Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (119639 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Yeecar(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jeffmonti:

I told my girlfriend i want to move out, she nor gree o. She said she like the place and we will stay there until i complete my building which is still at the very early stages.
Is she the one taking decisions for you now?
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2020
whiteseed:
Sometimes things happen for us to have a clearer picture so as not to be blinded by sentiment. Truth b told, Bro u bleeped up but take away dat scenario where u impregnated a girl, bla bla bla... Do u know dat this ur good girl has attributes of a maryam(tendency to kill). What of if u marry her and maybe make a mistake because iI know say dis ur prick no dey hear word. Bro, use ur head. Nobody holy pass
Please I sent you a pm. I need to ask you something.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by loswhite(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2020
A girl that have her own boyfriend and you are quick to accept that you are responsible.....lol fake story jor
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Dyt(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Jeffmonti:
[b][/b]Good morning, thanks for all your advices. Somehow i couldn’t modify the original post but here is an update;

I was able to reach Lola yesterday on the phone, tendered my apologies on how i reacted and how things has turned out thus far, she even agreed to meet within the week for me to see her bulging stomach. Her stance was that she took the 100k to take care of herself and the pregnancy, registered for anti-natal and other necessary health obligations if that was she’s going to get from me.

She said she was never going to bother me until she has put to birth and i didn’t show up or show interest all through the period before delivery then i would have seen real madness.

Also she said her boyfriend left as she couldn’t hide the pregnancy from him and if i think this is going to cost me my relationship then i shouldn’t tell my girlfriend about it just yet as she (Lola) has not intentions of forcing marriage on me because she’s not a desperado (in her own words; she cannot manage a man so she do not want any man to manage her out of pity of situation of things to avoid domestic violence later on) so i should go ahead and marry my girlfriend.

She said she has had many disappointments in her life and this to her is a blessing, the child is her blessing and that if everybody leaves, her child is not going to leave her and many other emotional talk... (i only happen to be the scapegoat who fulfilled her cravings) She claimed she has lost many things due to this pregnancy and disappointed a lot of people, family members included but she’s going to have the child anyway. She’s even suggesting that i should tell my gf she’s a fraud that she’s trying so hard to pin this on me until i blew her cover, that’s if i already told her before. That i would not understand why it’s important that she must have the child (apparently, pastor don tell her somethings because she like church well well)

I have agreed to show minimal timely or monthly support until she delivers and carry out a DNA test, if the child is mine I’ll pay child support to the best of my ability and be in the child’s life.

As for my girlfriend i was going to marry her in August, but i have cut that out, i already to spoke an elderly family friend of ours, one she respected very well. I will break the news to her within the coming weeks (after i have seen Lola and the extend of their pregnancy) and seek forgiveness.
I will see whatever comes out of it as my fate, i probably deserve it.

For those other advises; Lola is not an option for me to marry given all that has happened, If Bae leaves of which i am having a 90% chance she will. I will spend the next couple years focusing on my career and providing for a child.

So i was thinking of informing my father, who’s my girlfriend biggest fan called him yesterday but i couldn’t even bring myself to tell him unto disappointment thing, plus i am an only son. If i tell my mom everything go just scatter, she will make trouble.

For those that think this is fictional, it isn’t. Some people make mistakes for others to learn as i have learnt from other people’s mistakes on other aspects of life. Hopefully someone will learn from mine.

Thanks again for all your words. I will keep you posted as things progresses.

You dinno give update oo
undecided undecided undecided
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Jeffmonti: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dyt:

You dinno give update oo
undecided undecided undecided

Everything they go well bro. She gave birth to a beautiful girl, she’s about 8 months now. So I met with her family, we did the DNA test and made peace and I am responsible for my daughter’s upkeep as I should. Plus I got married to my gf now my wife and I get to see my daughter every week. So far everything is fine. It feels so good to have a child to be honest smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.