Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours (1756 Views)

COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Nanorest: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2020
Hundreds of volunteers and aid workers worked tirelessly day and night to make sure that the first coronavirus center consisting of 1000 bedroom was opened in just 48hrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by GamalNasser: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2020
How many years will it take the Buhari govt to build a 1000 bed hospital

3 Likes

Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by jimyjames(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2020
Something that could have taken 10 yrs to build in Nigeria China did it in 48 hours , Nigeria is cursed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by jarawa: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmm! see better people with brain
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2020
If this virus enters Nigeria under buhari government dat cannot manage Lassa fever lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

It will take ten years to lay the foundation
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by jarawa: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2020
A maximum of 25years
GamalNasser:

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2020
Just like that employment in thousands created in 2 days...

In our case, before we finish signing the MOU and setting up committee alongside where the location would be situated, the Virus would even know we are not serious...
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by AgentNairaland(f): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2020
Zoogeria Will Get There One Day
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by helinues: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Government that cares about her citizens

Nice one
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2020
The Chinese should come and help us build a hospital. So Buhari will stop taking a 6 hour flight to London to waste scarce foreign resources for medical checkup.
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2020
Which kain story be this?

Lie from the pit of hell.

The facilities will be ready between Feb 2nd - Feb 5th.
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by BlackfireX: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2020
Taaaaaa ...China is to small where Nigeria is.

Something Nigeria govt can build in 200years.
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by slimfit1(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria will split this year I don't see away forward the North are pulling us back. Look at Dubai a Muslim country. Yet developed religion is supposed to help bring peace and development. China I don't know what they do but here we are building the hospital in 5 days.

The south-west has that potential year's ago in Ibadan UCH was one of the best in the world.

I think we need to have a think Yoruba and Igbo people and ask ourself what are we gaining from these union?
I grew up in Kaduna today that state is a shirt whole. I can't even take my kids to the place to show them that I grew up here.
The north wants power but don't have what it takes to lead people. I meet Ghanaians who tell me that we should be in Nigeria not where I am at the moment, which is true.
Can the people from the south sit back for a second and think really hard what does the future look like. We can't all leave Nigeria before the Malos take over our land like they did in Kwara. Just like the Jews left Israel centuries ago coming back was made difficult which is what is causing the Middle East problem till today.
The Malos are moving to the South West all because of the foundation our great leader Awolowo left behind. Their leader failed to plan for their future, are we going to do the same to our own children.
Buhari is a failure, he has set the ship up to hit the iceberg intentionally. I can't stand here and lie to myself. This is what the majority of us all think, I'm not writing anything new to you, but it's time we start thinking about the future by ourselves, these people have no plans for us we can't afford to leave our future in their hands and longer.
Have a great day.
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Earlystar698(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2020
China the wise Country... Biafra is coming shortly to compete with una oooo
God bless biafra

Before you attack me remember we manufactured our weapons within 3 year's despite we are not strong Enough to challenge two countries....
I say it again

GOD BLESS BIAFRA..

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Ideyontop: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2020
What? 48 hours? My God!
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by SniperSmurf(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Na Lego bricks? That was too fast. Let's not compare with our own building methods o.
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2020
Meanwhile, T. A. Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu are still building Abia State Government House for 12yrs running.
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by budaatum: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2020
If they ask you all to come and do Communism, you would all say no! "Na Capitalism una wan do!" Yet, you want the rewards of a nation of people working together for a common good.

I'd laugh at you all in Putonghua, but I unfortunately don't know how.
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by punisha: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Buhari doesn't even need up-to 48hours.
He will Just appear on NTA and declare the place built and running and tell you he has no idea what the place was even built for...
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Saw it on cable network, it amaze me how chinese citizens were helping out collectively for greater all down here people will see it as an avenue to milk others dry ordinary ebola when it was rumoured that bittterkola help, the price of bitterkola went up immediately.....

Black man heart is always black.....
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by MikeBetty(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
One Day One Room, Calculate It Plus Beaurocratic Due Process Waste Of Precious Time By The National Assembly,
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Donniefred(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lol, they converted an empty hall to a 1000 bed hospital for em coronavirus patients, construction still on going

Oga blogger, get your sh!ts together! grin
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

We will need 10 years to create 1,000 new jobs for graduates..

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by ashawopikin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ezenwammadu:

It will take ten years to lay the foundation
another five years to set up committee
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Timileyin1234(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why God
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by Bellotelli: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nanorest:
Hundreds of volunteers and aid workers worked tirelessly day and night to make sure that the first coronavirus center consisting of 1000 bedroom was opened in just 48hrs
Wonderful.. I can see it written clearly on the sign on top of the building.
Re: China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours by dlw09(f): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2020
laugh at = 嘲笑

budaatum:
If they ask you all to come and do Communism, you would all say no! "Na Capitalism una wan do!" Yet, you want the rewards of a nation of people working together for a common good.

I'd laugh at you all in Putonghua, but I unfortunately don't know how.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your View About Using Antidepressants / Stretch-marks-during-pregnancy / Any Women Suffering From Irregular Periods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.