Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:20 PM

Scrap Caterpillars For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scrap Caterpillars For Sale (982 Views)

Scrap Caterpillars And Machineries / Buyer Needs Scraps Iron Rods, Vessels, Vehicles And Caterpillars In Large Quanti / Caterpillars And Payloaders For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrap Caterpillars For Sale by bfanibi: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
We have caterpillars available to be sold as scraps.
Price: N150 million naira

Re: Scrap Caterpillars For Sale by AIIyIic(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
bfanibi:
We have caterpillars available to be sold as scraps.
Price: N150 million naira

i have a client who needs any type of scrap so far it's not worth more than 10 billion naira
The only rule dere is that he only pays after the scrap has been cut and weighed

No fixed price for the scrap. He only pays for the exact weight

So, if you have any scrap in large quantities and u agree to cutting and weighing before payment*, please hit me up
Re: Scrap Caterpillars For Sale by bfanibi: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nothing is impossible! I don't have such scraps at the moment; maybe if I come across, I'll let you know.

quote author=AIIyIic post=86211097]

i have a client who needs any type of scrap so far it's not worth more than 10 billion naira
The only rule dere is that he only pays after the scrap has been cut and weighed

So, if you have any scrap in large quantities and u agree to cutting and weighing before payment*, please hit me up[/quote]
Re: Scrap Caterpillars For Sale by AIIyIic(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
bfanibi:
Nothing is impossible! I don't have such scraps at the moment; maybe if I come across, I'll let you know.

quote author=AIIyIic post=86211097]

So, if you have any scrap in large quantities and u agree to cutting and weighing before payment*, please hit me up

Ok, I'll be waiting. It doesn't have to be 1,000+ tonnes.
So far it is more than 30 tonnes, we are good to go
Re: Scrap Caterpillars For Sale by bfanibi: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Stuck At Home Because Of Coronavirus / How To Make Money During This Covid-19 Break / Ever Heard Of Juicebox??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.