Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind (10556 Views)

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire And Husband Do Doggy Pose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by Blessedndu(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Where is the vanity crew
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by sinatella: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
vanities!
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by mu2sa2: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
The irony is that the wife and three daughters may find it difficult to live in that huge mansion. He may be physically absent but his incorporeal presence will haunt the house that it will take a family member with lots of guts to live there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by opebiboy: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
Please Vanity crew stay away
when we say vanity we actually dont mean that wealth is bad we are trying to pass a message that there is more to life than acquiring wealth
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by GamalNasser: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
SoftP:
Did u know a bomb blast occurred in Benue, same day Kobe died and most of our kins men died.

Nigerians and hypocrisy

Are you sure ?
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by NwannekaUloma(f): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
For those looking for vanity crew,
Here we are

Vanity upon vanity I see.
I remember 6ft before me oh Lord..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by hypbiz: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Perfect cure 4
Erectile Dysfunction
Weak Erection
Quick Ejaculations?
Contact us on 08093295617
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by Liposure: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Gudiza:

Dude made a simple observation.
Even in his native land, he was well known as a 'girls dad' so why taking up arms?
You're trying to read meaning where there's none.
my brother whether u born boy or not pikin na pikin. Beta dan not havin at all

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by eddieguru(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Life....what's our purpose there cool
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by Nmezor(f): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
SniperSmurf:
He had only daughters?
yep

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by Liposure: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nmezor:
yep
hi
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by backnbeta(f): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
LadySwitz:

You have a problem with that?

Anyways, he had a boy too...the one that died in the crash was a boy. Kobe saw it that way.
Boy Kwan? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by Snixdave114(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by endurance9090: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Vanity upon vanity all nityvan
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by Ifdolu(f): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
A
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Someone wee come and talk vanity..after all him don flex life well than you screaming vanity in poverty
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by Mizwisdom(f): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
NifemiKolade:
A good father leaves a goodly inheritance for his children, and children's children (roughly quoted)

You're right but sometimes some children are not worth it. A man I know left houses and lands for his 4 kids(sons). Guess what? the first one sold everything for next to nothing. Can you imagine that the Father established a school for them to have continuous source of income after his death? it was sold, with land and building structure in a haste, in this Lagos for only a paltry N10million. This school amongst other properties was in an area where one plot of land alone is as high as N15 to N20 million. So tell me if the father will not be regretting that he left anything for such worthless sons

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by WinkWrld: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is this not one of those threats given to Donald Tru. Mp
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by NifemiKolade(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're right but sometimes some children are not worth it. A man I know left houses and lands for his 4 kids(sons). Guess what? the first one sold everything for next to nothing. Can you imagine that the Father established a school for them to have continuous source of income after his death? it was sold, with land and building structure in a haste, in this Lagos for only a paltry N10million. This school amongst other properties was in an area where one plot of land alone is as high as N15 to N20 million. So tell me if the father will not be regretting that he left anything for such worthless sons

That's deep grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by benitdavid: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2020
opebiboy:
I just found out he was even richer than Christiano Ronaldo. He tried but money is vanity. The end of all money has been vanity

A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
Re: Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind by HallofGrace(f): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
undecided

Sigh

This is so breathtaking...

We all someday have to go the way of all mortals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Downlod- Money Time - Wizkid Ft Falz X Reminisce X Olamide X Yce / Pictures;Omotola Jalade Walks The Grammy Awards Red Carpet / Tiwa Savage's Nudes Exposed By Teebliz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.