Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! (9467 Views)

Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / 12 Best Websites To Stream Live Sports At Free Of Cost / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by teewhydope(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2020
Today i'm going to be driving you into the android world apps for streaming your favourite and live sport for free and at the comfort of your home, office and your piece of android device.

As our trading here, I'm going to be listing out nothing less and the 5 best android apps available out there for live sport streaming across the world.

World Sport Stream (WSS) – Number one on our list is WSS, It is a kind of Sports Apps for Android Phones and Tablets, manufactured by WSSapp. You can watch all World Sports Channels Live & don't miss a single match of your favorite Sport, best works on 2G/3G WiFi and of course on LTE too.

(1) You Need XMTV Player app to Watch Streams on It.
(2) You Need MX Player app to Watch Streams on It.

Mobdro - The next in command is the Mobdro app; Mobdro app enables android users to watch TV channels, movies, shows, sports, tech and other videos on their smart devices. The users can enjoy the videos of high quality at a fast speed. The videos can be watched online or downloaded for enjoying any time later and the TV channels can be streamed as well.

Sybla TV - Number three on the list is Sybla TV, with Sybla TV, world football matches and crystal clear streaming are in your palm. If by any means your Sybla app is failing to connect or reporting something like “can’t play link”, as means of troubleshooting, simply clear app data and update the app or better still download MX Player to enhance streams with Sybla. The downside of Sybla is mostly no English commentary.

Sport TV - A super sport android app developed to bringing you the best of live football sport, and mostly English commentary. Talk of UEFA Champions league games, English Premier League and others, Sport TV is definitely the right android app to quench you football viewing taste.

Olweb TV - The fifth and last on the list is Olweb TV; Olweb TV android app is special on its own, that it allows you to watch your football games smoothly by connecting the live sport channels directly through streamHunter for steady and uninterrupted streams.

Again, with Olweb TV, you don’t even need go searching for a sport channel that is currently beaming your favourite live football matches, as you have Live Sport Event under the Categories menu that list out all the live matches currently going on; so all you have to do is just to select the live game in the list that you want to watch, and you will be up and running immediately.
The TV channels and others are also arranged alphabetically under Country menu, where you can choose channels to watch under any country.

Download your preferred app here>>>> http://Solutionville..com.ng/2015/09/5-best-android-apps-for-streaming-live.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by Mohbola(f): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Work on all android phones?
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by teewhydope(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by teewhydope(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mohbola:
Work on all android phones?

yes. Android lollipop and above
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by YangaBabe: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
nice list, i should try this on my phone soon.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by bigcee(m): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2020
teewhydope:

yes. Android lollipop and above
mobdro on point.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by DarkJeddi(m): 5:51am On Jul 01, 2020
MOBIKORA is better than all of the Apps you listed up there..
It gives you the option to select the screen resolution you want to watch the match on..
And the matches are arranged according to time and championships for you..
No need to search for any match.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by Jamiedani: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:
It gives you the option to select the screen resolution you want to watch the match on..

It's not in English bro. Very stressful
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by teewhydope(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:

Thank you
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by directonpc(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Impressive! I use WSS. Nothing beats a match streamed on YouTube for free sha.

We used to share about football streaming on http:///pnaija tech community.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by Corroro: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
directonpc:
Impressive! I use WSS. Nothing beats a match streamed on YouTube for free sha.

We used to share about football streaming on http:///pnaija tech community.
nice one, I'd love to be able to watch matches live on my Camon phone
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by udy4real(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please also tell us about free live streaming apps on IOS DEVICES
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by muyiwafoluso: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2020
There's an app that I discovered that allows you watch almost every sporting events from major European leagues like the Premier League, Spanish League, Serie A, French League, Bundesliga, Dutch League, Belgian League etc and other unpopular leagues like the Swedish League, Croatian League, MLS, Mexican league, Israeli league, Brazilian League etc.

With the app, you can also see non-footballing events like Basketball, Formula 1, WWE, golf etc.

The app gives about roughly 40 or more live matches per day and this does not include other non-footballing events.

The app is called MatchDay Live and it's free. You can download from http://matchdaylive.9jagooners.com/.

Download and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! by saxby(f): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice list you got here, I should try one of these on my TECNO device

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Questions Answered Here: / Android Phone Battery (extreme Tweak) / Request For Your Offline Nokia Firmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.