Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce (87971 Views)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by victorazyvictor(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solomon8144:
This man dey enjoy o.

This man dey fvck Regina, still dey fvck regina mama.

And I'm also 100 percent sure say e go don fvck all these shawties.

My brother, make money o wink

Na ur fvck?
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Martinez39s(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
The one at the back is having her goods being marketed. She might have thought that Ned Nwoko will take a peek and want some. This why some women do away with their friends or distance themselves from their friends when they secure a high value man to themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by STENON(f): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Regina : Baby what happen,? You are too serious, tell me what happen.

Ned Nwoko : smiles... Your friends are more sexy and are seducing me outta here ...

Hahahahha... sense will not kill me ... grin

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Gwagone: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
THUMBS UP

BUT
I DON'T GIVE A FVCK
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by foreshore(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
ReginaDaniels 's Billionaire Baby Takes she and two of her cute friends on A Ride in his Rolls Royce!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tP5l5LUVG0

I dont trust the ugly man, he may be planning to bulala his wife's friends
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Hunry: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
baby you're so serious driving"

chai, this life...

Hustle oh, make your pikin no go dey call her papa mate 'baby'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Mac2016(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
See as this babe boobs clean.
I envy Ned no be small

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by masterflowx(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
MZrapper:
One didn't even wear pant.

Then, I concur because as a woman you'll understand better.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Tony142: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solomon8144:
This man dey enjoy o.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by midnighter(f): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol who is that showing her white bumbum

Is she not ashamed...? lipsrsealed

"Baby why so serious...?" This video is such disgrace hahaha oh dear!

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by mimimile93: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
MZrapper:

That's how foolish your entire household is for you to have generalised.
fvck u and ur muthafvcken mama

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Jman06(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
And how is this news?

An ancestor and his greedy bae are having fun and you have started quoting all the MOD's

How is this of value or entertainment.

Please add graphic photos to topic.

It could be convulsive having to see masquerade and under age girl playing love
Lmao

Jealousy!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by mimimile93: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
midnighter:
Lol who is that showing their white bumbum

Is she not ashamed...? lipsrsealed
she is a hoe just as every other girl.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
smiley
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by saipn: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wetstone:
For those girls their mind now dem don make am for life. Las Las marriage money be fine bobo.hustle ooo my guy hustle!
abeg keep quiet with this hustle you guys dey always shout as if it is that easy shey Na this olosho you wan hustle for? Abi u and Ned be mate?u better don't commit crime because u wan impress this useless olosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by masterflowx(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
MZrapper:

That's how foolish your entire household is for you to have generalised.

Muslimian, no manna...

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Adakintroy2: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Take women serious at your peril.

Am yet to see a woman that went against this holy union.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Lexusgs430: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
My pipu........ Hustle o .........

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
This post is making me to believe in love.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Yoighaman(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
tammie24:
This man no get work ni

Is this what he would have been doing if he was a senator?

He's made enough money to last for the rest of his life..... he's on enjoyment cruise mode right now....such is life.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Adakintroy2: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Take women serious at your peril.

Am yet to see a woman that went against this holy union.

You go think them.DE reason. Them know we're them mind de. The first sign of a car owner. Off they go. All reasoning suspended.

When the guy show them, them go start propaganda all men are scum.

Me no join scum side, broke maybe But scum.l, no no.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ojaysam25(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Regina should be careful...that her friend on white looks like one on audition...

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by xcelentattitude(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
And how is this news?

An ancestor and his greedy bae are having fun and you have started quoting all the MOD's

How is this of value or entertainment.

Please add graphic photos to topic.

It could be convulsive having to see masquerade and under age girl playing love

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Someone help with the name of that last song pls
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by tomdon(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
See fresh laps oo
Won't be surprised if baby takes all three in a foursome.
Billion no be small money.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
The white chick at the back though

shocked

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by netflicks(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Mccullum: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
LIFE IS GOOD
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
The girl in white is up to something. Regina had better watch out for inside life things.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Isoduwa(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
I still get Hope if oga Ned is called Baby Boo at 59

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Larrykaysail(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solomon8144:
This man dey enjoy o.

na u dey lay bed for them, you be house keeper or CCTV
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by bonnyhope: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
She wear pant so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.