Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer (1056 Views)

Embedded Systems Engineer For IOT Project Needed / Hardware Embedded Systems Engineer Needed / Free Embedded Systems Design Seminar In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer by ekrizz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please guys, I'm looking for where to buy microcontrollers (Arduino) and motion sensors in Lagos, and at what price range?
It's needed for an urgent project.
Thank you.
Re: Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer by tollyboy5(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
go to oshodi and buy from IK. arduino uno is 2500 and arduino nano is 1500
Re: Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer by tollyboy5(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
ekrizz:
Please guys, I'm looking for where to buy microcontrollers (Arduino) and motion sensors in Lagos, and at what price range?
It's needed for an urgent project.
Thank you.
you could buy other electronic stuff like sensors there too
Re: Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Check jumia or Konga man I need to really start learning with that arduino shit. Though I need to learn electronics. And please where can I get a raspberry pi.
Re: Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer by Akorede26(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
I'm an embedded system/ IoT expert. I buy a lot of components from this online store based in Oshodi Lagos. They are one of the best and sell quality and cheap products. They can bring your components to your door step. Order online and thank me later. Check them out here:

https://hub360.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

2009 Ford Escape For Sale / Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To This Python Problem / How Should I Learn Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.