Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Wake Up From That Slumber! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up From That Slumber! (146 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / 7 Sign Of Spiritual Slumber By Papa Zion / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up From That Slumber! by Wakeupchristian: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
A coated truth does more damage than a naked lie. It has the likeness of the truth, but it is far from being the truth. For this reason many people get drowned in it and get drifted to destruction without knowing.

Through the light of the Word I have come to realize, that we Christians have been religiously brainwashed for too long. Many unscriptural things have been built and handed down to us at home and in school, while scriptural things have been colored and fed to us in the Church. The pure teachings of Christ have been seized with unholy hands, twisted and falsified by those who desire to fulfill their selfish desires raher than the inner development of their fellow human beings.

Bear in mind, that ignorance has never, and will never be an adequate excuse for anyone to remain in darkness. It is your responsibility to exert yourself, to break loose the chains of ignorance and to set yourself free, for whoever does not make effort to understand the word of the Lord aright, brings guilt upon himself.

You have to understand, that the life you are living on earth is but a short period of training. Your existence does not cease when you drop your physical body. Depending on the path you chose to walk on earth, you will either continuously live, or continuously die. Therefore the time has come for you to awake from the slumber you're in. Liberate yourself. Seek the truth and strive to live in accordance with it, for it is only in doing so that you will be lifted to the regions of light and life.

Some of the teachings of Christ that have been falsified and used to misdirect men include Judgment, Christ's Mission on Earth, Giving, Prayer, etc. I will endeavor to take on these subjects and more, one after the other, in order to bring the truth to bare. The purpose of this is not to condemn, but to correct the ills of the Church, and by so doing help men return to the path of the Light. To follow will be a genuine endeavor to set yourself free from obscured vision.

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele To Host UN 75th anniversary Flag-off Ceremony, Empower 2,500 / Don't Suspect People But Expect Anything. / Stop And Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.