Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF (844 Views)

Arrest Anyone That Stops Alamajiris From Entering Their States – Ex-lawmaker Say / The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- / Identity Of The DSS Officer That Held Sowore In Court Unravelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by 9jahotblog: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Do not give your phone to any police officer that stops you on the road, it is illegal - Police
Kudos to Nigeria police force. Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtJeT76gtBY

1 Share

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by Lisaint(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Audio warning

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by jahlove4jah: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2020
The same way they told drivers not to give money to police on check points. And that bail is free. Police is your friend. All fake.

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by Davash222(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2020
It’s a trap, guys.
Please stay safe, give them your phone!

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by densiks: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2020
After two hot slaps and threats of I’ll shoot you here and nothing will happen?

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by gidgiddy: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2020
densiks:
After two hot slaps and threats of I’ll shoot you here and nothing will happen?

Thats the question he wont answer

1 Like

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by Pstarogood0100: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Davash222:
It’s a trap, guys.
Please stay safe, give them your phone!

How is it a trap , please explain
Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by ogmask: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Radarada modafowl police uselessness....
Lies in their mouth like fish drinking water.
Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by emmydiamon(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2020
All na scam

1 Like

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by DaBullIT(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
I'm 100% sure this man didn't get fat on his salary

Those Roger from armed robbers called sars is what is growing his belle

Oh and argue with sars at your risk

They are demons

1 Like

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by fireback: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
I was in sango ota(ogun state) when police men stopped me and my friend and started asking some waec questions, we manage to answer the ones we could. they latter demanded for our phones but luckily for me I had no Android with me, the only phone with me was a Nokia touch light. my friend show them his Android, they collected and went through it, immediately they saw one application name "Hangout" in the phone, they started screaming at the top of their voice causing scene everywhere and shouting Yahoo boy, Yahoo boy. this is n application that came with the phone, with Facebook app, WhatsApp and so many other app. we told the application came with the phone and that we never used the application before, but they refuse. their shout attracted so many people that gather to witness how a Yahoo boy will be shot in the public. latter they ask my guy to enter their vehicle, he refused, they threaten to shoot him right there. they took him to their station (at sango under bridge) while I took a bike nd followed them. when we got to the station, I discovered there were other young young boys that were arrested and label Yahoo too, everybody with different reason of arrested but were all labeled Yahoo boys. some could not afford the bailing while some did. they latter force my guy to pay #10,000 for bailing. when we were leaving the station one of the police men told us that we should thank God that we are not Yahoo boys, if not we would have payed more than #10000. my greatest surprise is that everything happened in front of DPO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by ThiagoKid(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
story Storrry
Re: Do Not Give Your Phone To Any Police Officer That Stops You On The Road- NPF by Bringback9ja1: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2020
When they shoot for refusing?

Accidental discharge

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Ogun Councillorship Aspirant, Comrade Jimoh Nurudeen O / President Buhari Tweeted Before Coming Into Power / Breaking: Court of appeal Reinstate Oshiohmole As Apc Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.