Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals (1224 Views)

My Girlfriend My Dog And Her Strange Request / Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility / Is My Girlfriend My Friend Or My Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2007
h
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by SweetT1: 8:10pm On May 30, 2007
@Topic
Omolewe ka we e !!
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by fekuti: 9:20pm On May 30, 2007
oyezed, this is a real eye-opener for me, thanks for sharing.
in fact I suggest you go back to being married to your book, for now.
women can come later.
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by adeboo(f): 9:24pm On May 30, 2007
If its something you can handle as well as ur book then give it a go.

But if its a big distraction, then cast it aside and do what you were doing before - studying
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2007
i thank u its like u guys and gals do not know once a,m back to my book i may not consider again.am a writer living sometime an isolation life.
not that i cant cope but am seeing sides i never consider a big deal a big deal
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 30, 2007
sweet
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by iice(f): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2007
a writer you say? grin grin grin
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by RuuDie(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
iice:

a writer you say? grin grin grin

u don't believe him ?
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by iice(f): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2007
Whatever gave you that idea? grin
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2007
am a writer as i said .pls i will like the house to provide answer to my discovery.am always stand to be corrected if my opinion is wrong
.iice am a writer check literature for my poem
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by anifel20(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
iice:

Whatever gave you that idea? grin
hey iice can't you see that? grin grin. the guy asked for advice only. you must know that writers in the past too have broken hearts (I think that makes them write better grin cheesy grin cheesy), so continue with the life of insolation, you will find solace in your writing shocked shocked, igi iwe. If you choose to live a celebrity life go ahead and make it, you can either go for her or bury yourself in your book.
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by iice(f): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
oyezed:

am a writer as i said .please i will like the house to provide answer to my discovery.am always stand to be corrected if my opinion is wrong
.iice am a writer check literature for my poem

I checked but couldnt find something. Maybe its like pages back! undecided Like everyone has been saying, you need to find solace in your writing. Maybe this time it may work out undecided

@anifel20,
LMAO!! Yes i think the broken hearts make them write better but evidently missing here
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2007
iice ,i know u didn't check well the poem tagged LIFE CRITICISM AND COMMENT ALLOWED .i belive if u check by oyezed u will definitly find it . check the second colume of the poem .thank a lot but i wish u get back to me later.as touching the lady ve kept her on arm lenght
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by fekuti: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2007
oyezed, I think what ICE is trying to say is umm you need some tutoring.
may I recommend omo-eko.
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by 190: 11:28pm On May 18, 2010
spell people nor sabi spell~
Re: My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals by maureena(f): 4:24pm On May 19, 2010
Do u mean you are a writer. I think you have to check your spelling, grammar etc

I am imagining the kind of student that will use your book, what stuff they will be made of.

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2 Date Many Girls At A Time / My Female Neighbour & My Brother / Long But I Really Need Help. :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.