Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Herbal Medicine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Herbal Medicine (1715 Views)

Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Medicine ( EDA ) / Start Offering B.sc Courses For Herbal Medicine, Mamora Urges Varsities / Permanent Vision Loss - This Leaking From Your Eye Can Be A Sign Of A Dangerou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Herbal Medicine by geniewilliams(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Today we will be discussing about sperm leakage or sperm pour which is one of the major cause of infertility in some women.
Please feel free to post or ask any question related to health issues, that is why we are here for you.
Invite your family and friends they can also benefit from this.

Here comes the article on Sperm Leakage popularly called Eda in Yoruba.

SPERM LEAKAGE FROM THE VIRGINA AFTER SEXUAL INTERCOUSE– called Eda in Yoruba
Obviously one major cause of infertility today is Sperm Leakage.
Sperm Leakage occurs when after sexual intercourse, sperm pours out of the vagina either while you are still lying down or after some hours after you are up.
Types Of Sperm Leakage
There are two types of sperm pour.
Sperm pour while you are lying down or Sperm pour after standing up.
Let’s look at each type briefly.
Sperm pour while lying down – This is the most common type of sperm pour women experience. This type of sperm pour occurs immediately after the penis is ejected from the vagina after ejaculation.
It can get annoying seeing sperm seeping out from the vagina immediately after love-making.
Sperm pour after standing up – This type of sperm pour is the most devastating of the two types. Just imagine after making love . No leak while you are savoring the moments of sexual bliss and still on bed, only for the leak to come out after you must have slept and at times after you must have taken a shower before going to bed.
Or experience the sperm pour after about 2-3hours after sex.
Heart-Breaking isn’t it?
.Causes Of Sperm Pour.
Sperm pour is not only a woman thing, I am simply saying it is not usually in all cases that women are the cause of sperm pour. Men also are causative agents.
The following below will explore the makeup of the causes and how they can be fixed immediately
Infections, Low Sperm Quality, Cervical Mucus, Disturbing friendly bacteria in Vagina, Internal Heat, Antisperm Antibodies, Retroverted Uterus, Long Penis, D & C, Unexplained causes.
Listed above are the major causes of sperm pour after sexual union. Any of the above accounts for the high number of infertility cases experienced by families today.
NATURAL REMEDY FOR SPERM LEAKAGE-EDA

For Eda i.e sperm leakage after sex.
1.Ingredients: Bara, Abere and malt drink
Preparation: Get 1 Bara, Abere -N200, crush the Abere, remove back of Bara and the seeds inside, cut the inside into pieces,, put in the Eva bottle and put the already crushed Abere, pour like three can of malt drink,, don't mix with water,, drink 2 shot in the morning and night,, it purge reduce to one shot after two days, I repeat,, it purge so take with wisdom and thank me later.

2. Ingredient: abeere and shea butter
Preparation: Grind abeere to powder mix it with Shea butter and apply it on your upper thigh close to your virginal area i.e outside of your virgina do that for good 2week and be amazed.
Finally if you have a retroverted uterus which can only be confirmed by a scan, when having sexual intercourse with your spouse let him come from behind (REAR ENTRY) Having your partner enter you from behind while you're either lying on your abdomen or kneeling, could potentially promote a better shot at getting pregnant, as research published in the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found this position allows the penis to reach the recess at back of the cervix and, therefore, may allow sperm to be ejaculated closer to the cervix.
With these few points of mine, I believe I have convince you on the natural remedy for sperm leakage.

YOU CAN CONTACT DR WILLIAMS ON THIS NUMBER 07036507238
Re: Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Herbal Medicine by ojun50(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
What is the english name of Bara Abere
Re: Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Herbal Medicine by ojun50(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
geniewilliams:

Today we will be discussing about sperm leakage or sperm pour which is one of the major cause of infertility in some women.
Please feel free to post or ask any question related to health issues, that is why we are here for you.
Invite your family and friends they can also benefit from this.

Here comes the article on Sperm Leakage popularly called Eda in Yoruba.

SPERM LEAKAGE FROM THE VIRGINA AFTER SEXUAL INTERCOUSE– called Eda in Yoruba
Obviously one major cause of infertility today is Sperm Leakage.
Sperm Leakage occurs when after sexual intercourse, sperm pours out of the vagina either while you are still lying down or after some hours after you are up.
Types Of Sperm Leakage
There are two types of sperm pour.
Sperm pour while you are lying down or Sperm pour after standing up.
Let’s look at each type briefly.
Sperm pour while lying down – This is the most common type of sperm pour women experience. This type of sperm pour occurs immediately after the penis is ejected from the vagina after ejaculation.
It can get annoying seeing sperm seeping out from the vagina immediately after love-making.
Sperm pour after standing up – This type of sperm pour is the most devastating of the two types. Just imagine after making love . No leak while you are savoring the moments of sexual bliss and still on bed, only for the leak to come out after you must have slept and at times after you must have taken a shower before going to bed.
Or experience the sperm pour after about 2-3hours after sex.
Heart-Breaking isn’t it?
.Causes Of Sperm Pour.
Sperm pour is not only a woman thing, I am simply saying it is not usually in all cases that women are the cause of sperm pour. Men also are causative agents.
The following below will explore the makeup of the causes and how they can be fixed immediately
Infections, Low Sperm Quality, Cervical Mucus, Disturbing friendly bacteria in Vagina, Internal Heat, Antisperm Antibodies, Retroverted Uterus, Long Penis, D & C, Unexplained causes.
Listed above are the major causes of sperm pour after sexual union. Any of the above accounts for the high number of infertility cases experienced by families today.
NATURAL REMEDY FOR SPERM LEAKAGE-EDA

For Eda i.e sperm leakage after sex.
1.Ingredients: Bara, Abere and malt drink
Preparation: Get 1 Bara, Abere -N200, crush the Abere, remove back of Bara and the seeds inside, cut the inside into pieces,, put in the Eva bottle and put the already crushed Abere, pour like three can of malt drink,, don't mix with water,, drink 2 shot in the morning and night,, it purge reduce to one shot after two days, I repeat,, it purge so take with wisdom and thank me later.

2. Ingredient: abeere and shea butter
Preparation: Grind abeere to powder mix it with Shea butter and apply it on your upper thigh close to your virginal area i.e outside of your virgina do that for good 2week and be amazed.
Finally if you have a retroverted uterus which can only be confirmed by a scan, when having sexual intercourse with your spouse let him come from behind (REAR ENTRY) Having your partner enter you from behind while you're either lying on your abdomen or kneeling, could potentially promote a better shot at getting pregnant, as research published in the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found this position allows the penis to reach the recess at back of the cervix and, therefore, may allow sperm to be ejaculated closer to the cervix.
With these few points of mine, I believe I have convince you on the natural remedy for sperm leakage.

YOU CAN CONTACT DR WILLIAMS ON THIS NUMBER 07036507238
What is the English name of Abere
Re: Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Herbal Medicine by geniewilliams(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
BARA EGUSI IS BITTER MELON WHILE ABEERE IS CALLED HUNTERIA UMBELLATA

(1) (Reply)

Nature Cure For Diseases / Fertility Journey. WTF211218CP updated / Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.