Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Play Brawl Stars On PC For Free -gameloop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Brawl Stars On PC For Free -gameloop (975 Views)

Gameloop Offline Installer For Windows 7,8,10 / Gameloop Official: Tencent Gaming Buddy (best Emulator PC) / Brawl Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Brawl Stars On PC For Free -gameloop by saeedhub: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Brawl Stars is a free-to-play 3-vs-3 strategy mobile game by Supercell wherein you take on online opponents by shooting, blowing up bombs, and punching them in glorious fast-paced multiplayer mayhem. Similar in art style to Supercell’s other games like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, Brawl Stars is a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game and has several game modes to make up for its lack of a single-player main campaign story. Despite it being made for smartphones, you can still play this title on your computer with the Android emulator Tencent Gaming Buddy.

The Way of the Brawler
Brawl Stars features a large selection of playable characters just like how other MOBA games do it. Here, you get to play cute-looking Brawlers, who each have unique personalities and skills you can use to your advantage. However, not all of them are free—you’ll either need to work hard to unlock most of them or use some real money to take a shortcut. Brawl Stars also lets you dress them up in cool-looking skins that you can earn or buy, as well, and they possess super abilities that can be used the longer you fight and passive skills you can unlock along the way. Aside from the various game modes, Brawl Stars always looks fresh with the Brawlers you can have in your team.

Download Brawl Stars on PC
Re: Play Brawl Stars On PC For Free -gameloop by saeedhub: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Best Age Of Empires 2 Games For Pc / Looking 4 Ps 2 Cheats? Ask Me / How Can I Get The Softwear Of Empire Earth2 On My Laptop: If U Have Pls Give Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.