Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea (1676 Views)

High ROI Business That Can Change Your Life / What Is A High ROI Business? / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by bigdaddygeee(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2020
Would you like a daily after work ROI of 100K to 200K paid into your account
Do you have between 2Million to 4Million to invest in a high return making business
With you invested securely kept in business and working, while I continue paying the same amount into your account as long as we are in business. Your invested capital remains safe and returned intact at the end of business duration.
Watch your investment grow without stress and make endless withdrawals while we make the money for you.
Invest in me today, while we take advantage of my bizz idea and use your available capital as a driving force to make good money in 2020.
Call me up and let talk business. 08059493496
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by bigdaddygeee(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Imagine how much you would make in one year with your initial capital still a absolutely intact and waiting to be returned

600K minimum Weekly
2.6 million Monthly
31.2 million In 1 year

Initial capital returned intact at the end of the 1 year business.
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by ibechris(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2020
What kind of business are u talking about here?
It sounds too good to believe u...can u convince me as to what business it is?

1 Like

Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2020
ibechris:

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by bigdaddygeee(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
ibechris:

Its absolutely true and real

Like I said, call me up and lets talk business

The offer is open and genuine. That is why I have my contact number out there.
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by bigdaddygeee(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
For minimum investment at the end of one month, you would have made as ROI, an amount clearly above your investment.
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by bigdaddygeee(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
I will only discuss my idea with a prospective investor that has shown interest by calling me up and not online where am open to all sorts of risk.

Am ready and willing to SHARE

But are you ready to join me in making GOOD MONEY in 2020.
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by MarianaTrench: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
bigdaddygeee:
I will only discuss my idea with a prospective investor that has shown interest by calling me up and not online where am open to all sorts of risk.

Am ready and willing to SHARE

But are you ready to join me in making GOOD MONEY in 2020.

Why have you not gone to take a loan from a bank if the business idea is as profitable as you claim?
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by dogtails(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
bigdaddygeee:
Imagine how much you would make in one year with your initial capital still a absolutely intact and waiting to be returned

600K minimum Weekly
2.6 million Monthly
31.2 million In 1 year

Initial capital returned intact at the end of the 1 year business.
No insults bro but if u are making such amount,u won't even be here looking for people and the last time I checked,Legit guys dont reveal how they make their money...Whoever wants to invest with this guy should do dat at his or her own risk..Mind u im a forex trader and d highest I can give u a month is 10% so don't know where our brother here wants to b manufacturing money from..
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by bigdaddygeee(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Why have you not gone to take a loan from a bank if the business idea is as profitable as you claim?

Thanks Bro for your suggestion

But its a pity I don't have the collateral to access such a loan and if I actually did, guess I won't be hear scouting for an investor.
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by bigdaddygeee(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
dogtails:
No insults bro but if u are making such amount,u won't even be here looking for people and the last time I checked,Legit guys dont reveal how they make their money...Whoever wants to invest with this guy should do dat at his or her own risk..Mind u im a forex trader and d highest I can give u a month is 10% so don't know where our brother here wants to b manufacturing money from..

Without insults Bro but U seemed not to have read my write up with understanding.

A business idea that is yet to be in operation but with projected estimated income. So am not making the money yet but hope to when I get an investor.
Mind you its not Ponzi, Forex or any of the online schemes but am sure U read me mention work.
I am more legit than you can imagine and don't mind sharing profit since I don't have initial capital to invest.
As for sharing my idea, don't you think to have anyone invest as much as #4 Million on me, I will need to convince such a person beyond reasonable doubts by opening up.
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by vivalavida(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
bigdaddygeee:

Without insults Bro but U seemed not to have read my write up with understanding.

A business idea that is yet to be in operation but with projected estimated income. So am not making the money yet but hope to when I get an investor.
Mind you its not Ponzi, Forex or any of the online schemes but am sure U read me mention work.
I am more legit than you can imagine and don't mind sharing profit since I don't have initial capital to invest.
As for sharing my idea, don't you think to have anyone invest as much as #4 Million on me, I will need to convince such a person beyond reasonable doubts by opening up.

story for the gods
why not start small and scale up.

source for funds from family and friends and start up small

u dey find who u go use shine this january.

forget all the courteousness u are putting up here. i see through that charade.
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by dogtails(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
vivalavida:

story for the godswhy not start small and scale up.

source for funds from family and friends and start up small

u dey find who u go use shine this january.

forget all the courteousness u are putting up here. i see through that charade.
God bless u bro..That's y I didn't bother to reply him
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by BareFacedLies(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
angry
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by MarianaTrench: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
bigdaddygeee:

Thanks Bro for your suggestion

But its a pity I don't have the collateral to access such a loan and if I actually did, guess I won't be hear scouting for an investor.

You have not even tested the idea yet and you're here promising an unrealistic ROI.

So you actually expect a reasonable person who works for his money to give it to you to use and gamble.

This was the same way one buf00n here convinced me to invest in Binary Options after claiming he was an expert with a guaranteed method of making profit.

I gave him money to trade and he lost everything in less than a week.

If I had a gun I would have blown that bastardss brains to pieces!!!
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by vivalavida(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
dogtails:
God bless u bro..That's y I didn't bother to reply him

No mind am
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by odaviour(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
I
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by bigdaddygeee(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
MarianaTrench:

You have not even tested the idea yet and you're here promising an unrealistic ROI.

So you actually expect a reasonable person who works for his money to give it to you to use and gamble.

This was the same way one buf00n here convinced me to invest in Binary Options after claiming he was an expert with a guaranteed method of making profit.

I gave him money to trade and he lost everything in less than a week.

If I had a gun I would have blown that bastardss brains to pieces!!!
Re: Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea by odaviour(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
I

(1) (Reply)

700k In Piggyvest / First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? / Beware Of Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.