Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Please Save A Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save A Life. (2745 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save A Life. by mimimile93: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
I CALL ON FG AND WELL MEANING NIGERIANS TO INTERVENE IN MARYAM SANDA'S UNJUSTIFIED SENTENCE.

THAT SENTENCE GIVEN TO MARYAM WHOSE CASE HAS NO EVIDENCE OR FACTS IS SO INHUMAN.

MY HATRED FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS KEEPS WAXING BECAUSE OF THE ILL TREATMENT GIVEN TO THE COMMON MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by mimimile93: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
I CALL ON NIGERIANS TO EMBARK ON A MASS PROTEST AGAINST THE JUDGEMENT ON MARYAM SANDA'S CASE.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Life. by Brandonx(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
mimimile93:
I CALL ON NIGERIANS TO EMBARK ON A MASS PROTEST AGAINST THE JUDGEMENT ON MARYAM SANDA'S CASE.
And what about the man she killed? What stupid protest.

If anyone should try such, NPF should not hesitate to open fire on them.

13 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by mimimile93: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Brandonx:

1. where u there when the act was commitd?

2. any evidence ?

3. has she been pleaded guilty of the charges? if yes, any refrence?

4. what if she was under duress?

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Life. by Heloct(f): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:

2. any evidence ?

The case has been opened for a long time and I'm sure the judgement wasn't rushed.

The law found her guilty. Why didn't you start your detective analysis when the case was still fresh in court?

10 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
I CALL ON FG AND WELL MEANING NIGERIANS TO INTERVENE IN MARYAM SANDA'S UNJUSTIFIED SENTENCE.

THAT SENTENCE GIVEN TO MARYAM WHOSE CASE HAS NO EVIDENCE OR FACTS IS SO INHUMAN.

MY HATRED FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS KEEPS WAXING BECAUSE OF THE ILL TREATMENT GIVEN TO THE COMMON MAN.

You are really antagonizing yourself here.
You claim there was no proof or facts to ascertain of her killing her husband why you are still being prejudicial out of being a myopic feminist and not for common man.
Would the same energy you'r exhibiting be maintained if it was her husband that killed her ?
She is not getting hanged anytime soon so you know.
There is room for appeal.She bursted crying thinking she was going to be killed right away. It takes weeks/months or even years for that to be effective*

3 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
2. any evidence ?
U hav sense but u re keeping it for future purposes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save A Life. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin

Brandonx:

Re: Please Save A Life. by chival(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
People who willingly commit crime should be ready to do the time. She stabbed him multiple times. Why didn't she come to her senses after stabbing him the first or second time? She went the whole nine yards, so she deserves to be punished. It takes guts and a certain level of cold hearted and evil wickedness to commit murder. I really don't have any pity for murderers. She should have walked away from the marriage rather than commit murder.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Save A Life. by eyinjuege: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why have you arrived at the conclusion that she is not guilty of killing the husband?
Was there any question of a third party/armed robber/assassin involved in his murder?
I know the NPF has a lot to do in Nigeria, in terms of forensics but I'm not sure if this case warrants any high faltering forensics.
Did she deny stabbing him or what?

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Life. by proclinician: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Carry your stupid ass self with ur child and start a protest

4 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by mimimile93: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
chival:
People who willingly commit crime should be ready to do the time. She stabbed him multiple times. Why didn't she come to her senses after stabbing him the first or second time? She went the whole nine yards, so she deserves to be punished. It takes guts and a certain level of cold hearted and evil wickedness to commit murder. I really don't have any pity for murderers. She should have walked away from the marriage rather than commit murder.
did she plead guilty to d charges? any proof?

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Life. by mimimile93: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
eyinjuege:
Why have you arrived at the conclusion that she is not guilty of killing the husband?
Was there any question of a third party/armed robber/assassin involved in his murder?
I know the NPF has a lot to do in Nigeria, in terms of forensics but I'm not sure if this case warrants any high faltering forensics.
what if she was unda duress

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Life. by chival(f): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
Are you for real? So everyone who commits a crime automatically pleads guilty? I sense you have some form of interest in this matter
Maryam is probably your friend or relation.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Life. by chival(f): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
eyinjuege:
I sense she is related to Maryam and hence biased.
Re: Please Save A Life. by mimimile93: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
chival:

Are you for real? So everyone who commits a crime automatically pleads guilty? I sense you have some form of interest in this matter
Maryam is probably your friend or relation.
i am goin to make a trend on twitter #FreeMaryam. I only need you all to join the movement. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Save A Life. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
I read somewhere that Maryann had asked her husband for a divorce when she discovered he was cheating and wished to get a second wife, yet he refused to grant her request, if this is true, then she does not deserve a death sentence. The death sentence is totally unfair.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Life. by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I read somewhere that Maryann had asked her husband for a divorce when she discovered he was cheating and wished to get a second wife, yet he refused to grant her request, if this is true, then she does not deserve a death sentence. The death sentence is totally unfair.

But the multiple stabs he got was very fair.

Very very brilliant thinking.

You're a genius, you know

4 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
If he had granted her request, and allowed her go in peace, would she have stabbed him on the long run? No she would not, he would have been alive today with his new wife.
izzou:

But the multiple stabs he got was very fair.

Very very brilliant thinking.

You're a genius, you know
Re: Please Save A Life. by izzou(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
If he had granted her request, and allowed her go in peace, would she have stabbed him on the long run? No she would not, he would have been alive today with his new wife.

The way some of you think is pathetic, sad and it clearly shows there's little hope for a better society, country and the world at large

Now, LilMissIntelligent,
If a man rapes a woman, do you blame the man for not controlling his sexual urge, or do you blame the woman for dressing provocatively?

Always learn to think.

A man has just been murdered in cold blood. You don't even know if the woman was lying about the divorce and infidelity stories, but here you are justifying her killing

Don't let your creator be ashamed of you. There is no justification for taking that man's life

7 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, the Normal mannerless insultive responses from NL males, I am used to it, but I no longer entertainment insultive messages. If you cannot send your ideas across without being rude, you do not worth my time. I would have taken time to answer your questions one after the other, but it's a waste of time.
izzou:

The way some of you think is pathetic, sad and it clearly shows there's little hope for a better society, country and the world at large

Now, LilMissIntelligent,
If a man rapes a woman, do you blame the man for not controlling his sexual urge, or do you blame the woman for dressing provocatively?

Always learn to think.

A man has just been murdered in cold blood. You don't even know if the woman was lying about the divorce and infidelity stories, but here you are justifying her killing

Don't let your creator be ashamed of you. There is no justification for taking that man's life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save A Life. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, the Normal mannerlessss insultiveee responses from NL males, I am used to it, but I no longer entertainment insultiveee messages. If you cannot send your ideas across without being rudee, you do not worth my time. I would have taken time to answer your questions one after the other, but it's a waste of time.
izzou:

Now, LilMissIntelligent,

Always learn to think.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Life. by izzou(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Yeah, the Normal mannerlessss insultiveee responses from NL males, I am used to it, but I no longer entertainment insultiveee messages. If you cannot send your ideas across without being rudee, you do not worth my time. I would have taken time to answer your questions one after the other, but it's a waste of time.

You were mannerless the moment you justified the death of that guy

That's someone's son, someone's father, someone's brother, someone's friend.

If it was your son/brother/friend, you wouldn't type all these.

No part in my comment did I insult your personality. I only got irritated by that comment you made. If you feel threatened, work on your esteem

And don't generalize my point as NL males. Nowhere did I say NL ladies will support what you said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save A Life. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hope you are not blinddd, otherwise you would have seen the reason I gave, he should have given her the divorce she asked for, and marry whatever number of wives he desired. He caused his own death, as for you claiming the wife ''may'' have lied about requesting for a divorce, you were not there, so you do not know.
izzou:

You were mannerless the moment you justified the death of that guy

That's someone's son, someone's father, someone's brother, someone's friend.

If it was your son/brother/friend, you wouldn't type all these.

No part in my comment did I insult your personality. I only got irritated by that comment you made. If you feel threatened, work on your esteem

And don't generalize my point as NL males. Nowhere did I say NL ladies will support what you said.

Re: Please Save A Life. by izzou(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Hope you are not blinddd, otherwise you would have seen the reason I gave, he should have given her the divorce she asked for, and marry whatever number of wives he desired. He caused his own death, as for you claiming the wife ''may'' have lied about requesting for a divorce, you were not there, so you do not know.

Of course I wasn't there, so I used the word "MAY"

But you were there. So that is why you strongly say she should not be sentenced to death. You witnessed it all, and that's why you say again, "He caused his own death"

Girls who are raped all caused it. If only they had covered themselves like bags of rice, it wouldn't have happened

People who get robbed caused it too. If only they didn't go about with expensive phones that attract thieves

I could go on and on, but it's really not fun trying to think like you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Save A Life. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Are you hyperactive? You did not even read and comprehend my first message properly, but hyperactivity made you quote me. Check the fourth line of my first message, I said ''if this is true''. Stop quoting.
izzou:

Of course I wasn't there, so I used the word "MAY"

But you were there. So that is why you strongly say she should not be sentenced to death. You witnessed it all, and that's why you say again, "He caused his own death"

Girls who are raped all caused it. If only they had covered themselves like bags of rice, it wouldn't have happened

People who get robbed caused it too. If only they didn't go about with expensive phones that attract thieves

I could go on and on, but it's really not fun trying to think like you

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by izzou(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Are you hyperactive? You did not even read and comprehend my first message properly, but hyperactivity made you quote me. Check the fourth line of my first message, I said ''if this is true''. Stop quoting.

Try and get some rest, okay.

This issue is beyond Romance section threads.
You really may not understand the gravity of what's done

Be well

5 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by chival(f): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
izzou:

Now, LilMissIntelligent,

Always learn to think.

Even if the divorce claim is true, it does not justify murder. The man may have refused to grant her a divorce but he certainly didn't chain her to the house. She should have left. None of these excuses being presented hold water. Did she kill him in self defense? No. Then she is guilty of murder in the first degree. Na person pikin she kill, no be goat or dog.

6 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by Resurgent2016: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:

She had her time in court and was found guilty. If you have evidence to the contrary, tender it to the court and encourage her to appeal or ask for a judicial review. No sane human will join you in protesting what they know nothing about

4 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by chival(f): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
As an aside, I have noticed that many Nigerians tend to blindly support one who they deem one of their own. A man of God commits adultery and his followers blindly defend him, a politician commits a heinous crime and party loyalists jump on the defence band wagon even though the truth is staring them in the face, here on Nairaland, a man or woman does something and others of the same sex feel the necessity to justify his/her actions.

I should not feel the need to support a murderer just because we are the same sex, tribe or religion.

My people truth is truth. It does not know gender, age, colour, or race. What is good for the goose is most definitely good for the gander. Let us all stand for truth and justice regardless of who is involved. There is a good reason Lady Justice is blind.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Save A Life. by izzou(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2020
chival:

Even if the divorce claim is true, it does not justify murder. The man may have refused to grant her a divorce but he certainly didn't chain her to the house. She should have left. None of these excuses being presented hold water. Did she kill him in self defense? No. Then she is guilty of murder in the first degree. Na person pikin she kill, no be goat or dog.

I have read stories here on women taking their husbands to court because he refused to divorce them. One was on front page weeks back.

Nowadays, I've noticed people create threads and make comments for fun, attention or likes.

Instead of arguing back and forth if Maryam deserves to be killed, the lesson here is "EVERYONE SHOULD WORK ON THEIR ANGER ISSUES".
She would probably be free and alive if she had walked away from the house. On front-page, a guy would be going to jail for slapping someone to death in Anambra

People should learn to walk away when they are angry. That's the lesson here.

I'm happy you see murder for what it is. God bless you ma

7 Likes

Re: Please Save A Life. by elmagnifico411(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2020
I had to read through all the comments, and this is my take on the whole kini:

Aunty, no vex oh, but the truth is YOU NO GET SENSE.

Your future husband is in danger already. What a damaged lady!
LilMissFavvy:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lies We Were Told When We Were Kids / How Long To Continue Night Breastfeeding? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.