Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

#JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears (48516 Views)

Don-Chima George & Rasaq Oluwasegun Oke: Rape Case Being Bungled In Lagos / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by MNDY(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
The NPF has numbers to call to report excesses of Nigerian police officers to higher authorities. Whenever any officer begin overdo, get those numbers and call.

Nigerian police officers capitalize on the mumuness of Nigerians to do and undo.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by anyimpro(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
very simple, make the papa find way make them release em body for burial, give am cutlass and broom make em avenge em killers. Because gradually they will sweep his killing under the carpet.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Jabioro: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria police,River State command it police station that involved should tell us his where about because they have told court that he is at large.. meanwhile he was arrested toture ro death..they should be able explain better how he excape to the other side..
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Gwagone: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Amotekun will come to stay
My daughter can never marry a POPO
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Betnomore: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Me sef just dey come back from SARS hand today oo since Friday just because say man go drink few bottles of beer for bar ooo. Na him dem enta pack 32 customers enta black maria including the bar owner oooo. Bar wey no dey sell any illegal stuffs ooo. Man just go suffer for there nii. Can't wish the suffering for my enemy sef.

Viking007:
This is really painful. God. embarassed
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Viking007(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Betnomore:
Me sef just dey come back from SARS hand today oo since Friday just because say man go drink few bottles of beer for bar ooo. Na him dem enta pack 32 customers enta black maria including the bar owner oooo. Bar wey no dey sell any illegal stuffs ooo. Man just go suffer for there nii. Can't wish the suffering for my enemy sef.

sad
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Mrpojj(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
NoTire:
Father of the deceased vehicle mechanic alleged killed while in custody of the E Crack Police Unit in Port Harcourt, Kelvin Ikwumado has told Holygist that he is in shock and is yet to come to terms with the reality that Chima, the financial pillar and breadwinner of his family is dead.

See Nairaland thread on the story of Chima's arrest and death

In the victim's father exact words - 'As Chima don die, Me I don die'

See emotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4W3EzidgjU

According to holygist.com, the distressed father who last saw his son on December 20th narrated how his initial worries about Chima failure to answer or return calls and his sudden disappearance from his home and workplace eventually led him to the E Crack Police Unit where he was told his son was a criminal and asked to leave immediately or risk being locked up like him.

#Justiceforchima has created a black atmosphere on twitter with Nigerians lamenting on the increase of police brutality. appeal for release of the detained 4 persons related to this case and to demand justice for the dead victim

But is the commissioner of police doing
What is the inspector general doing
I just don't get fir the police pple
are they keeping the other four suspect to see how far their injuries would heal? B4 they release themto the public or wat?
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by okrikaboi: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
The saddest and shortest story is
"I'm a Nigerian"
Just those three letters can draw tears

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by jbaby4u: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2020
NoTire:
Father of the deceased vehicle mechanic alleged killed while in custody of the E Crack Police Unit in Port Harcourt, Kelvin Ikwumado has told Holygist that he is in shock and is yet to come to terms with the reality that Chima, the financial pillar and breadwinner of his family is dead.

See Nairaland thread on the story of Chima's arrest and death

In the victim's father exact words - 'As Chima don die, Me I don die'

See emotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4W3EzidgjU

According to holygist.com, the distressed father who last saw his son on December 20th narrated how his initial worries about Chima failure to answer or return calls and his sudden disappearance from his home and workplace eventually led him to the E Crack Police Unit where he was told his son was a criminal and asked to leave immediately or risk being locked up like him.

#Justiceforchima has created a black atmosphere on twitter with Nigerians lamenting on the increase of police brutality. appeal for release of the detained 4 persons related to this case and to demand justice for the dead victim

In as much as I truly want justice for the late Chima. I think it’s time parents stopped having this entitlement mentality towards their children. All parents should ensure that they can fend for themselves no matter how small . Stop putting unnecessary financial pressure on your children because you don’t know what some of them are going through wherever they are .

Imagine the father saying that he is dead because his son is dead, how can he survive or fend for himself . Please how did you do it before they became adult.
So many children indulging in illegal activities is most often than not because of their parents expectations.

Parents try to help yourself to help your children financially too. Money making process is not easy be it legal or illegal.

May Chima’s soul Rest In Peace and May justice be served .
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by wizardus: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2020
May God almighty punish all the police in Nigeria....Amen!!!
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
even the so called street crimes and home robberies at night, petite crime, is by the police, they are the ones that break into houses to steal.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by VickOla88(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nigeria security uniforms need Deliverance's.
Re: #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 30, 2020
So that is how this case was forgotten?
Beyond sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / Defence Minister, General Bashir-Magashi And His Gun Spotted As He Leaves Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.