Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) (49360 Views)

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by zikter(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
jimyjames:
I can see only 1 building
Are you serious? Maybe you need to see an optician

1 Like

Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Are these shops or residential buildings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
shut up.
That's my state.
The Federal Government has done so well in this.
God bless Buhari.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya oh
Your state.
Ato uke ke Akwa Ibom? Idung mmfo aba mo? If u don't reply me in IBIBIO then you're mad

1 Like

Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
MrGidifeed:
The President Of Nigeria Mohammed Buhari has completed the federal housing units in Akwa Ibom.

Each state in the country will get new 100 housing units where people will have the opportunity to own their homes and pay after 15 years.

Below are photos of the 24 housing units [3-bedroom,2-bedroom,1-bedroom] in Akwa Ibom.

https://mobile.twitter.com/usmanyusuf/status/1221117013273333760

Stop the lies op, this is not in Akwa Ibom.
Zoom in on the sign post. It's Lagos.
End the lies
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by paix(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
jimyjames:
The more you look- - - - -
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by SALIMAN(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
Misleading topic

Building. Not unit of buildings

This isn't buhari but FG job
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
jimyjames:

You can only see one block of flats in the midst of several buildings well spaced out in an estate...

You don't like Buhari, but don't pretend to be equally blind!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blackking98:

Your state.
Ato uke ke Akwa Ibom? Idung mmfo aba mo? If u don't reply me in IBIBIO then you're mad
Like I've always told u that speaking Akwa Ibom language is not a proof that you're from the state.
I speak Yoruba fluently but I'm not from there, I'm from Akwa Ibom, I'm a Niger Deltan from South South.
The Advent of technology and Google translator has helped lots like u to easily translate languages so you'll feel like you're from there.
I can dig up several of your posts which could serve as a proof that you're Igbo who learnt the language when u came to set up your business in the state
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Liposure: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sai baba
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by GermanMelania: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Buhari my real niggarrr

Can't they ban this useless account. Nuisance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Lmao cheesy
Na perfect reply you give that dunce.. No be only to cook meat ooo, but cooking rotten meat... Very shameless zombie.
That ediat thinks like a motor park tout. He is obviously suffering from stockholm syndrome and doesnt know his left from right despite his apparent education...I just pity whoever wasted money educating him...money that would have benefited more if used to clear drainages atleast to control the spread of mosquitoes.
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by YancyJay: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Like I've always told u that speaking Akwa Ibom language is not a proof that you're from the state.
I speak Yoruba fluently but I'm not from there, I'm from Akwa Ibom, I'm a Niger Deltan from South South.
The Advent if technology and Google translator has helped lots like u to easily translate languages so you'll feel like you're from there.
I've digged up several of your posts which could serve as a proof that you're Igbo.
[/s]
yeroba Muslims sef
today they're Igbo
tomorrow we south south

Same guy claiming to be yeroba Muslim the other day
no one takes a jobless online troll undergraduate serious grin
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
YancyJay:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims sef
today they're Igbo
tomorrow we south south

Same guy claiming to be yeroba Muslim the other day
no one takes a jobless online troll undergraduate serious grin
undergraduate
I doubt u were even born the year I obtained my first bsc.
You're a kid, run along
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by platido(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
If I slap the poster of this rubbish shey una go parrrrr for me? Check the sign post is that Akwa ibom scam APC
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by YancyJay: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
undergraduate
I doubt u were even born the year I obtained my first bsc.
You're a kid, run along
[/s]
audio graduate grin
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
The Advent of technology and Google translator has helped lots like u to easily translate languages so you'll feel like you're from there.
I can dig up several of your posts which could serve as a proof that you're Igbo who learnt the language when u came to set up your business in the state
please dig up the post. You have not replied me in IBIBIO but you're claiming son of the soil . I'm an IBIBIO man, those who know me on this forum can attest to that, kpodo ado ata ayen Akwa Ibom mboro ke I iko idung yin, kpodo ukanna ado unam ikot, ata idiok unam ikot. Let's have this conversation in ibibio so we'll know who is a true so of the soil? I'm ready, are u? Nsok ubed fien ye post afo yemme ndi post ndo ayen uneghe. Ku biad ini.
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by richeso: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
May God punish whoever is spreading FAKE NEWS. May fake news never depart your entire generation.

This is not in Akwa Ibom. this is in IJESHA, LAGOS STATE.
there's NO Housing project by any idiot federal government in AKS.

1 Like

Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
You people need to see the terrible village the project dey on.
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
jimyjames:
Same here...
APC media houses are trying too hard to make it look like the dullard is working.
richeso:
May God punish whoever is spreading FAKE NEWS. May fake news never depart your entire generation.

This is not in Akwa Ibom. this is in IJESHA, LAGOS STATE.
there's NO Housing project by any idiot federal government in AKS.
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
All these years no still a low-cost house! Anyway, a Chinese Customer Care Agent is needed with an attractive salary. Do you know anyone who does or you are the ones? please submit your CV on our website at Bquinssolution@gmail.com and follow our IG page @bquinssolutionlimited
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by ScotMisile: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Buhari my real niggarrr
Damn niggardly, when we go see yout face damnnnnn nigaarrrrr
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by fggfggg: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
ss
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Johans1991: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
kattytamer:

Building 3600 housing units for a country with a population of 180million is a great achievement according to...no wonder in all your years on earth the only thing you have learnt is how to cook meat.
how many were built by the buffoon and his 16yrs? children of hate do your work,your purpose on earth is to hate so continue hating so that you can get your medal
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by YancyJay: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
a generational illiterate is you and definitely your children children will not escape that illiteracy.
[/s]
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by YancyJay: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
how many were built by the buffoon and his 16yrs? children of hate do your work,your purpose on earth is to hate so continue hating so that you can get your medal
[/s]
audio soja grin cheesy
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Johans1991: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
anonimi:

Their drugs don't allow them understand that completed by is different from built by.
Completed after five years in power and the Buharideenis have no shame to be jumping upandan for that.

for 16yrs your buffoons couldnt complete the building but you are shamelessly opening your coursed mouth to say rubbish for somebody that completed it within 4yrs even when your corrupt animals stole the country dry for 16yrs. AKUYA
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by YancyJay: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
for 16yrs your buffoons couldnt complete the building but you are shamelessly opening your coursed mouth to say rubbish for somebody that completed it within 4yrs even when your corrupt animals stole the country dry for 16yrs. AKUYA
[/s]
shatap
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Johans1991: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mrexcell:

This is surely going to be used to compensate apc loyalists.
so what? kill yourself if you are not happy
Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by ylaa(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jonathan completed it joor
Can that one complete anything?

ignis:
Goodluck Jonathan started it, Buhari completed it.

Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
POOR QUALITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.