Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (119535 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2020
Jeffmonti:
About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help!

This might turn out to be a lengthy read, please bear with me. The bashing and insults will be unnecessary as i have already told myself hurtful things a thousand times over.

So i am 29 and have a girlfriend who’s 25 we are both graduates; she’s a nurse and i am a practicing engineer and we’ve been dating for 3+ years now and preparations are underway to tie the knot this year God willing. Something happened last year, she suggested i move to a bigger apartment so that we can start buying household items and everything necessary to start a home as we are looking to get married soon which we did; i got a bigger place, met her parents she met mine. In a nutshell everything seems to be going well, we even started a business together and set to take on the future together before the devil struck (i take blames for my actions as i am not overly religious)

Around June last year, i met a girl (very fine girl) in the new area i moved to, although i have been seeing the girl around but one day as i was driving in i saw her hiding somewhere close to my compound avoiding the rain with her friends so i took them in until the rain subsided we exchanged contacts and started texting on WhatsApp a few days later. And soon after we started having sex (protected sex), prior to that time i never cheated on my girlfriend.

The sex continued, up to 2 times a week sometimes 3 as it was relatively easy as she lived very close and my girlfriend only visits on the weekend and never sleeps out (she’s from a very good and wealthy family with proper moral upbringing). Most evenings when return from work conji just do me one kind i don cross street other times she calls until we became comfortable having unprotected sex

So late October 2019, the new girl (I’ll call her Lola) texted me that’s she’s not feeling too well and i asked her to visit the hospital to run a test to know what to treat. She came back with a pregnancy test result proving she’s already 3 weeks pregnant, i was sure it was mine but i didn’t panic as she had a bf and i have my gf we were just for the sex at least that’s what we told each other.

So i asked her to remove the pregnancy, but got the shocker when she said she’s never going to remove the pregnancy that she’s 27 and have no desire to marry me or stay with me but she’s going to have the child. Omo my heart flipped. I begged her for like 3 weeks until she got mad and stopped taking my calls, she even moved away from her apartment. So i texted her and arranged a meeting, we sat down and discussed at length but she was still bent on keeping it, i got furious and told her i am not ready to be part of the child’s life if she’s going through with it as i see no reason why she wants to have my child when she knows we are NEVER going to be together, that was when she said she had already told her family that i am not interested in the child and they support her to keep it and let the child bear their family name. I discussed the matter with two friends a boy and a girl and the asked me to let her have the child first.

One month passed fast forward to early December, Lola called 6 times i was so shocked. I couldn’t take her calls. She texted that she’s ready to terminate the pregnancy since i am wicked and unconcerned she rained all manner of derogatory words but i was only concern with her decision to let go. I called and we agreed to meet the following day, I skipped work that day and met with her and her elder sister and elder sister’s friend. The sister and her friend were so mean but i was unmoved; i don already fuckup and ready to take anything to let it all go away because the knowledge of things will destroy my girlfriend.

So Lola entered my vehicle and we drove out, on our way to the hospital for her to terminate the pregnancy plus treatment she’ll take afterwards and for the damages i have caused her. She’s going to need 150k from me, i was furious and told her i don’t have that kind of money talk less of handing it over to her for something like this (i sure don’t know what i cost but i know it’s not up to 50k). She said if i don’t give her what she want she’s going to have the baby and that i should be thankful that she’s coming up with this that if she had listen to her friends advices she would have moved to my house with all sort of troubles (she was right) but i didn’t give in just yet. I dropped her off and ask her to have the child that am not going to give her the money as i don’t have it (I get the money sha).

So two days passed, she called again and after many arguments we agreed at 100k, made her to sign a NDA not to bother me again and all, I transferred her the 100k that night, she confirmed receipt and promised to go with it the following morning and that was the last I have heard or seen or her since then, until 3 weeks ago when another of her sister called from Canada and was asking if i am Me, that she’s been seeking my contact for a while now that Lola friend had to steal the number Lola’s phone and pass it to her as Lola has been hiding my phone number from the rest of the family and she doesn’t know the arrangement i have had with her but i should know that she’s having the child, she just thought i should know that i have a child somewhere when the baby eventually drops.

Knowing fully well that i am a shitty person to have done something terrible to myself and my girlfriend and all our future plans because of cheap sex, but I’ll be a more terribly bad person to have knowledge of a child somewhere and not be in his/her life. I called Lola but she didn’t take i texted her about her sisters call she called back to know who called and was furious, she ended the call (I guess to call her sister back) and called back again in about 20mins and asked me not to ever call her line again. I replied her text she should tell her family not call me as well. I have dodged to her apartment building a coupe times but she’s not been around for weeks as i was made to believe.

So i bought a ring to engage my girl few weeks ago but had to hold first to see how things play out, i can’t go ahead and marry my girlfriend with this kind of secret untold; that will be wickedness from the pit of hell and i still don’t know how to break it to her, it will destroy her.

I jokingly painted a similar scenery to my girlfriend; her response was: she will not marry me because if she does she will kill me in my sleep. That everybody is expecting us to get married this year, she now have high respect from her family because of me and this kind of thing happens both of us will die. Omo fear catch me.

Fellow Nairalanders, this is my predicament please advice a stupid brother. Insults are welcome as I hope to pick a thing or two from your comments. MODs please push this up biko.
give me that your gf number! She deserves better, I could treat her better.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Marvins0009: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2020
Jeffmonti:

This might turn out to be a lengthy read, please bear with me. The bashing and insults will be unnecessary as i have already told myself hurtful things a thousand times over.

So i am 29 and have a girlfriend who’s 25 we are both graduates; she’s a nurse and i am a practicing engineer and we’ve been dating for 3+ years now and preparations are underway to tie the knot this year God willing. Something happened last year, she suggested i move to a bigger apartment so that we can start buying household items and everything necessary to start a home as we are looking to get married soon which we did; i got a bigger place, met her parents she met mine. In a nutshell everything seems to be going well, we even started a business together and set to take on the future together before the devil struck (i take blames for my actions as i am not overly religious)

Around June last year, i met a girl (very fine girl) in the new area i moved to, although i have been seeing the girl around but one day as i was driving in i saw her hiding somewhere close to my compound avoiding the rain with her friends so i took them in until the rain subsided we exchanged contacts and started texting on WhatsApp a few days later. And soon after we started having sex (protected sex), prior to that time i never cheated on my girlfriend.

The sex continued, up to 2 times a week sometimes 3 as it was relatively easy as she lived very close and my girlfriend only visits on the weekend and never sleeps out (she’s from a very good and wealthy family with proper moral upbringing). Most evenings when return from work conji just do me one kind i don cross street other times she calls until we became comfortable having unprotected sex

So late October 2019, the new girl (I’ll call her Lola) texted me that’s she’s not feeling too well and i asked her to visit the hospital to run a test to know what to treat. She came back with a pregnancy test result proving she’s already 3 weeks pregnant, i was sure it was mine but i didn’t panic as she had a bf and i have my gf we were just for the sex at least that’s what we told each other.

So i asked her to remove the pregnancy, but got the shocker when she said she’s never going to remove the pregnancy that she’s 27 and have no desire to marry me or stay with me but she’s going to have the child. Omo my heart flipped. I begged her for like 3 weeks until she got mad and stopped taking my calls, she even moved away from her apartment. So i texted her and arranged a meeting, we sat down and discussed at length but she was still bent on keeping it, i got furious and told her i am not ready to be part of the child’s life if she’s going through with it as i see no reason why she wants to have my child when she knows we are NEVER going to be together, that was when she said she had already told her family that i am not interested in the child and they support her to keep it and let the child bear their family name. I discussed the matter with two friends a boy and a girl and the asked me to let her have the child first.

One month passed fast forward to early December, Lola called 6 times i was so shocked. I couldn’t take her calls. She texted that she’s ready to terminate the pregnancy since i am wicked and unconcerned she rained all manner of derogatory words but i was only concern with her decision to let go. I called and we agreed to meet the following day, I skipped work that day and met with her and her elder sister and elder sister’s friend. The sister and her friend were so mean but i was unmoved; i don already fuckup and ready to take anything to let it all go away because the knowledge of things will destroy my girlfriend.

So Lola entered my vehicle and we drove out, on our way to the hospital for her to terminate the pregnancy plus treatment she’ll take afterwards and for the damages i have caused her. She’s going to need 150k from me, i was furious and told her i don’t have that kind of money talk less of handing it over to her for something like this (i sure don’t know what i cost but i know it’s not up to 50k). She said if i don’t give her what she want she’s going to have the baby and that i should be thankful that she’s coming up with this that if she had listen to her friends advices she would have moved to my house with all sort of troubles (she was right) but i didn’t give in just yet. I dropped her off and ask her to have the child that am not going to give her the money as i don’t have it (I get the money sha).

So two days passed, she called again and after many arguments we agreed at 100k, made her to sign a NDA not to bother me again and all, I transferred her the 100k that night, she confirmed receipt and promised to go with it the following morning and that was the last I have heard or seen or her since then, until 3 weeks ago when another of her sister called from Canada and was asking if i am Me, that she’s been seeking my contact for a while now that Lola friend had to steal the number Lola’s phone and pass it to her as Lola has been hiding my phone number from the rest of the family and she doesn’t know the arrangement i have had with her but i should know that she’s having the child, she just thought i should know that i have a child somewhere when the baby eventually drops.

Knowing fully well that i am a shitty person to have done something terrible to myself and my girlfriend and all our future plans because of cheap sex, but I’ll be a more terribly bad person to have knowledge of a child somewhere and not be in his/her life. I called Lola but she didn’t take i texted her about her sisters call she called back to know who called and was furious, she ended the call (I guess to call her sister back) and called back again in about 20mins and asked me not to ever call her line again. I replied her text she should tell her family not call me as well. I have dodged to her apartment building a coupe times but she’s not been around for weeks as i was made to believe.

So i bought a ring to engage my girl few weeks ago but had to hold first to see how things play out, i can’t go ahead and marry my girlfriend with this kind of secret untold; that will be wickedness from the pit of hell and i still don’t know how to break it to her, it will destroy her.

I jokingly painted a similar scenery to my girlfriend; her response was: she will not marry me because if she does she will kill me in my sleep. That everybody is expecting us to get married this year, she now have high respect from her family because of me and this kind of thing happens both of us will die. Omo fear catch me.

Fellow Nairalanders, this is my predicament please advice a stupid brother. Insults are welcome as I hope to pick a thing or two from your comments. MODs please push this up biko.

Bro tell her the truth and if she broke up with you move on with your life it’s better to to tell her the truth than keeping that secret but come to think of it you don’t love the girl really much if you do you won’t cheat on her you don’t love someone out of pity because she is a good girl free pussy done do you now
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by TAGf(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2020
Jeffmonti:

Biko you got to tell her before you get married men. she has told you what will happen if you guys marry and such truth pops up. she gonna kill you in your sleep.. let her make the decision now to continue or not.. except you wonna die in your sleep fam!
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by tunize(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Bros arrange for a meet with lola atleast the belle go show if she is still pregnant or not. But if she refuses a meet, living u in this confused state that you are, look for somebody ur girlfriend respects alot mayb a friend. I mean jst wan person uball sitdown and confess to her then beg her to forgive you.i'm 100% sure ur babe nor go live u.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by In4matic: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Marvins0009:

Bro tell her the truth and if she broke up with you move on with your life it’s better to to tell her the truth than keeping that secret but come to think of it you don’t love the girl really much if you do you won’t cheat on her you don’t love someone out of pity because she is a good girl free pussy done do you now

FOR ALL OF YOU SAYING "TELL THE GIRLFRIEND THE TRUTH AND MAYBE SHE WILL FORGIVE HIM" CLEARLY DONT KNOW WOMEN.

SHE WILL WALK AWAY AND THAT'S IT!

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW SCARCE GOOD WOMEN ARE JUST GO ON INSTAGRAM AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE?

MR MAN, THAT LOLA GIRL SET YOU UP FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.

NO GIRL PAST AGE 20 GETS PREGNANT UNLESS SHE WANTS TO.

EVEN WHEN MISTAKES HAPPEN, THEY ARE QUICK TO CORRECT IT.

THIS GIRL CLEARLY WANTED IT TO HAPPEN.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmm...this one serious but op, go and report yourself to the father of the girl if you have a cordial relationship and apologise. If he refuses to forgive you leave the girl and move on. The girl doesnt seem to have a decission of her own, she seems to be more interested on how her parents will feel.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2020
beatmonster:

He bleeped her raw and watched it flow out like a boss. grin

Money is Gold

Lol. Na him be the real Aro 1.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Jeffmonti:
[b][/b]Good morning, thanks for all your advices. Somehow i couldn’t modify the original post but here is an update;

I was able to reach Lola yesterday on the phone, tendered my apologies on how i reacted and how things has turned out thus far, she even agreed to meet within the week for me to see her bulging stomach. Her stance was that she took the 100k to take care of herself and the pregnancy, registered for anti-natal and other necessary health obligations if that was she’s going to get from me.

She said she was never going to bother me until she has put to birth and i didn’t show up or show interest all through the period before delivery then i would have seen real madness.

Also she said her boyfriend left as she couldn’t hide the pregnancy from him and if i think this is going to cost me my relationship then i shouldn’t tell my girlfriend about it just yet as she (Lola) has not intentions of forcing marriage on me because she’s not a desperado (in her own words; she cannot manage a man so she do not want any man to manage her out of pity of situation of things to avoid domestic violence later on) so i should go ahead and marry my girlfriend.

She said she has had many disappointments in her life and this to her is a blessing, the child is her blessing and that if everybody leaves, her child is not going to leave her and many other emotional talk... (i only happen to be the scapegoat who fulfilled her cravings) She claimed she has lost many things due to this pregnancy and disappointed a lot of people, family members included but she’s going to have the child anyway. She’s even suggesting that i should tell my gf she’s a fraud that she’s trying so hard to pin this on me until i blew her cover, that’s if i already told her before. That i would not understand why it’s important that she must have the child (apparently, pastor don tell her somethings because she like church well well)

I have agreed to show minimal timely or monthly support until she delivers and carry out a DNA test, if the child is mine I’ll pay child support to the best of my ability and be in the child’s life.

As for my girlfriend i was going to marry her in August, but i have cut that out, i already to spoke an elderly family friend of ours, one she respected very well. I will break the news to her within the coming weeks (after i have seen Lola and the extend of their pregnancy) and seek forgiveness.
I will see whatever comes out of it as my fate, i probably deserve it.

For those other advises; Lola is not an option for me to marry given all that has happened, If Bae leaves of which i am having a 90% chance she will. I will spend the next couple years focusing on my career and providing for a child.

So i was thinking of informing my father, who’s my girlfriend biggest fan called him yesterday but i couldn’t even bring myself to tell him unto disappointment thing, plus i am an only son. If i tell my mom everything go just scatter, she will make trouble.

For those that think this is fictional, it isn’t. Some people make mistakes for others to learn as i have learnt from other people’s mistakes on other aspects of life. Hopefully someone will learn from mine.

Thanks again for all your words. I will keep you posted as things progresses.
don't forget to send me ur gf number o if she leaves you lolz lolz.

Fornication/cheap sex breaks relationship! If you understand the law of nature you will realize there was a crack in your relationship when you start entertaining that cheap girl, now it's broken apart, it's only your girl that can mend it not even you not anybody!

I've been there, and I regretted it till today. I made a promise never to walk that lane anymore when I finally found love again.

Anyway I wish you all the best bro!!
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by adeboizy11(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Tell your babe. If she forgives fine, if she doesn't, call your intending baby mama, beg for her forgiveness and arty her. It's a win/win situation. She fine, una brap many times belle entered that's a sign God wants you both.
Don't go and be believing your gf is a good gurl, I was in a similar situation(didnt get any other girl pregnant o) she was fucking another guy too yet we were preparing to get married by April last year in fact 5years relationship with a supposed good gurl with all your explanations. She bleeped up and her family still supported her. Irrespective of their likeness and support for me.

Jeffmonti:

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Jasoncute: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2020
It better to face the consequences now,bear whatever pains it comes with than to face a lifetime of regret.
Use you head not your mind cos it marriage not friendship okay
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by sansbabs(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmm, we men always think we know it all.
Lola have thought about everything happening now before giving you free toto, that's how evil ladies do.
Keeping it away from your girlfriend will never help you. Bro, if you have summon the courage of telling your girlfriend everything, she will be mad at you but if she really loves you, she will help you in chasing the monster first then comes back to deal with you big time.

Ladies know how to deal with their-selves better than any man, if you continues dealing with Lola on your own, Bro you can't win.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by ajasbaba(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2020
GUY dont tell her ohh,

Maryam case is still fresh in the mind of everybody.

just double confirm like if she is in month 7 to know if she kept the preg or not

before you just send your friend to tell your babe on your behave because if nah you tell her

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by In4matic: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2020
Jeffmonti:
[b][/b]Good morning, thanks for all your advices. Somehow i couldn’t modify the original post but here is an update;

I was able to reach Lola yesterday on the phone, tendered my apologies on how i reacted and how things has turned out thus far, she even agreed to meet within the week for me to see her bulging stomach. Her stance was that she took the 100k to take care of herself and the pregnancy, registered for anti-natal and other necessary health obligations if that was she’s going to get from me.

She said she was never going to bother me until she has put to birth and i didn’t show up or show interest all through the period before delivery then i would have seen real madness.

Also she said her boyfriend left as she couldn’t hide the pregnancy from him and if i think this is going to cost me my relationship then i shouldn’t tell my girlfriend about it just yet as she (Lola) has not intentions of forcing marriage on me because she’s not a desperado (in her own words; she cannot manage a man so she do not want any man to manage her out of pity of situation of things to avoid domestic violence later on) so i should go ahead and marry my girlfriend.

She said she has had many disappointments in her life and this to her is a blessing, the child is her blessing and that if everybody leaves, her child is not going to leave her and many other emotional talk... (i only happen to be the scapegoat who fulfilled her cravings) She claimed she has lost many things due to this pregnancy and disappointed a lot of people, family members included but she’s going to have the child anyway. She’s even suggesting that i should tell my gf she’s a fraud that she’s trying so hard to pin this on me until i blew her cover, that’s if i already told her before. That i would not understand why it’s important that she must have the child (apparently, pastor don tell her somethings because she like church well well)

I have agreed to show minimal timely or monthly support until she delivers and carry out a DNA test, if the child is mine I’ll pay child support to the best of my ability and be in the child’s life.

As for my girlfriend i was going to marry her in August, but i have cut that out, i already to spoke an elderly family friend of ours, one she respected very well. I will break the news to her within the coming weeks (after i have seen Lola and the extend of their pregnancy) and seek forgiveness.
I will see whatever comes out of it as my fate, i probably deserve it.

For those other advises; Lola is not an option for me to marry given all that has happened, If Bae leaves of which i am having a 90% chance she will. I will spend the next couple years focusing on my career and providing for a child.

So i was thinking of informing my father, who’s my girlfriend biggest fan called him yesterday but i couldn’t even bring myself to tell him unto disappointment thing, plus i am an only son. If i tell my mom everything go just scatter, she will make trouble.

For those that think this is fictional, it isn’t. Some people make mistakes for others to learn as i have learnt from other people’s mistakes on other aspects of life. Hopefully someone will learn from mine.

Thanks again for all your words. I will keep you posted as things progresses.

This is the SCAM I'm talking about...

She has moved to stage 3 , child support... It was a mistake to have called her.

Wash your hands of her completely. Else you will pay till you die.

She won't stop until she wrecks you.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by ogene144(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Kendumazy:
Mheen
I made such mistake 3 years ago,I went through and I am stil in it na 1 Olosho Auchi Edo girl,I go bleep single mother of 2 nw he bleep any guy that ask 4 her pussy @ any available guest house Kafayat is a nuisance,God wil punish her generations....IHIVERE tribe...
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by U2ice(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2020
Drop a longer note for your girlfriend explaining and apologizing and RUN AWAY then wait for her call...

I just fear for you... undecided
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Jtankod: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2020
Bro, from my few words, you fail men!!!

Apologize to God and call ur gf down, tell her about it and be ready to accept any out come that may come from her.
i believe she will reconsider her thought, i encourage you have had about almost the same but as God will have it the
lady let go, accept the fate and went ahead wit the marriage proposal.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Stephendeals: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Jeffmonti:
My concern is what my girlfriend will do to herself, if she leaves I’ll have my self to blame and move on. if i have my way i will pay child support to for the child when he/she come out after a DNA test of course. But I’ll never marry a desperate woman. I was thinking of calling Lola on another phone and set up a meeting to let her i know I’ll pay child support. But not sure if i should wait for the child to be born first or just do it today. I have been really restless for many weeks.

Brothers learn from my mistakes abeg

Dont try to contact Lola and her family for now, when the child is born then she will contact you if the need arise, from what you have said contacting her now will only complicate things.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Origin(f): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2020
First of all get a DNA test and stop assuming it's yours.

NEVER EVER LET ANYONE HAVE A HOLD OVER YOU - So tell your fiancee the truth, all of it. Recruit her friends and yours to tell their usual lies "she is the only sugar in your tea". etc etc

My only fear is that if she accepts you back you still will not live up to HER standard. Cos you have a good thing, you know it but you obviously do not appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Get 2close friends of yours with you and open up to your girlfriend 100%. Tell her you are sorry and you got to mean your word.

She will surely be mad with you but if truly she love u she will forgive and forget.

With time everything will be fine.

Nothing new under the heaven.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by iamhorpey(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bro, kindly open up to your wife to be, she will forgive you las las. But having a baby somewhere and you're with another family is somewhere. don't keep the secret away from your fiance though. I wish you well.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Clement111: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=clemsbarry post=86199608]Bros, you just dey consider abortion like say na small thing. Bros, allow the lola girl born that pikin, you marry her or not sha keep ur pikin. Abeg abortion should be a no no... if dem abort you shey you for dey alive. Pls y'all should shun abortion abeg. Na belle she carry, she no kill person. [/GOD BLESS U NAH TRUE TALK U TALK]
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by rickyjoe(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Firstly go to God with a hearth of repentance and seek His direction. Then, confide in your parents and anyone you know that have influence over your girl friend, seek advice on how to inform your girl about your mistake. It is better to be open about your past before tying the knot because your so called fling can never be trusted. Your case strong sha, I pray God help you.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by showafrica(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jeffmonti:

Cheap sex sinking men since the day of Abram. I was in a similar scenario when i was single.. But mine was protected only that robber busted. The stupid girl wan begin reason blackmail i just use high level diplomacy and intelligence on her with some extra cash. When i was sure the time of blackmail has expired.. I just drop her without notice.

Your case is risky, that girl might always come back to hunt you. Use idea buy time from ur babe make sure this case died. Later after marriage you can confess to ur babe, dont confess before marriage.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by younglleo: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

gringrin you be chairman for the game
You sabi everything
if i don't, who will? grin grin grin
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by djon78(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
anonimi:

Why did casual sex not destroy the destiny of many VIPs and powerful people in different spheres of life?
Do you want a list

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Hello what happened to Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, the famed Hollywood producer??

That someone is VIP or very rich doesn't mean he has great destiny. There is more to having great destiny. It's more about touching and affecting lives in one way or another. And those with great destinies know themselves.

Have you heard casual sex from people like Obama, George Bush? And very many others

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by banio: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:
This story long o

But the story sweet sha

Tell her the truth and if she did not forgive you
Run away for your life.
Mk your case no be like mayram

But free Toto dey sweet
Chai #100 will have save you from this mess you put yourself into

Free tooto is the sweetest. Compound girl or yard girl tooto is the best to bang.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Aroyjunior(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Brov,reason tour girlfriend the truth, you are man,we are prone to temptation.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
obailala:
Abeg wetin be the secret and wetin you do?... Na learn we come here to learn from pros like una.
It is too late now to apply the technique...As a guy man u for know From the moment she insisted on keeping the pregnancy and Demanding for 150k Settlement say she won bring out Leg...U meet Aggression with Aggression,Ask a Favour for a Favour#GuyManCode...He has made alot of very expensive mistake,I hope he can pull his life together.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Beatswim: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dear op,
Am very sorry to hear what u are going through. As a married man with years of experience,i can relate to what u might be going through... It could be days of sleeplessness... Crying.. Deep heartache and self blame.. Just because of sexcapade u could have wisely avoided.. Anyways as a man u need to be responsible for your actions now.. Firstly your fiance wont agree to marry u if u telll her and her family the truth.. Secondly the pregnant lady will frustrate you if u marry her.. The only way out is to encourage yourself first... Tell your fiance the truth(although u already know its over)...go for dna as u have suggested... Now work on yourself.. Read Proverb 1 verse 7.. Without reference to God wisdom will neva come.. Fear God from now... Then give your fiance time to recover from the shock.. Heal and who knows.. She might come around..but dont force her to come back..give it time.. Things will fall into places for u.. Above all learn to control yourself from now...its well wt u.. Go and sin no more
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Thazard(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
SUPERPACK:
FUCKGRATULATIONS.
Bad oh
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by AfroAgroPower: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

gringrin make you da count like

gringrin I don't know that afroagropower is jobless

Yea, very jobless to afford paying your tuition fees all through your Education to your masters level if you got the brain to learn.

....and should you not have the brain to study; I could sponsor any of your family member.

Just write us a mail.

We will be glad to sponsor you through our foundation. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.