Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

#JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears (48511 Views)

Don-Chima George & Rasaq Oluwasegun Oke: Rape Case Being Bungled In Lagos / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by NoTire: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Father of the deceased vehicle mechanic alleged killed while in custody of the E Crack Police Unit in Port Harcourt, Kelvin Ikwumado has told Holygist that he is in shock and is yet to come to terms with the reality that Chima, the financial pillar and breadwinner of his family is dead.

See Nairaland thread on the story of Chima's arrest and death

In the victim's father exact words - 'As Chima don die, Me I don die'

See emotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4W3EzidgjU

According to holygist.com, the distressed father who last saw his son on December 20th narrated how his initial worries about Chima failure to answer or return calls and his sudden disappearance from his home and workplace eventually led him to the E Crack Police Unit where he was told his son was a criminal and asked to leave immediately or risk being locked up like him.

#Justiceforchima has created a black atmosphere on twitter with Nigerians lamenting on the increase of police brutality. appeal for release of the detained 4 persons related to this case and to demand justice for the dead victim

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Brandonx(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2020
This is heartbreaking.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by bewla(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2020
Professionalism and Nigeria force long road

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Bola146(f): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
cry angry I don't know why I hate those mumu police officers sad God will visit the homes of those who killed the innocent man with untimely death

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bola146:
God will visit the homes of those who killed the innocent man with untimely death
Amen

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by TallPck1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
I hope they fish out those who are involve in the gruesome killing of this innocent man in a bid to export money.

This is Nigeria where the law is for the poor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Jestin: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is heart wrenching. Nigeria police is the most useless force . I wish the policemen involved would be brought out for jungle judgement, me self for throw stones

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by chidi2pus(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria is a picture perfect depiction of who we are.

Either through inactiveness or activeness,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
thank God i will sonn leave Nigeria never to return

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by OakConsultNG: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
May God comfort him..

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
The NPF is nothing but a dumping ground for unprincipled, wicked and blood sucking demons who'd seize every available opportunity to vent their frustration on promising young men and women and derive pleasure in seeing Nigerians vulnerable and at their mercy.

JusticeForChima

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Toscarel: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
the Nigerianpolice force has always had this problem, yet they say the police is your friend

hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Daumandu: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
We keep hearing news like this and government is folding there hands

13 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by bankyblue(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
This country and bad news everyday,!!!!!
May God help us
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Viktoreze(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
so sad...may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss. The heart of man is wicked cry

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by IyaTola: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin

Police Force were established to protect human lives and properties , but here in Nigeria they play a different role, we fear them more than armed rubbers.

What the Police did in the case of Chima and the Ikokwu4 is criminal.

You arrested innocent citizens!
You stole their money!
You tortured them!
You inflicted grave injuries on them!
You killed Chima!
You manipulated a secret autopsy!

This is Criminal!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by ZombieHUNT: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Buhari police have failed woefully

We need to try something new

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by soberdrunk(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
So sad!! embarassed
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Rayd502(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
I pray he gets justice...

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
God punish NPF

That’s how they extort my brother, over 80k last october

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Armstrong34(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarr.
Be a real niggarr

All these rubbish police men we dey see everytime on the road.

The other day they stopped one camry man for nothing but then he gave then roger. They let him go.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
like a nairaland talkative would say

dammnnnn niggarr

This is really sad,may the soul of the faithfully departed rest on,,this is heartbreaking!!!

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Kendumazy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Quite sad. Really feel for that man. May God strengthen him.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by namdyz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
#justiceforchima�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by AnimationsVilla: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Very painful
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chai. We still have a very long way to go oo because I am very sure this guys are not been screened before recruited.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Armstrong34(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wonder who still has hopes in this failure of a kwantry where cows are valued more than human lives

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by sophtcopy: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Forget the coronavirus in China, forget the earthquakes in Philippines, Nigeria is the worst place on earth to live in cry

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / Defence Minister, General Bashir-Magashi And His Gun Spotted As He Leaves Home / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.