Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 (2466 Views)

Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy / Top 10 Skills For The Year 2020 And What You Need To Have Them / The 10 Skills You Need To Become Employable In 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
How much have you made this year, this very month of this year, how much have you made?

Would you continue the rest of the months repeating the things you do and no results to show?

I'm not trying to hurt anyone but I'm trying to charge us, if you don't do anything, anything will do you. That's the fact, if you don't do things to improve your status, people will use you to climb to their peak.

Don't let your mind trouble you too much, all you need to do is offer something, making money is a form of exchange, you pay me and I offer you a service, that's how the entire process work?

If I may ask, what skill do you have? Is that skill worth paying for? What do you stand to gain with such skill?

Just so you know, this is a digital world, if you don't offer a digital service, you're on your own.

With all things roaming around our minds, I will try to list out small unbelievable skills that are useful and may turn your lives around.
First 5 skills will require you to have a good computer system and a vast amount of knowledge, while the next 5 will cost you just data subscription and your smartphone and you could be making money from it, offering it as a digital service.

Let's dive in....

1. Web Design.
Web design can be a bit techy but if you know your ingredients, you'd be making good amount from it.
Most website are built using various platforms such as WordPress, Wix, Blogger, HubPages and other similar platform. While some are designed from scratch using programming languages.
The good thing is, you don't need to be a programmer to design a website...with WordPress and elementor page builder, you could be earning minimum of 25k per job.

2. Content Writing.
This is another high in demand job, if you know your ingredients, your food will taste great. Content writing is a very delicate skill as it requires you writing out the minds of people. Many people offer this service on Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance and more, and charge minim of $25-$30 per 1k words, if you do your conversion, you'd know what you earn monthly.
Note, it's not magical, it's procedural, learn the skill and all it entails, then get to work.

3. Mobile App Dev.
This might require some knowledge of programming and as well otherwise, because so many platforms allow you to be able to create mobile apps without any programming skill, instance...appgeyser, a very beautiful platform to design less sophisticated apps.
You can charge as much as $200 on Fiverr for apps development. If you know your ingredients, your food will taste great.

4. Facebook Ads.
Many organization, brands, realtors, travel agency, NGos needs a person good at this skill. Most people charge as much as $1000 for this service, do your conversion...this skill requires a lot of practice, understanding and more. If you need a full guide on how the Facebook ads work, I have a course on that, you will learn everything you need to know about Facebook ads and the basics, with the basic knowledge, more testing and troubleshooting will boost you up.

5. E-commerce
You see, this skill is just blowing everywhere now and then, if you know how to source goods from China, using any of the available store, ship the goods to Nigeria and have them delivered, then you'll be making good money from this, you could be earning nothing less than N150k monthly with the right product and right ads...

Don't forget this skills require a vast amount of knowledge to leverage on them and you can only get this knowledge when you understand the basics and regular self testing....

If you need to learn any of this skills, I will surely put you through...
1. Content writing (N5,000 and a premium grammarly account to check plagiarism)

2. Facebook Ads(I have a course on that, just N2,000 consisting 7videos and 2 ebooks)

3. E-commerce: I will teach you the basic of this, how to find products, the logistics I used to ship products to Nigeria, will teach you for free if you buy any of the  premium course above.

4. Web design
This tutorial is not available for now but if you do baldy need it, I will make time for you and teach you for N10,000

That's all for the premium skills, now I will be listing 5 high demand skill you can offer for simple amount and scale as well...

1.Upwork Account Approval
Upwork us a platform for freelancers to win jobs and make good amount of money from it...but the sad truth is that, getting your account approved on Upwork is very difficult, I mean technical because it's not approved my humans but by bots, so if you don't think or act like a bot, you can't get approval...it's a fact take it or leave it...if you learn how to get this done it will be a bonus for you. You can even schedule a whatapp class and teach others at a fee, I offer this service for N5,000 and I get people asking for it...

2. 3D Animation
This is very lucrative, you can use just your smartphone and a good understanding of how it works, create amazing animated videos with voice and wonderful script as you want...you can use it to create videos to run promotional ads for brands and even shoutouts on Instagram.

3. Instagram Followers
This was one of my very first skill I used to make few bucks back then, with this skill, not techy, just following simple procedures, you'll be able to increase Instagram followers to 100+ daily working at your own pace. You can charge any amount you want. Just so you know, Instagram is becoming the next big thing and it's becoming a part of human lives.
Infact I just finished writing a course on Instagram Authority Builder worth N5,000.
What I'm trying to say is Instagram is becoming wide and the taste for followers is increasing on daily basis. Learn this skill and leverage on it...

4. Graphic design.
This is another top notch skill, why is it on my simple skill list...well there are many tools on Google play that allows you to make incredible logos, banners, flyers and so on for free. Take your time to work on this app, learn them and how to go about them and it's a bonus for you. Simple graphic design cost N3,000 and imagine offering it to people...

5. Cartooning.
I asked a brother of mine for his phone and while going thru his gallery I saw some amount of cartooned pictures and I asked if he does it...he said yes...I was shocked and asked amount...my brother told me just 1k...I almost cried...cartooning cost N3,000-N5,000 and even 100s of thousand if you know your ingredients...this skill is also something you can do on your smartphone, do it for yourself, upload on social media and you'd get sales ...right there with him, i posted it on my status and we got sales...right away.

You can learn this skills from me at a price also....
1. Upwork Account Approval
I will teach you the script I use and how it's done...just N2,000 and you'll be able to get account approved, also disapproved account, you will be able to bring them back easily...

2. 3D animated video
I will teach you this for N2,000...you will learn how to get the whole thing done, create videos using your own scripts, do regular practice on your own and also become a pro at it...

3. Instagram followers
This skill I will teach you for free as a bonus, if you buy any of the premium skills and you'll test the steps yourself and see how it works, do it on your account and scale your account, give you free tools to use as well.

4. Cartooning
This tutorial is not available for now, but if you want it so badly, it's cost N3,000 and you will be taught how to go about it and the right tools to use.

Now to wrap it all up, no one is a ocean of knowledge from birth, we got to this Earth and begin to learn them all.

If you have interest in any of this skills, kindly message me on WhatApp +2348142740029
https:///2348142740029
as you already know the price. We will get started with it right away...you will even get notifications once I drop any premium materials...

This is not a get rich quick scheme, it's a process of getting the right knowledge to scale your business and improve your standards of living...

The fight is against poverty and not my fellow humans.

Thanks, I remain Ogunniyi Folusho Ayodele �

1 Like

Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by estyvino(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
OgunniyiFolusho:
How much have you made this year, this very month of this year, how much have you made?

Would you continue the rest of the months repeating the things you do and no results to show?

I'm not trying to hurt anyone but I'm trying to charge us, if you don't do anything, anything will do you. That's the fact, if you don't do things to improve your status, people will use you to climb to their peak.

Don't let your mind trouble you too much, all you need to do is offer something, making money is a form of exchange, you pay me and I offer you a service, that's how the entire process work?

If I may ask, what skill do you have? Is that skill worth paying for? What do you stand to gain with such skill?

Just so you know, this is a digital world, if you don't offer a digital service, you're on your own.

With all things roaming around our minds, I will try to list out small unbelievable skills that are useful and may turn your lives around.
First 5 skills will require you to have a good computer system and a vast amount of knowledge, while the next 5 will cost you just data subscription and your smartphone and you could be making money from it, offering it as a digital service.

Let's dive in....

1. Web Design.
Web design can be a bit techy but if you know your ingredients, you'd be making good amount from it.
Most website are built using various platforms such as WordPress, Wix, Blogger, HubPages and other similar platform. While some are designed from scratch using programming languages.
The good thing is, you don't need to be a programmer to design a website...with WordPress and elementor page builder, you could be earning minimum of 25k per job.

2. Content Writing.
This is another high in demand job, if you know your ingredients, your food will taste great. Content writing is a very delicate skill as it requires you writing out the minds of people. Many people offer this service on Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance and more, and charge minim of $25-$30 per 1k words, if you do your conversion, you'd know what you earn monthly.
Note, it's not magical, it's procedural, learn the skill and all it entails, then get to work.

3. Mobile App Dev.
This might require some knowledge of programming and as well otherwise, because so many platforms allow you to be able to create mobile apps without any programming skill, instance...appgeyser, a very beautiful platform to design less sophisticated apps.
You can charge as much as $200 on Fiverr for apps development. If you know your ingredients, your food will taste great.

4. Facebook Ads.
Many organization, brands, realtors, travel agency, NGos needs a person good at this skill. Most people charge as much as $1000 for this service, do your conversion...this skill requires a lot of practice, understanding and more. If you need a full guide on how the Facebook ads work, I have a course on that, you will learn everything you need to know about Facebook ads and the basics, with the basic knowledge, more testing and troubleshooting will boost you up.

5. E-commerce
You see, this skill is just blowing everywhere now and then, if you know how to source goods from China, using any of the available store, ship the goods to Nigeria and have them delivered, then you'll be making good money from this, you could be earning nothing less than N150k monthly with the right product and right ads...

Don't forget this skills require a vast amount of knowledge to leverage on them and you can only get this knowledge when you understand the basics and regular self testing....

If you need to learn any of this skills, I will surely put you through...
1. Content writing (N5,000 and a premium grammarly account to check plagiarism)

2. Facebook Ads(I have a course on that, just N2,000 consisting 7videos and 2 ebooks)

3. E-commerce: I will teach you the basic of this, how to find products, the logistics I used to ship products to Nigeria, will teach you for free if you buy any of the  premium course above.

4. Web design
This tutorial is not available for now but if you do baldy need it, I will make time for you and teach you for N10,000

That's all for the premium skills, now I will be listing 5 high demand skill you can offer for simple amount and scale as well...

1.Upwork Account Approval
Upwork us a platform for freelancers to win jobs and make good amount of money from it...but the sad truth is that, getting your account approved on Upwork is very difficult, I mean technical because it's not approved my humans but by bots, so if you don't think or act like a bot, you can't get approval...it's a fact take it or leave it...if you learn how to get this done it will be a bonus for you. You can even schedule a whatapp class and teach others at a fee, I offer this service for N5,000 and I get people asking for it...

2. 3D Animation
This is very lucrative, you can use just your smartphone and a good understanding of how it works, create amazing animated videos with voice and wonderful script as you want...you can use it to create videos to run promotional ads for brands and even shoutouts on Instagram.

3. Instagram Followers
This was one of my very first skill I used to make few bucks back then, with this skill, not techy, just following simple procedures, you'll be able to increase Instagram followers to 100+ daily working at your own pace. You can charge any amount you want. Just so you know, Instagram is becoming the next big thing and it's becoming a part of human lives.
Infact I just finished writing a course on Instagram Authority Builder worth N5,000.
What I'm trying to say is Instagram is becoming wide and the taste for followers is increasing on daily basis. Learn this skill and leverage on it...

4. Graphic design.
This is another top notch skill, why is it on my simple skill list...well there are many tools on Google play that allows you to make incredible logos, banners, flyers and so on for free. Take your time to work on this app, learn them and how to go about them and it's a bonus for you. Simple graphic design cost N3,000 and imagine offering it to people...

5. Cartooning.
I asked a brother of mine for his phone and while going thru his gallery I saw some amount of cartooned pictures and I asked if he does it...he said yes...I was shocked and asked amount...my brother told me just 1k...I almost cried...cartooning cost N3,000-N5,000 and even 100s of thousand if you know your ingredients...this skill is also something you can do on your smartphone, do it for yourself, upload on social media and you'd get sales ...right there with him, i posted it on my status and we got sales...right away.

You can learn this skills from me at a price also....
1. Upwork Account Approval
I will teach you the script I use and how it's done...just N2,000 and you'll be able to get account approved, also disapproved account, you will be able to bring them back easily...

2. 3D animated video
I will teach you this for N2,000...you will learn how to get the whole thing done, create videos using your own scripts, do regular practice on your own and also become a pro at it...

3. Instagram followers
This skill I will teach you for free as a bonus, if you buy any of the premium skills and you'll test the steps yourself and see how it works, do it on your account and scale your account, give you free tools to use as well.

4. Cartooning
This tutorial is not available for now, but if you want it so badly, it's cost N3,000 and you will be taught how to go about it and the right tools to use.

Now to wrap it all up, no one is a ocean of knowledge from birth, we got to this Earth and begin to learn them all.

If you have interest in any of this skills, kindly message me on WhatApp +2348142740029
https:///2348142740029
as you already know the price. We will get started with it right away...you will even get notifications once I drop any premium materials...

This is not a get rich quick scheme, it's a process of getting the right knowledge to scale your business and improve your standards of living...

The fight is against poverty and not my fellow humans.

Thanks, I remain Ogunniyi Folusho Ayodele �

Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Here's all I've got to say...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
And here's my reply, that's why we remain stagnant...

You don't grow by keeping things to yourself, you grow by helping others grow...

That guy who said that was dumb, sometimes level of personal selfishness will influence your followers to fool around with you

Enjoy
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by doggedfighter(f): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
You train offline?
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by sparog(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2020
I'm currently learning both front-end and backend web programming using python and a little of C#... It's been cool but a little difficult and time consuming.

In this time and age, one has to learn at least one IT skill
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by hoover420: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2020
good day, i really intend learning an IT skill this year and e commerce comes to mind
already got idea on how to ship using amazon and aliexpress but i want to widen my horizon
how much for the e commerce and instagram followers?
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
You train offline?

Yes offline, I arrange classes with you personally on WhatApp and it's two hours class every night until we've covered every necessary angle of the class.
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2020
sparog:
I'm currently learning both front-end and backend web programming using python and a little of C#... It's been cool but a little difficult and time consuming.

In this time and age, one has to learn at least one IT skill

You're very right sir...
Schools won't teach any of this...

We have to learn them, master them if we don't want to be a slave to white collar jobs.
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2020
hoover420:
good day, i really intend learning an IT skill this year and e commerce comes to mind
already got idea on how to ship using amazon and aliexpress but i want to widen my horizon
how much for the e commerce and instagram followers?

E-commerce and Instagram followers will go for 5k, I will teach you how it works and by a most you will have to import some goods during the class section as a test...

And also, gain 500 plus followers in 5 days as a test as we.

I teach practical things.
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2020
How much have you made so far or you're one of those information marketers?
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2020
fados4sure:
How much have you made so far or you're one of those information marketers?

I won't say so far, because I don't keep records, I've made good amount amounts and I want more...

In fact, I'm starting $20 daily challenge as from February, meaning I must make at least $20 on a daily basis, leveraging from the skills I've learnt so far.

It's not about how much but how well.

Thanks.
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2020
I'm not looking for student to teach, I just believe the fight is against poverty, so acquire a skill now.

Learn it to heart, market yourself and make those who rely on you proud...

You can message me if you have anything else to say or share...
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by mimiwems(f): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=estyvino post=86186551][/quote]

Make I source for money. I need a e-commerce website
Re: 10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
mimiwems:

Make I source for money. I need a e-commerce website

No problem, kindly message me on WhatApp so we can talk better

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Immediate Employment!!! / Grand Cereals / Vio-dvla Aptitude Test Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.