier
Education is not a barrier
Work experience is not a barrier
Huge financial reserve is not a barrier....

See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B9VVOJuYl0
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Dislokateddoggy: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
I don't think any governor will be more handicap than the governor or Benue state
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
SilasNwude:
the guy hates Ortom so much not for anything but because he's going hard on fulani herdsmen
he's an indegene but a terrible snitch against his people.
anything measures against fulani herdsmen omenka must oppose including the current Amotekun
i don't understand why he loves fulani herdsmen more than his own people.
what a crying shame

Maybe he's a Muslim just like that old Arrow Abubakar Tsav
You cannot be a Tiv man and be a muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by erospecial: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
They always learn to tolerate and live with their president's killer kinsmen!
Sai baba!
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Enwhen(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
tsaragii:

Not all fulani are Muslims, some are not even practicing Muslims especially those residing in the bush.
the truth is many disbelievers will continue to utter blasphemy to Islam and as such will ascribe anything unlawful to it.
the truth is you are free to always say whatever you wish, but mind you sooner or later you will give account of every words you utter

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?

He said: "O my people! See ye if (it be that) I have a Clear Sign from my Lord, and that He hath sent Mercy unto me from His own presence, but that the Mercy hath been obscured from your sight? shall we compel you to accept it when ye are averse to it?

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!

Bro God bless but can u take this sermon to northern Muslims ....only speak for yourself and your family.... Fulanis are mainly Muslims and very few christians... I know u don't understand hausa , but check out where these herders, bandits, Boko Haram and ISWAP qoute from in the holy Qu'ran before killing... See ba, many imams have lost their lives with thses kind of your sermon , I remember one Imam Liman who was burnt alive along side his wifein their house and another which families was also burnt alive because of their peaceful sermon and sermons against killings of innocent people by bandits and Boko harams... I know u don't understand hausa , but beg somebody to explain to u , what that small 8years old boy said in the video before shooting that Unimaid undergraute...

Even ISIS, HEZBOLLAH, AL-QAEDIA, AL-SHAABAB, BOKO HARAM , ISWAP... are reading from same holy book from where u qoutes those verses .... U should pls take those sermons to those Islamic Terrorists, they will kill u and let people know u are a fake Muslim...pls go watch the video where Hauwa and Seyifura both Muslims where killed by ISWAP, beg anybody to interpret for u from hausa to English , to hear where they qoutes from and why they killed those two innocent girls despite them been Muslims, same thing will happened to u , should u take this sernon to the north...
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Racoon:
You're warning aggrieved citizens against revenge attacks when your government have failed to provide security against these killer Fulanis allegedly now being called "unknown gunmen" here? This regime got so much blood on its hands.

Man .. am so tired of being a Nigerian...

1) your village people are after you.
2) your boss is giving you nightmare.. transferred aggression.
3) your neighbors want you dead..
4) gov policies is threatening your business on a daily basis
5) the government is denying their responsibility every minute.
6) your so called friends want to scam you aside the external scammers you know.
7) your uncles want you dead.. so they can inherit land they have no financial capacity to develop..
cool you can't travell safely on the highways.. because of FG sponsored terrorist

No joy anywere..... angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by OnyesomJ(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
I just Dey Observe grin
Anybody that is Hoping on this Govt to Secure is A Compound Fool!!!!

You slap me another person say make I no slap Back for What Reason, watin I Do at the initial stage..

Trust this Govt at your own peril..

Goodnight
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by achyvatulai: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Why is Buhari still keeping expired service Chief?If we are going to be sincere with ourselves, Nigerians are more divided and unsecured under PMB.
The sad fact is that our judiciary had been turned to an impotent institution that is dishing out conflicting and ridiculous judgements. The only thing that is cheap in Nigeria now is life. With just one wrap of Igbo, bandits will kill at will.
There is no longer hope in the last hope of the common man.

No be Igbo my brother
Naija matter pass Igbo.
In fact na Igbo we dey take calm down sef.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Moikiitos: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-warns-against-revenge-violent-attacks/?fbclid=IwAR0SxvpE1J7TnBaeIw3kJlZ_kWOEGhQm9_n4B3q946QhfX_Zl8nNavc0oc4

Confused government...a former military general can not even score a simple pass mark in SECURITY. Rather security = F9. Nigeria is heading for a doom, we need saviour ASAP.
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by XANDERBOY85: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
obiekunie2:

this man so love this word "assuring".

He is always 'assuring' cheesy

he is assuring them and at the same time still warning the aggrieved people not to retaliate on the attackers - what sort of hypocrisy is this one??

Davido should have done a collabo with him for the hit single ‘Assurance’! smiley
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by greggng: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Is a shame we just allow this kind of post to come on front page. I was trying to see where buhari warned them but the good man was only condenming the act like every other well meaning Nigeria but the headlines reads buhari warns plateau against revenge...We should stop spreading fake news....headlines must tally with the body of the post for it to make logical sense embarassed
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by farouk2much(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
If they try to revenge solders would panel beat them and put them all in grave..... But he who refused will hearam
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by jnoz23(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
How stupid can he get?
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by jnoz23(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
achyvatulai:

No be Igbo my brother
Naija matter pass Igbo.
In fact na Igbo we dey take calm down sef.

U dey mind the Jew!
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Nature8(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
tsaragii:

[s]My brother you are wrong.

— Quran 18:29[/s]

undecided
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by darediamond(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
This man and his service chiefs are disaster.

Haa!!
grin
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by darediamond(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Gradually, Civil War Is Approaching!!!
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by AfroKnight: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
tsaragii:
[s]

— Quran 18:29[/s]

The killers are Fulani. And they are enjoying the support of Fulani groups. The fulanis who are not Muslims are so negligible they could be said to be nonexistent.

Fulanis are terrorising plateau state. Foreigners are terrorising indigenous people. And the President, a Fulani man himself is warning victims against revenge. What other proof does one need to show that Fulanis have the support of the government to commit mass murder?

If the people take up arms against these fulanis, they would be arrested by the soldiers and policemen who could not protect them in the first place. This is nothing but injustice. And it will be answered for one day, probably 50 years to come but it will be answered because this kind of grief is not just any wound. It runs through generations and it will find its voice eventually.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by biggy26: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
GuestLog:
Hmmmm!

So, no one is prosecuted for crimes, no investigation into finding the killers, no one held accountable... Just a Stern warning not to attack the culprits.

In other words: Keep quiet while we slay your people.
Gbam!
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Neoteny(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
GuestLog:
Hmmmm!

So, no one is prosecuted for crimes, no investigation into finding the killers, no one held accountable... Just a Stern warning not to attack the culprits.

In other words: Keep quiet while we slay your people.

Unfortunately for you the victims are fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by desmond2pk: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
tsaragii:

You are a muslim today because the fulanis brought islam to your forefathers through terror.
Re: Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks by Staro: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Useless president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.