Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce (87954 Views)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Areaboy2(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Emily22:
See yellow ass for back abi na only me notice am......
Very sweeeeeet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Discombulator: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
He should be ashamed of himself a 60+ man hanging out with girls he's granddaughter's age.

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Boring: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Baby why so serious grin Chai we men and pusssy

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Discombulator: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
This seum guy is losing his grip on this nairaland, he's just lucky there isn't any competition, with the crap his mods push to FP lately he'd be fuvked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Karac: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
:PThis regina friend sha tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
That lady on white tho!.

I think she's next online

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by SVC6000: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Time Shall Tell. Tomorrow Is More Dangerous Than Death. Today Might B Gud News Nd Tomorrow May B Bad. White Sheep Turn Black
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by bhella10: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
And how is this news?

An ancestor and his greedy bae are having fun and you have started quoting all the MOD's

How is this of value or entertainment.

Please add graphic photos to topic.

It could be convulsive having to see masquerade and under age girl playing love
alaye wetin consign you.?
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Exodora: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Somebody should borrow this girl sense. What is friends doing around her husband or is their marriage group marriage ni. This wise should be wise ooo , before saop enter her eye inside river oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by wink2015(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solomon8144:
This man dey enjoy o.

This man dey fvck Regina, still dey fvck regina mama.

And I'm also 100 percent sure say e go don fvck all these shawties.

My brother, make money o wink

Na you get your basket mouth O!

My leg and my hand no dey O !

Ned Nwoko Na lawyer !
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Kingrefreshed: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
ReginaDaniels 's Billionaire Baby Takes she and two of her cute friends on A Ride in his Rolls Royce!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tP5l5LUVG0

All of you hating on this people..... Poverty have colonised una brain.

E get as e go bi.... Person go become very proud of being poor and will go at any length to defend and die for poverty.

God give me money so I will fuuuck any girl you poor fellows can only dream of.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by yunafa(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solomon8144:
This man dey enjoy o.

don't say what you don't have any idea of.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by nextstep(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Future wife loading... wink

Uncle Ned just dey eye him back mirror, dey reason how to offload the current obgeraga ...

But see car... enough to build 1 or two primary schools for him hometown.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by kay29000(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solomon8144:
This man dey enjoy o.

I swear. In this life, just make money, everything else will fall into place, and you will enjoy this life in ways you could have never imagined.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by marvin906(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
the first track on the video who knows the song...

by the way the girl on white Sha ...wetin man nor go see one open booby the other open yansh

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Realfrankie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Solomon8144:

So that we go the use the money Fvck women Abi? grin LMAO

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by pocohantas(f): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
mimimile93:
shame on womanhood

Lol. Why?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by ifymadu: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
And how is this news?

An ancestor and his greedy bae are having fun and you have started quoting all the MOD's

How is this of value or entertainment.

Please add graphic photos to topic.

It could be convulsive having to see masquerade and under age girl playing love

Point of correction, that is not an ancestor, it's an antique

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Why?
you have time for that clown?
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by hush15: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
ReginaDaniels 's Billionaire Baby Takes she and two of her cute friends on A Ride in his Rolls Royce!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tP5l5LUVG0

Abi wife go give papi twosome no cos this one get mission o. If Reggy no take care, that friend come show Ned some goods and will probably end up being added to the collection.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
This baba na real agbaya. Closet pedo.

What in God's name is that girl in white wearing, bikonu?! What a slutty outfit. Trashy and utterly tasteless to boot.

It seems like these girls dressed up in anticipation of meeting Baba's fellow pedos. They might get 'lucky' and hook a generous lecher who they can prostitute themselves to. Rotten generation.

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
MurphyTheory99:
This is news? This money he is spending anyhow belongs to all of us as Nigerians. That is our collective car.
sad

Please help us collect "our car" from him. It is my turn to ride it, and after that, your turn.
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by atimadesign(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
The lady on white is up to something tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by paix(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tolzeal:
Calling a 59 years old man "Baby" is a crime in NIGERIA grin grin

But then the friends are really clean and sussy.
Maybe he's behaving like a baby, that's why. If an old man craves for ladies' breast, is definitely a baby.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by segun18(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kingtim:
So this is news...?? But again see that other girl fresh laps.. That's how they will snatch her hubby since she does not want to have sense.

O boy I think say na only me see am o?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you have time for that clown?

He is amusing sometimes. Like those obsessive lovers that will curse you one minute and apologise with an iPhone the next. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Lastmankc(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
This guy they fu*ck this girl so?
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Julidrumz: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Abeg who b that for the back seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.