Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Locksmith Services Recommendation? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Locksmith Services Recommendation? (1591 Views)

Locksmith Near Me / Golden Locksmith Houston / Broomfield Locksmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locksmith Services Recommendation? by larrydan: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2020
Hello!
I would like to call a locksmith. Could anyone recommend me a professional locksmith that could deal with problems of any difficulty?
Re: Locksmith Services Recommendation? by nicki1991(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
larrydan:
Hello!
I would like to call a locksmith. Could anyone recommend me a professional locksmith that could deal with problems of any difficulty?

A locksmith? Just knock the door down, LOL. There is no need for hiring a locksmith. Unless you're one of those rich assholes, of course.
Re: Locksmith Services Recommendation? by gangbang86: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
MrSandman:

You're saying weird stuff, man. Like using a locksmith service is expensive at all. I was in Dublin two years ago. I had a job there. One day my lock was broken with a key stuck in it. I called my friend from Dublin and he said that I can call the local locksmiths in Dublin and they will help. Even gave me the locksmith's phone number and web address. And they really helped me. Fast and for small amount of money. So this is not a problem at all. I think, in Nigeria it costs even less.

I’ve heard something about these guys
Re: Locksmith Services Recommendation? by Lmaomen1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Guys, I don't know someone personally, but I know there are at least two firms that could help you resolve any problems of this type, so just find out on the browser the closest firm to you and ask them to help you. Well if there is anyone who wants to become a locksmith, then this information is for you. I study in this field for the last three weeks and I have a pretty good result so if you also want to start a career as a locksmith, then appeal to these guys as I am sure they will help you to start your career as soon as possible.
Re: Locksmith Services Recommendation? by juligrat: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2021
I don't know if other people have used the https://mylocallocksmithtx.com/grand-prairie/. Still, indeed, if they do, they will only comment on good things for you, because at least for me, I've arrived very pleasedly when I did how quickly he solved my problem, and how professional, how no change was seen as it was and how it is. But you already know, you can try several companies that attract you and after choosing one, because that will be the most natural, in my opinion. If you solve your problem, please tell me who you called.
Re: Locksmith Services Recommendation? by cori908: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Where do you live? I need to know before recommending something, my advice will depend from your living area. I could recommend you my locksmiths in chicago if you're living in Illinois, these guys have large service area.

(1) (Reply)

Three Bedroom Bungalow Selling For 15m At Lekki / Affordable Land Now Selling At Isheri North GRA 15mins To Ikeja Lagos / Office Furniture Hub Nig:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.