Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) (43629 Views)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

This is all the attention the foolish Abaribe wants, Assembly meeting on important National Secuirity almost ended in partisan war over Abaribe's foolishness when will coward Ibo leaders call for Amotekun or Referendum, shameless jokers only speak grammer

this is why we have reservations voting Ibos

*Instead of giving solutions to secuirity problem, the red cap dunce wants the most popular northern candidate afte Sardurna to resign, the dunce never called for Jonathan's resignation.. same foolishness that made Nzeogwu kill Ahmadu Bello and Akintola there by causing generational problem

*Abaribe a foolish man wouldnt sugest Ibo having Amotekun, he wouldnt ever mention Referendum clause or State police but the fool wants Buhari to resign

I recommend you for an urgent brain transplant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Tonytonic(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
No comment.which Senate president be this, correct rubber stamp person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by nextstep(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
A senator of Nigeria has brought to the Senate's attention, the increase in violence against this country's citizens, and highlighted the inability of the Federal Government to deal with it.

People are here being tribalistic and partisan. From all appearances, the violence we're witnessing is not only being visited on certain members of society: among the dead we can count young, old, APC voters, PDP voters, people from NE, SE, NW, SW, middle belt, NC, SS, women, children. Even if it was concentrated in one place, we owe it to each other to prevent the menace from growing, if only because soon it will be our turn.

Please, let's call a spade a spade and - with a united voice - tell our elected president he is not doing his job to protect the citizens he leads.
There's no point bringing in the past and saying Jonathan or Obasanjo did or did not. The current president is Buhari, and this is happening under his watch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! We Igbos ain't coward!
He is a true Igbo
You are not an igbo oga aforju
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
klax:

Pls speak for yourself Abaribe is not talking tribal stupidity rather he is talking as Nigeria so Nnwaanne keep that your monsense to your household because I know you are trying to go tribal madness.

So because Abaribe talk now that will make buhari to resign bah Have you heard such ever happen in Nigeria history You better wake up.

Igbo are not coward Ohanaeze secretary general is a Yoruba man bah? Okorocha is from Edo bah? The Ebonyi governor is from Ijebu Ode? Nnamani is from Ishan bah? You better shut up.

Can your goddess Remi Tinubu dare utter such critique? Is she not also avranking senator? Agree that a set of senators from a particular region are the most cowardly in the current Senate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by chocolatelady(f): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
No doubt that insecurity issues has really escalated but I am in awe that this Abaribe has never ask his Governor, Ikpeazu being the worst performing Governor this country has ever elected to resign. This beat my imagination becos it is mere kettle calling pot black.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

we know ibos can only insult people so we aint offended.. be innovative and creat somthing like amotekun rather than making noise up and down

Amotekun this and that. The same Amotekun that almost collapsed before Igbos and other Nigerians rallied to it's support? How many of you came out in Lagos state for the Amotekun support rally? Shameless cowards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by solmusdesigns: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Amotekun this and that. The same Amotekun that almost collapsed before Igbos and other Nigerians rallied to it's support? How many of you came out in Lagos state for the Amotekun support rally? Shameless cowards.

Mr AkamuIgwe create yours and stop atachee by force... if you aint a coward then create something to fight with and not whine and cry
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Yusman316(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
otobong2:
buhari should resign because he does not know what he is doing.
Everyday Buhari doesn't know what he is doing, Buhari doesn't this, Buhari doesn't that. What exactly is the use of government institutions if we want the president to do everything. If I ask u now to prove how Buhari is stopping any agency from performing it statutory function, I hope u know u can't
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
defashan:

I hope he maintains courage when some upgraded herdsmen jump out from the bush and start raining bullets on his convoy.

The herdsmen will first give you that kind of treatment for being an Afonja zombie like they have done to most of your people. Onuku odeku.

4 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Kiezodumah(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
"We will yuse za epirience of za civil wah toe pite an zifit za bokwa haram..walahi"" .....PMB

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Chamber2000: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
chocolatelady:
No doubt that insecurity issues has really escalated but I am in awe that this Abaribe has never ask his Governor, Ikpeazu being the worst performing Governor this country has ever elected to resign. This beat my imagination becos it is mere kettle calling pot black.
A lady talking like someone that was born with a pea brain

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Mr AkamuIgwe create yours and stop atachee by force... if you aint a coward then create something to fight with and not whine and cry

We created BSS before you guys for the same purpose. Why did your jealous people not speak in support of it like we did for Amotekun? You guys are full of evil, even with the fake prosperity churches you are scattering in igboland laundering money to Lagos ibadan expressway headquarters. Anyway, soon all those churches will be empty because we are wiser now. You hate me very deep in your heart, yet you invite me to patronize your church business to fleece my money? Evil people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by solmusdesigns: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Amumaigwe:

We created BSS before you guys for the same purpose. Why did your jealous people not speak in support of it like we did for Amotekun? You guys are full of evil, even with the fake prosperity churches you are scattering in igboland laundering money to Lagos ibadan expressway headquarters. Anyway, soon all those churches will be empty because we are wiser now. You hate me very deep in your heart, yet you invite me to patronize your church business to fleece my money? Evil people.

grin grin i truly laughed hard at your comment... in your own mind now yoruba is your problem? yoruba who stood by you in all things
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by klax(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Can your goddess Remi Tinubu dare utter such critique? Is she not also avranking senator? Agree that a set of senators from a particular region are the most cowardly in the current Senate.

Bro grow up stop this shameful chest beaten it doesnt pay. Grow up and stop being too myopic in everything. Leave tribal hate so you dont die young.

So has buhari resign now So anyone who refused to be mentaly deranged tribally like you is Afonja or Aboki bah What brought Remi Tinubu into this now can you tell me?

You know what? You are just exceptionally and fantastically silly that is it.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Amumaigwe: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
klax:

Bro grow up stop this shameful chest beaten it doesnt pay. Grow up and stop being too myopic in everything. Leave tribal hate so you dont die young.

So has buhari resign now So anyone who refused to be mentaly deranged tribally like you is Afonja or Aboki bah What brought Remi Tinubu into this now can you tell me?

You know what? You are just exceptionally and fantastically silly that is it.

You can rant like a rabid dog for all I care. I expect a coward to commend an act of bravery when he sees one rather than condemning what he is incapable of. Now fuc-k off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Shashar: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
chocolatelady:
fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by pragmstism: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Osidazz19:
Aberibe is nothing but lousy loud mouth criminal representing the IPOB terrorist wing of the pdp.
He should be locked up for providing assistance to a terrorist to flee the country. His like should not even smell the Senate in a "sane country ".
But this is Nigeria where absurdity rules.

NOISE
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Simologistics3: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by solmusdesigns: 4:50pm
cool

This is all the attention the foolish Abaribe wants, Assembly meeting on important National Secuirity almost ended in partisan war over Abaribe's foolishness when will coward Ibo leaders call for Amotekun or Referendum, shameless jokers only speak grammer

*Instead of giving solutions to secuirity problem, the red cap dunce wants the most popular northern candidate after Sardurna to resign, the dunce never called for Jonathan's resignation.. same foolishness that made Nzeogwu kill Ahmadu Bello and Akintola there by causing generational problem

*Abaribe a foolish man wouldnt sugest Ibo having Amotekun, he wouldnt ever mention Referendum clause or State police but the fool wants Buhari to resig

Those being killed up not are they Igbos ?
Some people have been eating up with ethnic bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

*Instead of giving solutions to secuirity problem, the red cap dunce wants the most popular northern candidate after Sardurna to resign, the dunce never called for Jonathan's resignation.. same foolishness that made Nzeogwu kill Ahmadu Bello and Akintola there by causing generational problem

*Abaribe a foolish man wouldnt sugest Ibo having Amotekun, he wouldnt ever mention Referendum clause or State police but the fool wants Buhari to resign

Everything is partisan,keep deceiving yourself
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by LZAA: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
immhotep:

Sai amotekun. grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues greenback blackking98 sarrki
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by eagleu: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

You are worse than Buhari. Shame on you.
What's Buhari going to do? Have EFCC/DSS arrest him and falsely charge him for some bs?

Or place a phone call to Tanko Mohammed to recall him via his fake tribunal?

Or rig him out by next election?

People who towed Buhari's line like Orji Kalu where are they now? Whenever they begin to aspire to anything higher than a mere pyschophant, Buhari and his men would strike.

Abaribe has absolutely NOTHING to lose as a true Igbo. Better die fighting, than fold your arms and die a prisoner after torture! He spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by fynn12(f): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
payperpost:
next week, efcc will discover he was a fraudster in 1998 and how he took money for charity and ran away.

seriously that yaff started working on his case already
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

You are one of the problems Nigeria had.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by fynn12(f): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
baysherpsyche:
At first we advised sack security chiefs, he said he is not sacking. Some persons even argued that there is something he is seeing that we are not seeing, hence the resaon he isn't sacking them.

Now the security hasn't improved and he is still not sacking them.

That means he is part of the problem and not the solution.

He would never sack the security chiefs that helped him undermine and compromise the military fight against Boko Haram and supported Boko Haram when Jonathan was president

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Bobosneh: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

who be this one again toriolohun
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Bobnotrouble: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Useless rant from a toothless bulldog. His he not supposed to be in jail for failing to Produce his 'supreme leader'?
Power wears out those who don't have it!
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by Koval12(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Apart from being a brave fellow, Senator Abaribe is such a learned man. My best senator since the onset of democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! We Igbos ain't coward!
He is a true Igbo

Yes dear. Ala Igbo don't lick ass@s!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.