Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 (52477 Views)

Ronaldo Won Saudi Pro League Player Of The Month For February With 8 Goals 2 Ass / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Manchester City Has The Most Expensive Squad In Football History - CIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by captianfreeman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
And so? undecided if at the end of 2020 he scored more goals than the entire Fc Barcelona squad, then and only then would I be interested in this premature comparisons.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

And how many has Messi scored? When de guy wasn't performing una mumu barca fans been de shout say de guy don die. E de pain una now abi. According to Mbape Cr7 is my idol because of what he has done in different clubs. Messi can't be my idol because he's a one club champ.
and according to zlatan..if he can do it in Spain,then he can do it everywhere
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Skmoda360(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Discombulator:
Stupidity we're just a few weeks into the year and you're doing stupid calculation.
Leave speculations, he is doing it right now....

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by sapientia(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
cr7lomo:
That's how star do.... This guy is just incredible ...this guy is the real superman of football... He is like all these killers in horror movies... When u think they are dead , they rise again... Just like the 80s classic horror movie " JASON"

Just kukuma kill me grin grin

Musa is going for eyes transplant abeg

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by udemzyudex(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Chanchit:
Lol! There was a time Ter Stegen had same goals with Ronaldo that year. Wait make league finish before you count scores.

All this Messi fan boys sef,if na the other way round,you no go talk like this oo.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by victorazyvictor(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Switch07:
Tapnaldo

Picture!
Is that Lazo?
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Ogakaycce(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
pls sum1 help me wt zamalek 1st half scores. Thanks
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Accountantgener: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
invitation for a job interview and in bolin bakeries and presently i work in another organisation but also wish to leave the job for a better one,pls my fellow nairalanders is there anyone in the house who has an idea of the salary scale for a control officer. Your response will be needed to help me in making a decision on if to attend the interview or not.Good day, Pls I need this post to get to the front page for comment

Sequel to your application to us , you have been selected and scheduled for an interview with bolin bakeries on the 4th February, 2020 for the position of Internal control officer.

Time: 11:00am

Address: 8, Erukaye Street, New layout off Jakpa road, Effurun Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.

Kindly acknowledge this mail and confirm availability for the interview.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Yonce(f): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
After years of comparing and arguing about Michael Jordan Vs Kobe Bryant Vs LeBron James and suddenly losing Kobe, all these comparisms should end. cry

We should just appreciate both Ronaldo and Messi. They won't be with us forever.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Armstrong34(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ciro immobile is the highest goal scorer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by pacespot(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
obembet:
Despite suffering defeat with Juventus against Napoli, Ronaldo scored his 8th goal in 2020.

While misfiring Barcelona has scored only 7 goals in 5 games, already surpassed by the 34-year-old striker.

Ronaldo goals in 2020
3 goals vs Cagliari

1 goal vs Roma (Serie A)

2 goals vs Parma

1 goal vs Roma (Coppa Italia)

1 goal vs Napoli

Barcelona goals in 2020

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/La-Liga/8-goals-Ronaldo-scores-more-than-the-whole-Barcelona-squad-in-2020/2206190

Scored more goals than the entire Barcelona squad in 2020? You must be one dumb bimbo undecided

When did 2020 start, or even the number of football matches played in 2020? Talking as if we just passed 2020.

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by ofuonyebi: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just compare the great C-R7 wth only Pele & Maradona as the best ever in football history..
MR Mess-up is only struggling with Barca....Let the king of this millenium..R.O.N.A.L.D.O!..continue to reign!!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Culin(f): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Anti-Ronaldo Will avoid this post like a plague. Haha. But when it's a post to bash him for something he didn't do, they'll rush to join the party. Ronaldo, our leader of the pepper dem gang.

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Discombulator: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:
Nairaland mods have no class
Now I know for sure they don't, starting from seun to the least among them they're just a bunch of fucktards,imagine the stupidity gracing front page.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Discombulator: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Skmoda360:

Leave speculations, he is doing it right now....
Nobody likes a sore loser,use your brain if you want to troll, ordinary halland has 5 goals in his last 2 matches but you won't see any sensible person making comparisons because the year hasn't even reach it's first quarter.
But come to nairaland the fools capital of the world and read stupid comparison.

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Discombulator: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
udemzyudex:

All this Messi fan boys sef,if na the other way round,you no go talk like this oo.
It's common sense, who makes goals of a calendar year in January, isn't that stupidity, or is intelligence that scarce on this platform.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Isoduwa(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Discombulator:
Stupidity we're just a few weeks into the year and you're doing stupid calculation.

Without the beginning you will Nor see the End

I'm watching you with 3DCR7 day and night �
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Isoduwa(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
pacespot:

Scored more goals than the entire Barcelona squad in 2020? You must be one dumb bimbo undecided

When did 2020 start, or even the number of football matches played in 2020? Talking as if we just passed 2020.

Na your goal?

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
and according to zlatan..if he can do it in Spain,then he can do it everywhere

Then let him go out nd do it but until then he's a fraud.

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by udemzyudex(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Discombulator:

It's common sense, who makes goals of a calendar year in January, isn't that stupidity, or is intelligence that scarce on this platform.

You didn't answer my question.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by SwagPower: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
I like Cboy but this is getting ridiculous..Reeks of desperation..
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Sirmuel1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mumu OP.
Is Barça the only team in Europe? See the stupid calculation sef cheesy
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by tesppidd: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol

Useless penaldo fan boys.

We are calculating all time goals they are calculating 2020 goals.

Ronaldo started playing in 2002 he has 623 league goals.

Messi started playing in 2005 he has 621 league goals.

Ronaldo has played 831 games he has 623 league goals.

Messi has played 710 games he has 621 goals.

Ronaldo fans are just delusional.

No be only 2020 goals.

grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Discombulator: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
brainhgeek:

So, when should he start calculating? In December
?
Anybody with half a brain will understand what I wrote,it's not my job to dish out answers,Sebi when you go to school your academic performance is determined by your first class only.
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
So? undecided
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Elock1:
lipsrsealed pls some1 should tell me how many penalty dey there?
Btw...is barca now a yardstick for measuring players success
i dont blame the op at all,but to sl.ap the mod dy hungry me

Barcelona no de play penalty again??

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by emmyw(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Argentina dwarf goat fans are coming.

Take cover
grin
But He Is Richer Than Your Entire Generation grin grin
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Cristiano plays in a Farmer's League where Immobile is the king of goals!!!

Immobile, a La Liga flop, is their boss in that retirement League!!! shocked shocked
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by IbadanNews: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
tesppidd:
Lol

Useless penaldo fan boys.

We are calculating all time goals they are calculating 2020 goals.

Ronaldo started playing in 2002 he has 623 league goals.

Messi started playing in 2005 he has 621 league goals.

Ronaldo has played 831 games he has 623 league goals.

Messi has played 710 games he has 621 goals.

Ronaldo fans are just delusional.

No be only 2020 goals.

grin

No wonder you dey always fail exam. Na Messy dem dey compare with Ronaldo abi the whole Barca as a club?

E show say d headline pain you well well. e pain you reach your marrow.

pele ooooo

1 Like

Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by Pidginwhisper: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
emmyw:
But He Is Richer Than Your Entire Generation grin grin
Well that he’s richer than your generation doesn’t mean he’s richer than mine,probably because you’re the last of your generation because my generation starts with me, so yes he’s richer than I, but my kids are on the right paths to be richer than his generation . Could same be said about you? I doubt grin
Re: 8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 by emmyw(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Well that he’s richer than your generation doesn’t mean he’s richer than mine,probably because you’re the last of your generation because my generation starts with me, so yes he’s richer than I, but my kids are on the right paths to be richer than his generation . Could same be said about you? I doubt grin
After Typing, You Still Arrived At Same Point, Stop Critizing People That Are Better Than You In All Ramifications! Ronaldo Is Even 2 Years Older Than Messi. You Should Focus On Your Life Than Badmouthing A Successful Footballer. Even Your 10th Generation Will Hear About Messi, But Who Will Even Remember You? Grow Up Dude!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) / Meet South African Player, Minnies, Who Looks Like Brazil’s Ronaldinho / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.