Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus (23192 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found / GOOD NEWS: India Finally Gets Coronavirus Cure(antidote), / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Fragility6: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Why not use this Virus infested water, blood, fluid to spray on the camp of Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam, wipe them out for once.

angry
When the Commander,Generals and some of the soldiers are Boko Haram themselves. This so-called terrorist war is only a terrorist war on paper. The real agenda is still vague but time reveals all secret,all their evil agenda will be exposed. Mark this comment today
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by YancyJay: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
post=86202490:

God bless you for replying that one.
We hope they learn someday soon before it is too late.
It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable youths like you on this forum
Stay blessed YoungSam!
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Horus(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyKiEpFuJ1U

Coronavirus in Nigeria: Screening begins at airports as fear of infection heightens
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by YancyJay: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
post=86200047:
Very Good News this is.......
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by YancyJay: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
post=86200074:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by YancyJay: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
post=86200074:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Mayflowa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Why not use this Virus infested water, blood, fluid to spray on the camp of Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam, wipe them out for once.

angry

Then you can finish Nigeria population when the spread begins. It is a war crime to use biological weapon
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by habsydiamond(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

angry
if you use the virus water on the Fulani herdsmen and bokoharams, how sure are you that innocent people won't partake in it. Some of them live among us ooo.. only God can identify one
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by shomutuski(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nathdoug201:
why are humans this wicked
That was how they created HIV

The elites of the world believe that if they don't find a way to reduce the world earth population! The world would end has the earth can't take all the negative activities we are doing including deforestation, climate change, overpopulation etc.

Conspiracist believe that's why they create virus and other forms of biological warfare to reduce our population putting into consideration Charles Darwin theory of evolution.

Any specie that survives would go onto become super species who has undergone mutation and evolution.

Most of the tools used include poverty, war, disease etc.

Stephen Hawking predicted that one they the world will collapse due to numerous human activities.

Tesla, Amazon, Nasa are spending billions of dollars into finding inhabitable planet outside our solar system.

Think about it. Most Hollywood movies point either to war, disease or alien invasion. They know something.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by thundafire: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nathdoug201:
all of u know nothing do u think u just create a vaccine for an unknown virus read book u sat No ok get sense u refuse
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Gerrard59(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
fireback:
it was their initial plan to send it to Africa but unfortunately it was accidentally discharged in their own country and that's why they are bringing the cure so quick. if they have succeeded in sending it to Africa first, they would have waited for years after so many casualty. they would wait until Africans begin to beg for the cure before they release it.

BS!!!! Pure BS!!!! Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Nice breakthrough. Africans I don't no why we are never in the front lines of research discoveries and inventions

Cos of over religiousnes and Evil Leaders
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Frankiss44(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Horus:
They create the virus first, then they sell you the Vaccine

To them the few deaths are just collateral damage for billions to be made

Inside life

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by bluefilm: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bill Gates will not like this latest development at all.

Because the coronavirus will not fetch him the big money he was already anticipating anymore...
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Legendguru: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Exodora: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
That is why ich liebe , Deutschland, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Australia und andere, und denn Nigeria hasse.
Diese Krankheit ist neu und doch haben sie die Heilung bereits
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Exodora: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:

This negates the Supreme Court judgement of Ihedioha VS Uzodinma.

Uzodinma produced a result and Ihedioha said its false. The Supreme Court told Ihedioha to prove why the result is false. Ihedioha and INEC couldn't, so the result of Uzodinma was accepted.

Hope you get my locus standi
In as much as I like Uzodimma but I still suggest that you use your hear sometimes.
Ihedioha and INEC could not provide the result. How please ? Cos I cannot understand at all.
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Pnaman: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Foremost I didn’t say Africans are dumb, I only insinuated that it would take Africans because of politics and other factors quite a while to curtail occurrences like this. As a matter of fact the Ebola outbreak you mentioned took us 4 good months and 8 confirmed deaths before they could curtail it (that’s quite commendable though) but it’s taking these people 48 hours and a week max to find solutions and create a vaccine for cure.

Most importantly, whenever you interact with people online, don’t let it be too glaring you came from a broken home. I understand you weren’t brought up properly and well smartphone is now quite cheap that’s why you would call me dumb instead of driving in your points without abuse. I leave you to your wretchedness..

Thanks for making so obvious how ignorant and a bigot you are.Do you know how many people have died so far in Wuhan China as at yesterday because of this deadly virus compared to 8 people whom were mostly great medic staffs in Lagos.
I made my point and I made it very clear and part of the point is that you dumb(obvious which you are). Well and for how my lovely parent raised me, I won't be so low and make same statement you did ,I believe your parent raised you well it just that your dumb,ignorant ,lazy brain won't allow you yield to instruction.Idiot.
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Thazard(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
This shows the current one was also scientifically engineered.

They create to destroy and then create an antidote just so Big Pharma can stay in business
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by cheerishMe: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Nice breakthrough. Africans I don't no why we are never in the front lines of research discoveries and inventions
, but Nigerian Doctors single handedly control and treat Ebola at least let's give them some accolades in that one
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Sunnycliff(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Exodora:
In as much as I like Uzodimma but I still suggest that you use your hear sometimes.
Ihedioha and INEC could not provide the result. How please ? Cos I cannot understand at all.

Produce a result that can make the result of the 388 polling units results Hope Uzodimma had and which he presented to the Supreme Court judges
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Beedehmee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

>sad

Boko haram and fulani herdsmen live in pluto right?
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Otunba2004(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

angry
they're human being like you and I not all of them are bad,we don't need to kill people intentionally.
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Otunba2004:
they're human being like you and I not all of them are bad,we don't need to kill people intentionally.

They are not human beings, they are animals, cannibals
Re: Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nathdoug201:

You getting it all wrong.. they recreated it so they can know how to make the vaccine. They can't just make the vaccine without testing it on the lab created one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach / Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.