Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Billie Eilish Clears Top Grammy Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Billie Eilish Clears Top Grammy Awards (167 Views)

Download Mp3 | Billie Eilish – What Was I Made For? (from The Motion Picture / Grammy Awards: Billie Eilish Sweeps Five Awards, Sets New Record / Why Angelique Kidjo Is Burna Boy’s Biggest Threat In Grammy Awards Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billie Eilish Clears Top Grammy Awards by Musa27: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Vocalist Billie Eilish, who offered voice to youngsters battling with sadness on a do-it-

without anyone else’s help collection she made at home with her more seasoned sibling, is on the music world.

The 18-year-old left a mark on the world at the Grammy Awards on Sunday.

In addition to the fact that she became the most youthful individual to win one of Grammy’s top honors — record,

melody, and collection of the year, and best new craftsman — Eilish is the main craftsman to clear each of the four since Christopher Cross did in 1981.

“This is, as, stunning,” Billie Eilish said soon after the show.

Eilish likewise won the best new craftsman and her collection

“When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?”

additionally won the best pop vocal collection. Her sibling, Finneas O’Connell, won honors for designing and delivering the collection.

“The music I tuned in to when I was growing up, perhaps 7, 8, 9 or 10, 13, that was the most significant music to me everlastingly,

” Finneas said behind the stage after the function.

“Whenever an individual that age comes up to both of us and says [it is their favorite], I realize how much that way to them.

That is the reason it implies such a great amount to me. I trust they’re celebrating. This is all a result of them.”

He said that they never believed that a collection that tends to misery,

musings of suicide and the environmental switch would be up for a Grammy.
continue reading on https://www.anyafro.com/billie-eilish-clears-top-grammy-awards/

(1) (Reply)

Arosino - Good Loving / Why Is Dababy The Hottest Rapper? And What's His Weakness? Hip Hop News!! / [music] Kbs Guys By Masun (don't Sleep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.