Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal (7292 Views)

Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by Westernlove: 11:37pm On May 31, 2020
Omar09:

I can clearly see you are drunk. Everyone can never be an inventor. Cause if everyone was, who would use the invention. Then again I don't suppose you would understand what I'm saying. Might as well crawl back in your pity hole you came out from.

Get the Bleep Off Afofun Ode.....

Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by BigJoe19: 11:38pm On May 31, 2020
lavylilly:
Why is it that men of these days are so interested in knowing whether a gal is a student or graduate?
Men please, that she didn't go to school doesn't mean she has no career, future, can't make a good wife or make her an illiterate..
The last time I checked my dictionary, An illiterate is someone who can not read or write.. If she can read and write ,you have no problem with her provided she gives you peace.

Please stop making them feel like less human, graduates on the other hand should stop discriminating them because they are not opportune to attend college.

Some of these girls are very intelligent, wise and hardworking, but unfortunately for them, they couldn't get sponsor.
Men if you see a good, but not educated, please marry her and enroll her in school provide she is intelligent and willing to go to school.
Most of these girl are wife materials..
Men ask whatever they want to ask, you can choke on that.
Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by Naija246: 11:54pm On May 31, 2020
Utter rubbish!!
A real man doesn't give a f**k about a woman's education that much.
Infact, too much education actually makes Women less attractive in the eyes of alot of men.
mumumugu:
guys love prestige..status......an educated wife boosts his self image.

JOHN : Y WIFE IS CURRENTLY STUDYING FOR MASTERS

PETER : MY WIFE HAS JUST BEEN PROMOTED A TO VICE PRINCIPAL

EDWARD : MY WIFECWOULD BE TRAVELLING TOMORROW FORVTHE BAR ASSOCIATION MEETING

EMMA : MY WIFE WOULD BE INDUCTED AS A CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT NEXT WEEK

MUMU: ...............SILENT......BECAUSE HIS WIFE DROPPED OUT IN SS2.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by emmaodet: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2020
mumumugu:
guys love prestige..status......an educated wife boosts his self image.

JOHN : Y WIFE IS CURRENTLY STUDYING FOR MASTERS

PETER : MY WIFE HAS JUST BEEN PROMOTED A TO VICE PRINCIPAL

EDWARD : MY WIFECWOULD BE TRAVELLING TOMORROW FORVTHE BAR ASSOCIATION MEETING

EMMA : MY WIFE WOULD BE INDUCTED AS A CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT NEXT WEEK

MUMU: ...............SILENT......BECAUSE HIS WIFE DROPPED OUT IN SS2.

grin
Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by emmaodet: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2020
IcraveLove:

Why should I consider a broke guy when they are very humble, green snakes under green grass. Let the money come, that's when their true colors will come out.

I believe it goes both ways.
Most broke ladies are humble, pretend to be submissive and lovey lovey until she gets a job that pays her equal or more than you.
Never trust the love of a broke girl
Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by emmaodet: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2020
MrHeff:
i asked you a valid question. There are loads of educated women ouyt there? Why haven't they accepted proposals from uneducated guys and sent them to school?

If you feel or know it is inappropriate for women to do such, then why the hell should men do the same for uneducated women?

But if you feel it is okay, then why haven't you spoken to women instead to sponsor the education of less educated men?

Abeg abeg abeg...

Gbam!!!
Brother ride on

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by Omar09(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2020
sweetrace:

In a lot of advanced countries, you’re responsible for yourself at the age of 16. People take student loans they pay off themselves. Some work more than one job while still in school. Very few have their parents pay for their education. But in Nigeria, it is a completely different story. People are always looking for others to take up their responsibilities. Let them sponsor themselves in school or learn skills so they can stop feeling inferior and sorry for themselves.

Waiter! Please take her order.
Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by Omar09(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
sweetrace:

In a lot of advanced countries, you’re responsible for yourself at the age of 16. People take student loans they pay off themselves. Some work more than one job while still in school. Very few have their parents pay for their education. But in Nigeria, it is a completely different story. People are always looking for others to take up their responsibilities. Let them sponsor themselves in school or learn skills so they can stop feeling inferior and sorry for themselves.

Nigerians are so special that other people (Nigerians included) takes responsibility of us. Despite how weird it is, it's been working for a few.
Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by panmunium(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2020
My dear is not all about the curves, beauty or sex, reasonable men go after the brains and what you can put on the table..and your level of education matters alot
Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by VanillaIyce(f): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Davash222:
I'm interested to know if you're a graduate, a student, or a drop out
��
Re: Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal by lavylilly: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
angry
BigJoe19:
Men ask whatever they want to ask, you can choke on that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.