Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Bravo!!talented Boy Uses Girl's Hair To Paint Exactly The Way She Looks Afterw.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bravo!!talented Boy Uses Girl's Hair To Paint Exactly The Way She Looks Afterw.. (280 Views)

1964 Calendar Is Exactly The Same Thing With 2020 Calendar / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bravo!!talented Boy Uses Girl's Hair To Paint Exactly The Way She Looks Afterw.. by Mywd: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
This talented boy used the girl's hair to paint the way she looked after he was done with the painting and it is so amazing, he did a nice job.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F3JKmKrrls

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl That Would Love Me For Who I Am / Bench Fee for Dietetics intern in FETHA abakaliki / PIA VPN For Sale. One Year Subscription.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.