Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m (5436 Views)

How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by naxee9294: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by naxee9294: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
pls can nairalanders help me with some tips
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by babakb: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Only through valid Refugee or Asylum Claim.
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by Torontoparrot(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2020
Do you work as a artisan , or what do you do basically shed more light so you can be advice
naxee9294:
pls can nairalanders help me with some tips
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by StrikeBack(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Add dollars to the front of the 3M

Na then go beg you
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by AstralBody: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2020
NairaLuck:

NIGERIA is not in the list of eligible Countries. Mostly south America or island nations
Ok
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by Georgekyrian(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2020
I'm following
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Godsfavour78:
bro update me abeg
nigeria is not qualified
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Just try to add an extra N1M or 2M, as the minimum proof of funds to immigrate for a single person is around N3.5 million. You'll have to keep around N400k for air ticket and passport. Any other documents you'll have to pay e.g Evaluation of your school certificate, payment to write English language tests, police certificate, medicals etc over N100k. You can start your application if you are eligible the sooner the...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by iknowexperts: 3:54am On Feb 01, 2020
You say you have neither experience nor qualifications.

That is not enough details with which to advice you.

If you have up to an OND, you should seriously give thought to Canada's Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot program.

You do not require proof of funds, and the requirements are low

1. Minimum OND

2. IELTS test score of 5.0 or higher in each of the language test

3. You are admissible (basically this has to do with criminal record and sound health)

4. You have a valid and genuine job offer in the Canadian Homecare industry

(There is a high demand for workers in this industry. That's why this program was even launched. To bridge the job gap because of shortage of workers)

5. Show you can do the job you're offered.

Visit the Canada IRCC website for details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by ashatoda: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2020
iknowexperts:

If you have up to an OND, you should seriously give thought to Canada's Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot program.

1. Minimum OND

3. You are admissible (basically this has to do with criminal record and sound health)

(There is a high demand for workers in this industry. That's why this program was even launched. To bridge the job gap because of shortage of workers)

what of someone who doesn't have the experience in this 2 paths but willing to learn on the job
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by naxee9294: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2020
ok what about short term training on I T
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by iknowexperts: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
ashatoda:

what of someone who doesn't have the experience in this 2 paths but willing to learn on the job

In these programs, basically, a person is employed to care for kids or the elderly.

One doesn't learn on the job.

However no special skills are needed to work in this industry

Visit here ==> https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/1790d9d5b7544a169e280e1d7f145629?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA

... and type NOC4411 and NOC4412 respectively to see the full job description

One thing to note is that when applying for work permit and PR under this program, you are required by the IRCC to show that you can do the job
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by Tobico: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Can Bsc holders apply for this job and get visa ??
Hoping to relocate wit family of 5 member and no million in my account to do this ..can u advice on how to go about it.
I work wit Lagos local govt but u know salary not enough for saving .unless u deep ur hand in the cookie jar..which am not willing to do.

1 Like

Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:53am On Feb 02, 2020
Tobico:
Can Bsc holders apply for this job and get visa ??
Hoping to relocate wit family of 5 member and no million in my account to do this ..can u advice on how to go about it.
I work wit Lagos local govt but u know salary not enough for saving .unless u deep ur hand in the cookie jar..which am not willing to do.
Job application is done better in person than online platform in most developed world by foreigners
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by ashatoda: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
iknowexperts:

In these programs, basically, a person is employed to care for kids or the elderly.

One doesn't learn on the job.

However no special skills are needed to work in this industry

Visit here ==> https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/1790d9d5b7544a169e280e1d7f145629?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA

... and type NOC4411 and NOC4412 respectively to see the full job description

One thing to note is that when applying for work permit and PR under this program, you are required by the IRCC to show that you can do the job

what I am also considering is that will they be willing to give the job of a child carer to a middle aged man with kids
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by iknowexperts: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
ashatoda:

what I am also considering is that will they be willing to give the job of a child carer to a middle aged man with kids

Your age is within range for the program.

However, as to be expected, some, employers, not all though, might have their preferences as regards age.

And your kids, I imagine they are still young (less than 18).

If any is above 22 and you plan on travelling with them, you will have to familiarize yourself with what the IRCC says about dependants.

They give some conditions for children/dependants above 22
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by Otas4u: 1:20am On Feb 03, 2020
How easy will it be for me? I plan to apply by 2021/2022 by then I would have completed my PhD and be 31/32 in age
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by ashatoda: 6:23am On Feb 03, 2020
iknowexperts:

Your age is within range for the program.

However, as to be expected, some, employers, not all though, might have their preferences as regards age.

And your kids, I imagine they are still young (less than 18).

If any is above 22 and you plan on travelling with them, you will have to familiarize yourself with what the IRCC says about dependants.

They give some conditions for children/dependants above 22

the oldest of my kids is just 8 but I won't be moving with them initially that's if it works out will go and lay the foundation before bringing them over but what can I do about the experience on the job side. thanks for your reply
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by adigun98(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Can someone who doesn't have OND apply with good Tofel score?
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
adigun98:
Can someone who doesn't have OND apply with good Tofel score?
You can, depends on the kind of job. You use BSC/MSc too
Re: How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m by adigun98(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
iknowexperts:

1. Minimum OND

Please sire what ways can I prove I can do the Home care ...
I'm a male

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Trip To The Gambia-direction Needed, Please! / Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China / U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.