Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back (11260 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm 24 years,I met him 2018 through a friend of mine and we started a relationship,he introduced me to his family and friends and we were good together,his family all loves me most especially his elder sister who already took me as her own Blood,I even do visit her from time to time and she can't do without checking on me always..
it all started October 2018 when he was chatting and fell asleep not locking up his phone then I decided to check into his inbox,I saw one contacts saved with a guy's name,I wanted to stroll down till my finger mistakenly opened the chat,he had actually saved a female's name with a male name ,I read through all their conversations and it was the same method he usually chat me with that he do also use to chat with the lady,the lady even knows me that she referred to me in one of her messages.. "is your witch already sleeping?,and he said yes"..,my temperature became so hot that I woke him up from sleep immediately to explain himself,he never denied,he said he met her during a friend's birthday and he slept with her once ,I told him to choose between her and myself,we were on it till day break and I left for my place,two days later he sent me a screenshot of his text to her and a voice message to proved he already broke up with her and we were good again..
few months later(Early Thursday morning)his sister called me that she had be trying to reach his number to tell him that his mother will be coming around to see him but his number wasn't going through, I've also been trying to reach him also but it was switched off,she said I should please take my own key to the house and wait for his mom so that she won't stay outside the apartment,she said the woman is already on her way (he lives in an estate). I took my bath put on something light ,took my own key and rushed down to his place,on getting there I was surprised that the door wasn't locked ,I didn't bother to knock the door, I just went straight to the room , opened the door and I found this guy fucking another woman without condom early in the morning,he was surprised to see me ,his preeq went down instantly ,I was really shocked,my blood became so cold that for 3 minutes there was no word coming from my opened mouth,the lady managed to use the bedsheet to cover herself up and the guy has wore himself a boxer,I later found a statement "did you intentionally switched off your phone cause of one night stand bitch while your mom is on the way coming?" he replied me with a dumb answer that didn't they teach me at home to knock before entering into another person's house? this statement arouse my anger and i called him a bastard ,then he landed a heavy slap on my face which I retaliated immediately,then the real match began as he brought out a bent and beat the hell out of me, stripped me naked and pushed me out of the house while the girl was sitting on the bed watching free Cinema,i was really ashamed of myself that I should have turned back and go to my house and spare myself that disgrace,I don't know what to do or where to go with my naked body (only bra and pant remained) then he opened the door and started throwing out all my belongings in the house at me,I was happy that at least I will have something to put on,I wept and I left the place with everything,his family doesn't stop calling and begging ,he later came to my place in the evening with his friends and apologized,I forgave him ,after few days he messaged me that I should give him space cause he was ashamed of how he treated me,he said he can't withstand seeing my face anymore,and I granted his request, we broke up April last year ,though carried his sister along all through and it doesn't affect the relationship between his family , friends and I .
Now he has been coming around begging, telling lot of people to beg me that he will commit sucide if I don't come back , that he has realized his mistakes,I'm really confused cause I don't know what could have ran over him.. please help..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by healthserve(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow.

I can't stay anything let's wait for the elders

Oya o. Daddytime Pansophist FranchasNG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Una get wahala o.even Nollywood no dey talk story reach una....

Btw, confused about what? Sheyb bra and panties still hang for your body the last time. This time na Stark naked he go chase u into the street with koboko in hand
cheesy

67 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heistman:
Una get wahala o.even Nollywood no dey talk story reach una
maybe I should start writing script.
is that your own advice?

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by franchasng: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
healthserve:
Wow.

I can't stay anything let's wait for the elders

Oya o. Daddytime Pansophist FranchasNG
Hahahaha, I have nothing to say my brother lol, the guy is half mad and the girl is helpless, sighs cry

The only thing that scares me when I read all these type of stories is having a female child, imagine my daughter a princess, daddy's precious jewel, precious one being treated like this in the name of dating or even marriage, God abeg oh

26 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Petyprincess(f): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Just listen to the question you still asking? Someone that cheated on you,embarrassed you nd beat you in front of his concubine nd you still asking if you should get back together? I am really mad right nw just that i wnt insult you because you kinda still have feelings for this dude if not you won't be here asking this annoying question!!
The truth is your boyfriend will never change,a cheater will be a cheat,a lady beater will always be a lady beater no matter how he tries to hide it. Please don't settle for less!! Now that you still seeing these signs you should take your leave sharply b4 getting married nd will make it difficult to leave!! Trust me abusive marriage is not something i wish any lady to go through!!

37 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Auntyesther(f): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
We will wait for the elders nne o.. My tender brain cannot can

3 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Escodeb(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Young lady, move on with your life. He is a serial cheater and a woman beater, can you cope with that for the rest of your life?

Ignore his suicide threat, he is trying to manipulate you.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heistman:
Una get wahala o.even Nollywood no dey talk story reach una....

Btw, confused about what? Sheyb bra and panties still hang for your body the last time. This time na Stark naked he go chase u into the street with koboko in hand
cheesy
I don get your message bro
thanks alot
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:
Hahahaha, I have nothing to say my brother lol, the guy is half mad and the girl is helpless, sighs cry

The only thing that scares me when I read all these type of stories is having a female child, imagine my daughter a princess, daddy's daddy's jewel, precious one being treated like this in the name of dating or even marriage, God abeg oh
sigh!!
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by agbonkamen(f): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Don't go back to that guy Let him commit suicide who cares. What is it with Some Nigerian guys and sex, cheating without respect, egoistic and selfish. Madam plz respect yourself and cut him off

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
agbonkamen:
Don't go back to that guy Let him commit suicide who cares. What is it with Some Nigerian guys and sex, cheating without respect, egoistic and selfish. Madam plz respect yourself and cut him off
I really appreciate alot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:
I'm 24 years,I met him 2018 through a friend of mine and we started a relationship,he introduced me to his family and friends and we were good together,his family all loves me most especially his elder sister who already took me as her own Blood,I even do visit her from time to time and she can't do without checking on me always..
it all started October 2018 when he was chatting and fell asleep not locking up his phone then I decided to check into his inbox,I saw one contacts saved with a guy's name,I wanted to stroll down till my finger mistakenly opened the chat,he had actually saved a female's name with a male name ,I read through all their conversations and it was the same method he usually chat me with that he do also use to chat with the lady,the lady even knows me that she referred to me in one of her messages.. "is your witch already sleeping?,and he said yes"..,my temperature became so hot that I woke him up from sleep immediately to explain himself,he never denied,he said he met her during a friend's birthday and he slept with her once ,I told him to choose between her and myself,we were on it till day break and I left for my place,two days later he sent me a screenshot of his text to her and a voice message to proved he already broke up with her and we were good again..
few months later(Early Thursday morning)his sister called me that she had be trying to reach his number to tell him that his mother will be coming around to see him but his number wasn't going through, I've also been trying to reach him also but it was switched off,she said I should please take my own key to the house and wait for his mom so that she won't stay outside the apartment,she said the woman is already on her way (he lives in an estate). I took my bath put on something light ,took my own key and rushed down to his place,on getting there I was surprised that the door wasn't locked ,I didn't bother to knock the door, I just went straight to the room , opened the door and I found this guy fucking another woman without condom early in the morning,he was surprised to see me ,his preeq went down instantly ,I was really shocked,my blood became so cold that for 3 minutes there was no word coming from my opened mouth,the lady managed to use the bedsheet to cover herself up and the guy has wore himself a boxer,I later found a statement "did you intentionally switched off your phone cause of one night stand bitch while your mom is on the way coming?" he replied me with a dumb answer that didn't they teach me at home to knock before entering into another person's house? this statement arouse my anger and i called him a bastard ,then he landed a heavy slap on my face which I retaliated immediately,then the real match began as he brought out a bent and beat the hell out of me, stripped me naked and pushed me out of the house while the girl was sitting on the bed watching free Cinema,i was really ashamed of myself that I should have turned back and go to my house and spare myself that disgrace,I don't know what to do or where to go with my naked body (only bra and pant remained) then he opened the door and started throwing out all my belongings in the house at me,I was happy that at least I will have something to put on,I wept and I left the place with everything,his family doesn't stop calling and begging ,he later came to my place in the evening with his friends and apologized,I forgave him ,after few days he messaged me that I should give him space cause he was ashamed of how he treated me,he said he can't withstand seeing my face anymore,and I granted his request, we broke up April last year ,though carried his sister along all through and it doesn't affect the relationship between his family , friends and I .
Now he has been coming around begging, telling lot of people to beg me that he will commit sucide if I don't come back , that he has realized his mistakes,I'm really confused cause I don't know what could have ran over him.. please help..
. Don't you think you appear so cheap?

4 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by meum: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Una relationship get plenty drama. If you love the drama forgive him and stay but if you don't forgive him and move on. Trust me you'll be fine. Forget that suicide threat. He won't die cos of one hole when has been digging plenty holes anytime he wants.

Person wey get key dey knock door?

I dunno what's wrong with some women. What am I even saying na those kind guys Dem dey like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Victorblaze14(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please don't go back to him, he will still repeat what he did before,the guy is a grade A cheater and gf beater..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
agbonkamen:
. Yeah it must be Nigerian guys, have you done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Dgoz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Forget that suicide trash he is yarning. Don't go back to him, let him commit the suicide let us see. I repeat... DON'T GO BACK TO HIM. You deserve better

3 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by franchasng: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
agbonkamen:
its not even about the cheating, you can imagine the guts, the rudeness, his wickedness to another man's daughter, honestly I am begging God not to allow me be in a situation that my daughter is being treated this way by one useless boy abi guy, because I don't trust what I would do honestly.

I myself I know that I am not a saint, I maybe bad in some areas but I have never touched anybody to talk talk of beating a lady I profess love (fake or real) to or a lady I had the emotion to have sex with, God forbid. Nothing can make me do such, I have several ways to pay back a stubborn partner without touching you.

Only foolish, crude, poverty stricken, classless, useless men beat women!! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Men are scum.

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Bbbwings: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jaubdu:
Yh yeh yeh
Are you a virgin?
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jaubdu:
I'm not cheap,but can you put more light on the statement?
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
meum:
Una relationship get plenty drama. If you love the drama forgive him and stay but if you don't forgive him and move on. Trust me you'll be fine. Forget that suicide threat. He won't die cos of one hole when has been digging plenty holes anytime he wants.

Person wey get key dey knock door?

I dunno what's wrong with some women. What am I even saying na those kind guys Dem dey like.
lolll
I can't stop wondering on how I go dey knock the door when I get key
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by AmazingELixir: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good...he is a real Gee,

Op you are a problem child...you quarrelled him till the break of dawn.....I think I'm beginning to have a clearer picture why he flung you out in the first place.

If you want a candid advise then stay away from that guy.

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by healthserve(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:

The only thing that scares me when I read all these type of stories is having a female child, imagine my daughter a princess, daddy's precious jewel, precious one being treated like this in the name of dating or even marriage, God abeg oh

The matter tire me. I dey go buy piankill. I'm weak by reading this.
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dgoz:
Forget that suicide trash he is yarning. Don't go back to him, let him commit the suicide let us see. I repeat... DON'T GO BACK TO HIM. You deserve better
thumb up sir
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:

I'm not cheap,but can you put more light on the statement?
He will still beat and mess you up if you go back to him. You can forgive him but don't go back. He has a nonsense proud heart and he has no respect for you.

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Dpharisee: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
He never marry you and he threw you out naked, make una go do wedding sharp sharp and he will use you to do money ritual since you don't have respect for yourself. You even retaliated the slap and called him bastard, it also shows your upbringing angry

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
AmazingELixir:
Good...he is a real Gee
you mean real gee do beat women? interesting
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jaubdu:
He will still beat and mess you up if you go back to him. You can forgive him but don't go back. He has a nonsense proud heart and he has no respect for you.
understood
bless up

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by chigoizie7(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
W
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by chigoizie7(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
I did not read the whole thing you wrote up there.

But from the topic. There is nothing to advice you other than to let him go

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Mykel51(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:
understood
bless up

You can forgive him but don't go back to him...he would abuse you even in marriage. For the fact that he had the guts to slap you...even in the front of a prostitute and even strip you naked. It's a NO - NO.

About the suicide, he can't commit suicide, he is just using that to force you to change your mind. And if he does commit suicide, his blood is not on your hands.

Cheers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Case closed / Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.