Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (96226 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Yes na.
She dey romance section dey shout men are scum.

grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Sokosuji: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
proclinician:

because she no enjoy the sex.
it was on condition that they were heading for marriage.. So take out marriage prospect its no longer consensual.. See?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by bonnyhope: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some men can look for trouble

This girl looks more of a random street girl who has bleeped and sucked many dirty dicks

7 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by MurphyTheory99(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Where has been taking you to? farm?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Offpoint: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
but what camera was that photo taken with? the height is weird
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
MarkT30:
Lol. Na by force

see how third leg cause a man down fall
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by toplinetrtrend: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Is that the picture of Adenike up there?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by jamace(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin Kasala don burst
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by lozanni(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kennitrust:
Lol if na this woman, he must to marry her by force because there's no more time for that woman to be fooled around by men.

Let the man learn his lesson in a hard way so will stop fooling himself believing that woman are too cheap.

Infact I dey ask myself why a man will go and entangle himself with a lady that is built like a tank, and most probably will act and think like one.
The lady can crush the man if he does not take time.

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yoruba demon meet desperate galfnd grin
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Sundaycomputer: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Like play like play two wife on ground

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by jamace(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who go marry this black thing??
You have just booked a "black thing" for marriage. Mark your word.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who go marry this black thing??

some guys/men have no class
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Kingrefreshed: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
arinze198:

http://pmexpressng.com/must-marry-lady-tells-married-man/

If I am a woman. I will fuuuck men to stupor and make filty money from them.

#Walking ATM#
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by hatedisplace: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Including your daughters in Jesus name. Amen.
donstan18:
Her desperate condition awaits 99.975% of Nigerian non-virgin ladies who keep calling men "Scum"
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by xrayj(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
nanauju:
Baby girl grin
Why stress your sef over a married man when you can look clean and fresh with our soap for the young SINGLE men cheesy

No dull yasef o. Get our fast moving Topcio Ghana soap to clear your black spots, pimples, rough skin, black knuckles and all sorts of reactions on your skin, achieve that clear bright skin that you have always desired

Go through my threads for detailed info
070 6180 9819
Is d soap for only women wink
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by LoudlyMouthed: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
D man gaan sef.
If she'd played along he'll end up destroying ha lyf d more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Mryacks: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Not cool to go around promising women marriage abeg...they are emotionally fragile.

3 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by faithfull18(f): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
Evening newspaper cheesy
You are far from been serious undecided
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by 9jainfodotcom: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lolz. Nawa o
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by AfroKnight: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by eyinola: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I sympathize with Adenike, it's certain that the Nigerian Police will turn the case on its head and make the poor Nike the aggressor. While the irresponsible and promiscuous Desmond will be the victim because he has money to bribe the useless NPF.
in as much as the man is a stupid man,the lady has go against d law and deserved to be punished ,in d process if she had kill this man death by hanging awaits her...No evidence he promise her marriage, no pix together,no proposal notin to show
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by NaijadrivaCars: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Reminds me of Yemi Alade's song.

"See me see trouble, you must to marry me oh, today today..."
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by backtalkG(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
after mopa court fear alimosho
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by PDJT: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
-Seriously why is it a tad difficult to find a beautiful Yoruba woman?

-Desperate women everywhere. sad
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Lanre6: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
TallPck1:
Damage control, that man should be charge for fraud.

He scammed her of her body, the desperation to marry.

Women sha, just because he sees the man as a life saver. Would she deny the fact that she doesn't have other guys but no she decided to settle for this. Sister dey look for free money. Ole!
I swear e go better for u , d Lady de look for free money she no won suffer with broke nigger she con jam person weh smart pass am, she no know when she de collect money from d man ?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Imagine some guys can course their entire generation all because of dat thing they wanna chop, they will go extra mile just to get under ur skirt, at time I keep wondering what really wrong wit them. Anyway nah Aunty Nike I blame because u for do ur survey wella b4 u open ur laps, wetin u suppose do first u con dey do last.

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by TheMan3: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
post=86187442:

It is only wicked, foolish and heartless men that will lie about the death of their wives just to taste the 'cookie'!

Even animals won't do that.
Some men are worse than dogs!

Our Holy Bible tells us that..........
it's only hearltless people that will come online to defend Buhari after all these senseless killings and day light abuse of office and curuption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.