Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Bendtner Set To Star In His Own Reality Show Alongside His Model Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendtner Set To Star In His Own Reality Show Alongside His Model Girlfriend (367 Views)

Verratti Ties The Knot For 2nd Time As He Marries His Model Girlfriend(photos) / Ronaldo Watches Juventus Match From The Stands Alongside His Girlfriend / Neymar Spotted In A Romantic Mood With Model Girlfriend In Brazil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bendtner Set To Star In His Own Reality Show Alongside His Model Girlfriend by queenonyebiri1(f): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nicklas Bendtner is at a crossroads in his playing career but away from the pitch he has found a new calling and is set to star in his own reality television show alongside his model girlfriend, Philine Roepstorff.
According to Danish publication dr, the show 'Bendtner and Philine' is commissioned by Discovery Networks and will hit screens in the spring.

Former Arsenal forward Bendtner, capped 81 times by Denmark, is currently without a club after departing Copenhagen in 2019 following a short spell.

Bendtner, 32, said in a press release:

Both Philine and I are used to being in the media spotlight.

Many stories are written about us, and we often find that only half the truth emerges. In my book, I talk about the ups and downs that have shaped my life and my career so far, and this series is a natural continuation of that tale.

Bendtner's time at Copenhagen lasted only three months. He joined early in September and when he left at the end of 2019, he suggested his playing days might be over.

Bendtner came through the ranks as a player for Arsenal, making is debut back in 2005

He said:

There is no doubt that I had a dream that it would turn into more playing time and maybe a longer deal. But I fully respect the decision made by Stale [Solbakken, the manager], and I do not regret in any way that I got this time.

Now I want to think about my future and think carefully about whether I should try a new adventure in the football world or stop and start some new adventures in life.

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2020/01/nicklas-bendtner-set-to-star-in-his-own.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Bendtner Set To Star In His Own Reality Show Alongside His Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lord bendtner.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Wreck The Bookies / 35 Achievement To Mark Cristiano Ronaldo Birthday / Former Arsenal Star Linked With Juventus Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.