Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (96250 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nmezor(f): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
The man no be am @ all
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by PapaAdanna: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by ruffDiamond: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
hehehe..just all I ve been saying all this while . Nigerian ladies are the worst kind the world over..one hopeless side chick,(I call them side FUVK)wan collect somebody else hubby after many years of indiscriminate sexual prilgmage ..and fasting different d1ck size! waaye them guy! the bitchhes dont deserve marriage let alone good husband!
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
evening news paper, see her saying i allowed him sleep with me, asif she was a teddy bear dat didnt also enjoy the knacking....useless girl.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by masterflowx(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
post=86187454:

Guy man don buy market wey him no fit handle! grin cheesy ;

From all of us @[/color] : [color=#990000]RESPECT YOUR MARRIAGE!!

On a lighter mood,
Enjoy these memes below..........

If you're a man you won't post this picture.

I'm having headache because of your gender.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by farem: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
arinze198:

http://pmexpressng.com/must-marry-lady-tells-married-man/

"... she discovered that he was deceiving her just to be having sex with her..."

When the Bible says fornication is evil, your like will say, the Bible is outdated.
See ya life for outside, you wey be postdated!
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Yankiss(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
West2019:
must you comment ,compensation of what , if truly him promise the lady of married her and it hapn she didn't have a good attitude ,would she force the man to married her
Why will you deceive a lady with marriage just to sleep with her?? Do you know it's akin to rape, do you know the damages? A lady may accept you for marriage but not for just sex. If you are into the act of this deception, quit. It has ruined many men and women. At 30 the lady isn't ready for kidding again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
hatedisplace:
You never see anything. There are many ways to destroy people like you. If you know you know. Who get time for your useless property. If I were in her shoes the man for don enter street.

No bro, I wouldn't do what man did. But for cheating she go pay.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Yes na.
She dey romance section dey shout men are scum.
Now this is funny. cheesy
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
There is nothing as pathetic as desperation.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by masterflowx(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Earlystar698:
Between if u dey nack this kind lady na so so water gum go dey come out from her kitten grin grin grin grin grin

You can relate.....

Baddest!

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
See how the monkey denied having a wife and kids.

That's how 1diots bring destruction on their family for 5 seconds of spreading their decayed $perm.

Next time, he will get an acid bath.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by osazsky(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Y did u have to deceive this poor girl she must have gone tru so many disappointment I feel for her and pray my daughter and other good women do not fall for these vampires parading themselves as men spit on d man

2 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Wickedtruths: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
hatedisplace:
You never see anything. There are many ways to destroy people like you. If you know you know. Who get time for your useless property. If I were in her shoes the man for don enter street.

E be like say na you be the Adenike. grin
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by arthorjnr(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I sympathize with Adenike, it's certain that the Nigerian Police will turn the case on its head and make the poor Nike the aggressor. While the irresponsible and promiscuous Desmond will be the victim because he has money to bribe the useless NPF.

So it was Desmond that damaged the property ba?
Why are people this dumb and myopic.
Desmond is a terrible husband and a cheat.
Adenike could not control her temper and went on a rampage that landed her in custody.
Was that difficult to comprehend?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Papanwamaikpe: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
TemmyT002:
While some of us are seriously looking for woman to marry, some idiotic men have women they are married to and they still cheat on them
Awon mumu
Shut up!
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by mikolo80: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I sympathize with Adenike, it's certain that the Nigerian Police will turn the case on its head and make the poor Nike the aggressor. While the irresponsible and promiscuous Desmond will be the victim because he has money to bribe the useless NPF.
did she break motor or not. Should everyone be allowed to destroy property because they are foolish?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by IamPatriotic(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
arthorjnr:

So it was Desmond that damaged the property ba?
Why are people this dumb and myopic.
Desmond is a terrible husband and a cheat.
Adenike could not control her temper and went on a rampage that landed her in custody.
Was that difficult to comprehend?

To start with, how old are you?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by IamPatriotic(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
mikolo80:
did she break motor or not. Should everyone be allowed to destroy property because they are foolish?

I don't have any word for you!
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Halo22: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
I pity ladies in this kind of situation cos I have had a similar issue before. Mine was between two young ladies though in their mid 20's and like joke one of them opened up a fight that my mum said I must marry her. Finally I used wisdom to pacify the both of them and found my way. But seriously, the man really disappointed the wife. How could u say lost ur wife just because of kpekus that can be accessed anywhere anytime. Some men nawaoooo.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by arthorjnr(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
IamPatriotic:

To start with, how old are you?

Old enough to think things through.
Also old enough to know when to avoid petty talk.
Adios amigo.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
arinze198:

http://pmexpressng.com/must-marry-lady-tells-married-man/
see waiting konji pute u into.

You must marry her ooh if not dey go sentence you to Death.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by 12Monkeys: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti, nah you be this?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by kevotek1000(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some girls are very difficult this days b4 dem open door make guys pass... You will have to tell them serious LIES

I don't have gf
She cheated on me with bestfriend
I will marry u
I will buy you iPhone 11 pro
Promise her money.

The are necessary lies very important... Except you no want enter promise land.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
proclinician:
If this woman come out from prison men are scum go be her anthem

Wait, them carry am enter prison.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yankiss:
Why will you promise a woman marriage when you know you are not ready and just to sleep with her. It's highly unconscionable and akin to rape. Marriage is not by force but the lady deserves some form of compensation. I do not support the destruction of lexus et al though. But I believe guyman disowned his wife and is now not happy the cat was let out. He claimed to have only touched her, haba. grin grin
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by cybernaut(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mugu foul guy man chop. Enjoy Desmond
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by 1Dray(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
WandaNara:
P.M news with their super stories.

Fakestories.com

Why does everything seem fake or false to you?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by 1Dray(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
fatymore:
Randy Married Man.

Some of them are on nairaland too.

Please I am pleading and begging, my public display of my phone number is strictly for business.

Don't pm me or chat me and start looking for friendship.

Igi ewedu oniwopawa ooo.

One even sent a transgender female with prick to me.

F∆ck you wherever you are

Ain't you bored again? Don't you need friendship again? What exactly changed or happened?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Advancedman(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
OmoManU:
Guy man don Bleep with the wrong girl. 30 na second wife by force

Funny but he cannot be forced into marrying her by law and that lady is the 31st century FOOL.
If the legal wife reason her matter she no go ever leave that prison.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Christmasdon(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
What is this world turning into. even those on nairaland are not safe. the devil wants to drag everyone to a mess. but people are not seeing it.
BLOOD OF JESUS COVER MY SOUL AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.