Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Download Cjrhapz - Deal With It Mp3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Cjrhapz - Deal With It Mp3 (4552 Views)

Jon Bellion Ft. Burna Boy – I Feel It Mp3 Download And Lyrics / Download Reekado Banks Ft. Tiwa Savage – Like It (mp3) / Download R City I’m Loosing It Mp3 & Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Cjrhapz - Deal With It Mp3 by jaykelechi1616(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2020
Cjrhapz starts the decade with another impressive record titled “Deal With It” produced by Sick Drumz.

The highly versatile rapper Cjrhapz drops his second music of the year 2020 by serving us an audio to his new released hit. “Deal With It” after the released of his recent single “Hapunu M“.

Download Cjrhapz Deal With It Below:-��

http://www.mp3finest.com.ng/2020/01/25/cjrhapz-deal-with-it-prod-by-sick-drumz/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Ice Prince – Aboki (remix) Ft. Sakordie, Mercy Johnson, Wizkid, M.I / Young John- Big Big Things Ft. Kizz Daniel & Seyi Vibez Download + Lyrics / Rouge – The New Era Sessions (album) Zip Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.