Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Divorce Advice And Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Advice And Nairaland (1684 Views)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Loooooooogstory: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2020
I must say I am seriously concerned about advice most people profere when it comes to marriages that seems to be going through trials and tribulations.

Most comment will be quick to suggest a woman leave a marriage without considering the influence it has on the kids (both in academics and societal relationship) when they grow up.

But when it's a man's case, these people don't suggest the man leave the marriage or Union. But the thing is, Nairaland is supposed to be a problem solving platform and not a problem creating arena.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
I must say I am seriously concerned about advice most people profere when it comes to marriages that seems to be going through trials and tribulations.

Most comment will be quick to suggest a woman leave a marriage without considering the influence it has on the kids (both in academics and societal relationship) when they grow up.

But when it's a man's case, these people don't suggest the man leave the marriage or Union. But the thing is, Nairaland is supposed to be a problem solving platform and not a problem creating arena.

Nairaland is what you make of it .If you want it to solve your problem we dey. If you want it to escalate it we dey. For we are just texts. My moniker is just a moniker. It doesn't reflect who I am. Thus those bomboclaat clamouring for divorce don't even have husbands. Some are old newspapers. Others have divorced and want others to be like them. Others are just trolls. Some abusing machines and liars. So when you come here have it in your mind that you've come to read some lies and move on. You hear?

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by healthserve(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Shibaraba:

Nairaland is what you make of it .If you want it to solve your problem we dey. If you want it to escalate it we dey. For we are just texts. My moniker is just a moniker. It doesn't reflect who I am. Thus those bomboclaat clamouring for divorce don't even have husbands. Some are old newspapers. Others have divorced and want others to be like them. Others are just trolls. Some abusing machines and liars. So when you come here have it in your mind that you've come to read some lies and move on. You hear?

Kikikiki. Shibaraba never ever disappoints. grin We are just monikers

But then the advice in the forum has been seriously toxic. I've been staying this for a long time now. The rate people are quick to judge using facts from a one-sided story is just way too much to take in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by healthserve(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Can we move this thread to front page please do it acts as a s disclamier to people who post threads on marriage and romance related issues so they can ensure greater care.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Farano

RoyalRoy

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by donbachi(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2020
The best advice na d one wey u give ur sef...but,if u need help 4rom ur maternal home(nairaland) dem go help u...u too should learn to choose ur next of kin carefully.
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:
Can we move this thread to front page please do it acts as a s disclamier to people who post threads on marriage and romance related issues so they can ensure greater care.

y

Bros na everywhere. I said it the other day them think say na lie. Nairaland Don make me sack people, end friendships, scatter relationships. I say one Wey dey always dey talk about children and husbands for here dey talk pack out and divorce like say she be mother Theresa na one hotel she dey work. Na one of the gatemen for there dey flat her.
Make I cover her name but I go name the hotel. Lyta hotel for gowon estate. She can obtain? Flash smile at every fine Bobo. If you want pay she go make sure she collect 1k join. But for nairaland she be millionaire with kids .Independent lady. Person Wey be say just a ride in my benzema she go open.
Make we dey careful especially for marriage matter.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by healthserve(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2020
Shibaraba:

Bros na everywhere. I said it the other day them think say na lie. Nairaland Don make me sack people, end friendships, scatter relationships. I say one Wey dey always dey talk about children and husbands for here dey talk pack out and divorce like say she be mother Theresa na one hotel she dey work. Na one of the gatemen for there dey flat her.
Make I cover her name but I go name the hotel. Lyta hotel for gowon estate. She can obtain? Flash smile at every fine Bobo. If you want pay she go make sure she collect 1k join. But for nairaland she be millionaire with kids .Independent lady. Person Wey be say just a ride in my benzema she go open.

Na wa o. Which kind Tori be this one. 1k for Gowon. E don try I don't for Gowon abi na that hotel wet one wpstor buy before him sell am back wet near 52/31 road side.

Omo this your true life story don scatter my dad's o

Makly I never post my stuff online asking for counsel. I feel sorry for people that tkae counsel online. I know a few popular persons that are nothing but a mess in real life. Personally I don't take counsel from people even offline. People should find credible persons to get counsel from

I remember a guy who said he was deactivating two years ago because the girl keppt syqing she was virgin at 25 but wanted to have her first sex after marriage despite say she and the Bobo relationship solidfy. My guy come Nairaland come seek advice. Nairaland guys say na lie she dey lie say she dey scam am. The dude pressured the chick collected the sex. It felt bad. She told him she hoped he have found the truth he sought. Lo and behold she bleeder after the sex the sex was the typical first time sex. He confirmed it but it ruined the goodness in that relationship

People should be careful. I know someone here who's na office bbae but a confirm original let me not use the word . But yet the are the persons people worship here. Extremely popular persons but makes and females who haven't figured out their own messed up life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by crackkhaus: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2020
Shibaraba:

cheesycheesy
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by crackkhaus: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

People should be careful. I know someone here who's na office bbae but a confirm original let me not use the word . But yet the are the persons people worship here. Extremely popular persons but makes and females who haven't figured out their own messed up life
Lol cheesy

If you know, you know
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol cheesy

If you know, you know

cheesy I knew I was looking for someone for days.but my days off made me forget whom it was I was trying to holla. What's up bro
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by crackkhaus: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

cheesy I knew I was looking for someone for days.but my days off made me forget whom it was I was trying to holla. What's up bro
I'm good, man..
Just finding your banter with the other dude interesting, and true to the fact, both of you are not far from the truth regarding some of the chics here. cheesy
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by healthserve(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

I'm good, man..
Just finding your banter with the other dude interesting, and true to the fact, both of you are not far from the truth regarding some of the chics here. cheesy

Bro it's worse. My counsel to guys is to be wary of them. What I discovered through my own experience is way worse than I described but I can't put out my discovery out ...the higher the popularity,the stinkier the issues
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Richy4(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

Are u serious or just saying the opposite? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

I'd assume @emboldened is a joke, and you just want to rant for the sake of it.

7 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
As usual, the debate will entirely be about ladies, there are some males that are a disappointment when you meet them offline, but do you see ladies whine about it here? No, instead they move on, you guys should grow up and stop taking monikers and comments serious, as someone recently advised me smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by healthserve(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
As usual, the debate will entirely be about ladies, there are some males that are a disappointment when you meet them offline, but do you see ladies whine about it here? No, instead they move on, you guys should grow up and stop taking monikers and comments serious, as someone recently advised me smiley

Allow me quote you directly. Males don't comment or project themselves as enigma unlike their counterparts here hence the issue at hand.
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

Allow me quote you directly. Males don't comment or project themselves as enigma unlike their counterparts here hence the issue at hand.

When there is a thread which clearly states the males fault, guys here look for little holes to pin it all on women, it is evident in most threads, similarly, 90% threads are created by males whose sole purpose is to degrade, insult and whine about ladies, especially the unfortunate ones that has never physically met any lady on here.

15 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Shibaraba:

No no no, you must uncover the name to help stop the lies here.
Too many audio millionaires and several audio miss independent in this forum. cheesy
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by eyinjuege: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
The OP has blown the trumpet and I see the NL resident bachelors aka closet woman wrappers aka ministers of women affairs have arrived. They have come to answer the clarion call.
Twale
I see you shocked >: shocked
Tion Sah
Saluté

12 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by crackkhaus: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
You remembered Nairaland today? grin
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Your observations are very wrong. The reason why a woman would need to flee a toxic union is because women are vulnerable, and more susceptible to abuse in marriage, especially physical abuse. A husband is stronger, a husband is the head and he may decide to use these positions to oppress his wife, in such a situation sane people need to advice her to escape to keep her life. If she dies, the kids would be worse off.
Loooooooogstory:

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by realtalk19: 3:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

It depends on the situation involved especially when it's life threatening which also applys to both male and female. Even a violent and toxic marriage affects the children psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Mstick: 5:25am On Jan 30, 2020
On nairaland when ever a woman brings an issue concerning her marriage/husband the men on this forum always want to,
1)hear from her husband
2)suggest she isn’t submissive or contributing financially to the family.
3)run her down physically and emotionally

When it’s a man they don’t
1)want to hear from his wife after all women are evil
2)they don’t even care if he loves his wife or even contributing in any way to his family.
3)they don’t care even if he’s at fault, he’s a man and it’s his “god given right”.

I will give you an example, a “man” created a topic about how his wife emasculates him, none of the “men” commenting on that topic cared about the woman’s side of the story. Over 30 pages of insults and name calling till she comments and gave her side of the story, the “men” still kept on insulting her and picking her statement.

Later on OP commented and said truly she’s his wife and he lied, as a normal human you would expect the “men” that insulted her to apologize but no they insisted that OP was being manipulated by his wife.

12 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by cococandy(f): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2020
shocked
Mstick:
On nairaland when ever a woman brings an issue concerning her marriage/husband the men on this forum always want to,
1)hear from her husband

2)they don’t even care if he loves his wife or even contributing in any way to his family.
3)they don’t care even if he’s at fault, he’s a man and it’s his “god given right”.

I will give you an example, a “man” created a topic about how his wife emasculates him, none of the “men” commenting on that topic cared about the woman’s side of the story. Over 30 pages of insults and name calling till she comments and gave her side of the story, the “men” still kept on insulting her and picking her statement.

Later on OP commented and said truly she’s his wife and he lied, as a normal human you would expect the “men” that insulted her to apologize but no they insisted that OP was being manipulated by his wife.

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by frozen70(f): 6:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

It's better a woman walks away from violent and abusive marriage than remains there a suffer domestic violence from husband yet get killed

A man can also divorce or walk away is same is happening to him the era of because of my children has gone, so many women died reasoning that way yet left the children because of her death

Marriage is meant to be a play ground for man and woman where love rules and the absence of love with happiness is as good as staying on your lane

1 Like

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by CHoccolaTE: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2020
I think the opposite is the case here, women who want to leave abusive marriages are threatened with loneliness and told that no other man will want them unless something is wrong with him so she should stay and bear nonsense like disrespect, insults and infidelity and exposure to STDs because all men are polygamous and the next man will be worse.

Op must be trolling with this statement.

Women have reduced their frequency of both visiting this site and writing about their personal issues because of the abuse and hate for females here and the fact that they hardly get any sympathy unless it's a really really bad case but a guy will start a topic about how he provoked a girl into getting epileptic fits and nairaland men will praise him and tell him she is just pretending.

I don't know why you men like playing victim. You want to be superior and also be helpless victims at the same time.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by ImaIma1(f): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Mstick:
1)hear from her husband

Welcome to Nairaland where the men are bias towards women.

The bolded is apt.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by Loooooooogstory: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I'd assume @emboldened is a joke, and you just want to rant for the sake of it.
assumptions... That's What they are good at. Assumptions
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by AFONAMARO: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
For me, the issue shouldn't be about gender but about the quality of advise received here. It may interest you to know that both genders have their faults and all.

60% of the people here are kids who are still being fend for. And with access to a device and internet facility, they will spill baloney. While some adults who are simp's will come online to form champion.

Critically analyze the content of the counsels you get here to avoid ruining your life and relationship.
Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by freecocoahubby(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Of course, it's the same old tired hags ranting on this thread. Mstick (with serious daddy issues), fountainofyouth (the immature teenage runs girl) and of course my favourite lonely, frustrated and overweight CHoccolaTE.

Everyday men vs women .. Una no dey taya? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mstick:
1)hear from her husband

Please link to wife's response.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Advice And Nairaland by FlyingTOMATOE: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nairaland arguments between the two genders are always funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scammers New Ways At The ATM Booth, My Experience! / When Last Did You Say This To a family member / Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.