Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (97138 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ENG0701: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract

This can only happen because there are no labour laws in Nigeria. You can only sack someone if there is a "just cause"
The said husband should learn to control himself. I am a Christian and a fan of Adeboye, but this is very wrong. In countries with laws, the so called son will be sued.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dwas: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Well, it may be hard to digest, but that's the right thing to do especially if you are the business owner.

Imaging you have a female domestic staff you are excited to see always, what would be your wife advice.

The fact the you are spiritual does not mean you infallible. Every man meet somebody somewhere somehow, he is attracted aside his wife, so also every woman. The only way is run. Flee appearance of evil. Not that the lady is evil, the lady might not even seduce or interested in him.

To keep your sanity, please run.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Reference(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Absolutely. Remove whatever bothers you. That is the way God does things. No sentiments.

As a matter of fact this notion speaks to me right now and confirms the decision I took in Portharcourt yesterday in turning down a proposal from a long term client in not meeting my objectives for 2020. And I mean very long term client.

It may appear self serving but where principles clash with feelings, sentiments has no room. You simply cannot experience any meaningful success if you cannot put your foot down once a while.

Nigeria is full of sentimentalism so we succeed in very few things.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by rayobaba(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
SeedofDavid:

That story is incomplete but everyone is running with what satisfies them.
then, he should av completed it. Is it our job to complete it. Face d fact. I feel there could be some sort of compensation or providing d secretary another job somewhere else. But it's wat u tell d court u wl be judged wt. U don't expect d judge to perform magic and know Ur untold stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ultimatekint(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is not a complete story. Baba Adeboye can't just reach a conclusion like that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by 1Poposki1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.

This answers your question.. Fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by wonlasewonimi: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
If he talking about leke, that one is already hellbound
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by djoey89: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chai... let me copy slomomir... damn nigggguur..

If everybody can stop paying kobo into any church and help we neighbours, i wonder what all this church yahoo men would do. Sack someone for what? Ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by TemmyT002(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
The mumu people complaining will do the same if they were in the 'son's shoes o.
If na man, he will do the same unless he wan knack the secretary
If na woman, she will fight with the secretary.
Awon ode

Anyway, if the boss no compensate the secretary before sending her off, with all due respect, both he and Pastor Adeboye no well.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Antoeni(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Enemy of Progress, Why Will You Tell Him to Sack her?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by onyxo76(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Realdeals:
Can't the son pray to resist the temptation? Won't he feel same if another female secretary is hired?
anointing does not help you in such times, the solution is to flee. simpu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Kenneygirl(f): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
obailala:

Go and cut off your own eyes and dicks simply because you dont want to sack your own employees who you hired. Na una get sense pass!
Very insensitive angle,
if she was his boss would he sack her too?
most of y'all are just plain wicked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Lordwheez(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Wow..... Just wow..... Can't believe I just read this.... Hmmmn... Can you read again what you just typed and evaluate it yourself.... You'd rather change your child's school instead of letting him understand real life Well, maybe you'll ask him to sack his Boss one day because she dressed "inappropriately" to the office... Jeez...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Jman06(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
But wait o, is this really Adeboye Or an impersonator

I doubt Adeboye would say such in public even if he actually did ask his son to sack the secretary.

He's too intelligent to make that tweet!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

How exactly do you examples relate to his story?
If Jesus told you to cut your eyes, doesn't that mean PUNISH YOURSELF? Why would you sack a woman because you aren't man enough to control your sexual urge? Does this world revolve around men? What's up with the entitlement? Why is it women getting punished for men's creepy nature?

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by KishPelz: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
SeedofDavid:

That story is incomplete but everyone is running with what satisfies them.
I love you bruhhh.. People are just dumb to facts.. jumping into conclusions and all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
If your right hand offends you cut it off, it is better to enter into heaven with only one hand than to have two hands in hell.
Relieving her of her appointment with compensation is better than emotional fornication/ torture.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by lozanni(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

Oh no. Adon bilivit. That the king Satan himself can speak so so ... angry I'm shocked. Satan you've shocked me

Satan that knows the Bible very well.
Remember after Christ fasted for 40 days, Satan appeared to him and was encouraging him to jump from the mountain as nothing will happen to him because the BIBLE said: 'He will give his Angels charge over you, lest you should hit your foot against a stone'.
Christ, the true inspiration of all scriptures answered him correctly: ' It is written, you will not tempt the Lord your God'.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
proclinician:

The man is looking at the woman lustfully so just as the bible mentioned isn't it wise for him to cut of his eyes which is making him sin. Umu anumanu.
You've never heard of the word 'parable' before right? You want to literally gorge out your eyes because it is written in the bible and that is what you call wisdom? Na people like una go chop shit if 'Apostle' gives the instruction.

The only difference between man and the 'umu anumanu' which you mentioned is that God gave men advanced brains, not just to fill up the space in their skulls, but rather so they can be able to 'reason' and 'comprehend' above animals. When the bible says "cut out your eyes", the implied meaning is that you should get rid of anything (good or bad) that may cause you to sin.

In this case, if the existence of a sexy sumptuous employee is about to make me fall, there are 2 sensible options; its either I send her away (sack or transfer), or I send myself away (resign or transfer). In this case, I'm the boss who hired her, and it's my decision to make. If my decision to send her away annoys holier than thou people, then the hypocrites can kindly employ her. And next time, don't forget to pluck out you own eyes when you look at something you aren't meant to look at.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Onlyonebuhari: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
End time pastor....and he wasn't ashame to say that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is Absolutely Nothing wrong in that!

You cannot put your Hands in Fire and not be burnt!

Those who have another meaning to it can go ahead and keep her..

We Live in a World that modifies evil , changes its meaning and praise it..

Let the World keep Decieving itself.... RAPTURE Will Settle All these Nonsense...

There's absolutely everything wrong in that, and if you don't see it, you're either intellect deficient or you like feeling entitled to women's sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Reference(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
dwas:
Well, it may be hard to digest, but that's the right thing to do especially if you are the business owner.

Imaging you have a female domestic staff you are excited to see always, what would be your wife advice.

The fact the you are spiritual does not mean you infallible. Every man meet somebody somewhere somehow, he is attracted aside his wife, so also every woman. The only way is run. Flee appearance of evil. Not that the lady is evil, the lady might not even seduce or interested in him.

To keep your sanity, please run.

What folks fail to realise is that if he falls or fails the whole system collapses and everyone not just the 'secretary' will be affected. Then the issue of a job or not will pale into insignificance.

I have said it several times. Kings simply donot walk on the streets and they donot do so nak.ed.

Just one indiscretion by the CEO of a top company can plunge the entire enterprise into irredeemable crises that can undermine the fortunes of thousands. There is a reason the good book recommends that you pray for those 'in authority'.

For example, uou see a series of skimpy dressed ladies bothering your boss constantly and you think it is his business alone. Think twice. The consequences could hit you hard as well.

There was this company, name witheld for obvious reasons, a household name in the 90's but the billionaire CEO had a habit of spending all of his time 'spending his money', his office a Mecca for all manner of vendors and salesmen.

I told some friends who worked in that firm then that they had no choice beyond joining the gravy train or leaving immediately. I donot need to say how it ended...

What happens upstairs matters. If only his staff could help him...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by proclinician: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
obailala:
You've never heard of the word 'parable' before right? You want to literally gorge out your eyes because it is written in the bible and that is what you call wisdom? Na people like una go chop shit if 'Apostle' gives the instruction.

The only difference between man and the 'umu anumanu' which you mentioned is that God gave men advanced brains, not just to fill up the space in their skulls, but rather so they can be able to 'reason' and 'comprehend' above animals. When the bible says "cut out your eyes", the implied meaning is that you should get rid of anything (good or bad) that may cause you to sin.

In this case, if the existence of a sexy sumptuous employee is about to make me fall, there are 2 sensible options; its either I send her away (sack or transfer), or I send myself away (resign or transfer). In this case, I'm the boss who hired her, and it's my decision to make. If my decision to send her away annoys holier than thou people, then the hypocrites can kindly employ her. And next time, don't forget to pluck out you own eyes when you look at something you aren't meant to look at.

Comon gettout of here. Parable kill u dia. Wicked things.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Allwell96: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Matthew 5:30 cut off anything that will cost u eternity. I don't see anything wrong in firing her.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by SeedofDavid: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
IyaTola:
grin
If a Feminist says."Men are scum, they can't hold their sexual urges"

Una go complain. But Pastor Adeboye instead of telling His Son to Man up and bury his sexual urges. Told his boy to sack a staff for merely existing. You lot are defending it. Low quality men angry hypocrisy

A whole pastor, your favourite Daddy in the lord, cannot even give quality male advice to his sons.

No wonder the sheeps are confused. Tomorrow, Una go foam in your fuckinf mouths when these ladies call you out.

I don't blame Pastor Adeboye for that stupid tweet. Your spiritual leaders are also disconnected from reality. That's why In a period of mass youth unemployment Baba thought he could post that rubbish.

I mean when church funds your lifestyle. Why should you care about a youth? I mean, if a young man had told Adeboye that his madam's backside at work is making him go mental. Would Adeboye have told baba to quit his work? But if it's to sack a Nigerian youth. Them Sabi, because they are disconnected from reality.

I like Christians.
I like Jesus, I even like the Bible(some parts of it).
But Pentecostal Christian leaders are nothing but cancer.

From Nigeria to USA.

My sister if you chase away your help cos you feel she might tempt your hubby then you have no right to blast Pastor Adeboye. Like the only crime your help commited is developing breast and growing into a beautiful woman. Everyone is woke on social media ,hypocrites..
Please tell us where you want the son to 'bury the sexual urges'.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by omohlexy: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

what if you were the sacked lady. For something that is not your fault too. Stop forming holy. Have you had sex today?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by healthserve(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
lozanni:

Satan that knows the Bible very well.
Remember after Christ fasted for 40 days, Satan appeared to him and was encouraging him to jump from the mountain as nothing will happen to him because the BIBLE said: 'He will give his Angels charge over you, lest you should hit your foot against a stone'.
Christ, the true inspiration of all scriptures answered him correctly: ' It is written, you will not tempt the Lord your God'.

I agree
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by virago(f): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract

Deal with your husband and not the poor woman , your husband will meet numerous beautiful ladies everyday and there's nothing you can do about that , the only thing you can do is address his philandering ways , accept it or leave the marriage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.